CHOICE THREAD

CHOICE THREAD

>one stab = instant kill
>two stabs
>two
but he already ded...?

Damn. Super car sounds ridic.
Seems like best option.
Can travel across universe. You can learn everything possible, truths and falsities in history and future? If so invest smartly and quietly so as to use earthly currency, stay under radar forever. maybe even find a way to prolong your life during travels.

Every Tru B user will pick the laptop

going with supercar

pen of truth if you want to die
laptop if you don't

>take bag
>infinite amount of DMT
who cares if it's not a party drug

Pen of Truth makes you immortal bro. All you have to do is write it and believe it.

Super car or Assassin's Dagger so I can kill Rocket Man.
I guess i can just use the car, teleport to North Korea, hit him, then teleport back, so yeah Super Car

Hawk's Feather or Maji's Spark

having to actually do something to sustain it takes all the fun out of immortality, fuck this

I'd give anything to have my Little Brother back.

a killers aim
>it's high noon

Kek simpletons using a pill to increase your iq by only 9000 by indulging myself in Richard and Mortimer my IQ is now 20 trillion

>laughing at the peeps thing from this
>then read this and sudden feels come rushing

I would assume that there is a "stab cooldown" variable, so that if you stab somebody, the person won't insta-die until a few seconds after you have finished doing the one stab. This gives the "magic" programming code enough time to decide whethr you're aiming for one stab, two stabs, or three.

Pen of Truth
Hawk's Feather
Either Magic Lamp or The Key

Hawks feather

Very hard choice between supercar and omega laptop. On the one hand you could go into suspended time and completely master anything you wanted to ie, social skills, sexual prowess, any game/sport/skill you can think of and have unlimited time to do it. This is something that is kind of possible with the car but in a different way, you are allowed to travel to any point in time including the future and I'm assuming all the things you do in the past don't effect the future otherwise that would lead to problems but the only problem with that is I think that would cause major distress mentally and could cause a disconnect where you no longer feel like a part of anything because you essentially become a god. I dont know honestly for myself id choose the computer but the car sounds like a great choice too.

If you don't pick Death Note, you are retarded.

> Pen of Truth
> "I need ownership of everything else I didn't choose"
> Believe it
Alternatively, other fun things to write with the pen of truth
> "Hitler literally did nothing wrong"
> "Christianity is the one true religion"
> "Trump will be the greatest American President of all time"
> "Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep"
> "I am the most sexually attractive man alive, women cannot resist me."
Or to really fuck shit up
> "This statement is false."

laptop, no question.

it's like a hyperbolic time machine for internet/studying, except you don't age. way overpowered compared to anything else on the list.

>time machine
*time chamber.

Party bag with infinite Funions and Mountain Dew.

I'd choose the Ass Ass Sin's dagger and stab myself in the dick until I die

Car
Magi's Spark
Elder Wand
Tl;Dr
TV, groceries, Consoles, Games, Internet, Garden (poolboy is now gardener), Puppy, Weed, 60yo asian woman, Books
Teleporting
Stone of Illusion
Wisdom Toilet

>If you don't pick Death Note, you are retarded.

Nah, pick the NZT. And like in the movie, find a way to ween yourself off it, yet keep all the advantages.

The Death Note represents a power to literally change the world.

If you're in to personal profit then your choice is optimal but the Death Note is so much more.

Behemoth
Bronze
Gold
Sagacity

>pick the bathrobe
>specially request a beige one instead of black
>become The Dude, Lord of the Bath

If I wanted to change the world, I'd join the peace corps or something.

Besides, I'd probably just lose the fucking book.

i need more choices boys

>change the world
>join the peace corps

I meant actually changing the world, not playing soldier.

Pen of truth, shape the world as you wish
This one is crap. Hawk's Feather obviously, as it has no downsides and is the best one anyway, unless you're 12.
Choose magic lamp, wish for every other item you could have chosen. Duh.
tl;dr dragon shit
Computer, modem, heated water, asian girl, two meals a day, 100usd of food, asian woman, tv, mozart, weights. Asian woman cooks and cleans and I pair her up with mozart to keep him happy. Have mozart just for free piano and violin, use internet to teach myself how to play. Have tv signed up to movie channels. Use internet to read, asian girl and I teach each other language using internet, leads to boning. Use weights to stay fit. Now I have good hygiene, good food, good company, a sex life, plenty to learn and do and entertain. It's actually better than my current life.
Teleporting, pssssh nuthin personal kid
Stone of foresight is tempting to basically cheat at gambling, but I'd go with stone of hindsight. You could learn anything from the past, anyone's secrets, bank details...
Get wisdom toilet, get first useful insight, "you should have picked the monocle" FFFUUUUUUUUU yeah but take the monocle, easy.
Oh you motherfucker

>water heater
>books
>Putin
>weed
>cocaine
>barbell set
>home bar
>adderal
>MDMA
>any dish I want once a day

>spend 10 years smoking with Putin and reading
>escape with my new best friend
>sell 10 years worth of cocaine, adderal and MDMA
>now completely fucking ripped from the barbell with Putin as my spotter
>make new best friend, a few million dollars, and muscles

Pretty good deal to me.

>it won't corrupt you
Like I'm going to believe that
Either way, Sauron's gonna want that fucker back

I'll take my Bath Robe.

Death note. Magic mirror is extremely tempting tho for all fapping purposes, I have a few specific events that would explode my cock if I saw.

party bag because if you can pull anything you want out of this bag you could get everything else

>> "I am the most sexually attractive man alive, >> women cannot resist me."
"Within reasonable bounds", I think that statement might break the rules

Bitch you don't know my life

I know your trolling Sup Forums in the middle of the night. All the information needed

Manta, Black or Scaleless, Gold, and Terror or Masked.
I'd keep a trove of treasure on the ocean floor, and sleep on it to maintain my immortality.

Water Heating Unit, Pen and sheets/ink, 30 books, Piano, Condoms, Generic Jap, Mozart, Fridge and Oven with Groceries, Samsung S3, 2 plates of food a day.

The theory is that I learn how to play the piano, which I'm already doing irl, but instead of with my 6/10 neighbor I'd be doing it with the help of Mozart to write songs for me to play as practice, a generic Jap girl who all know how to play pianos anyways, and books. To solve the issue of the Jap only knowing Japanese, I could get books to learn Japanese myself as well as books for her to learn English. I could learn to write my own music, record my songs with my S3, release them on the internet and make money as well as a name for myself once I am let out. Because of the fact that phones have internet access on their own, and my unlimited plan is $75 a month so with $100 I aught to get unlimited as well so I can watch videos and shit. On top of that, I could get manga for entertainment, and the condoms are obviously for use of having sex with either Mozart of the Jap, whichever I'm feeling like at the moment I suppose. I could also get cook books to utilize my groceries effectively, and with the two other plates, should be enough for the three of us along with the gruel, which would likely be an ingredient for other things. After I would be released, I would marry the Jap and have Mozart live with us, forever hidden from the world, helping me in my musical career. Because he'd be highly autistic, he wouldn't know the difference.

Blondes aren't my favorite, and she's older than the Jap, meaning her "shelf life" is shorter, same goes for the other options. I was born with pretty terrible asthma, so sorry Diego Maradona & Muhammed Ali with a Punching Bag, Barbells, Goal post etc. I would choose my own person, but guaranteed schizophrenia is a deal-breaker.

What if I give myself everything with the pen of truth?

party bag
i would never be sober again and spend my life selling drugs and partying

Bumppp keep it up, quality thread for once

Supercar bc my gf and i cant afford to fly in a plane, and live inconveniently far apart

Update: Upon review, I would definitely go Manta, and Gold, and would pair Black with Terror and Scaleless with Masked.

pen

Lil bro will help me defend the motherland

pen of truth
>win any lottery you want, or otherwise get a shitton of money
>get any inheritance you want, including other items
>bend the rules so that "only one choice" rule doesn't apply
>bring slavery back
>virtually anything

computer+monitor,
internet modem, can pirate games and books and other entertainment
guitar,
barbell + bench,
marijuana,
MDMA+LSD,
condums,
10/10 blonde,
sasha grey,
mozart for a music teacher and so I can play his piano and violin,

zyzz braaaaaahh

We need more threads like this. These are entertaining as hell.

Elder wand