WWYD?

>WWYD?

Fucking wash her ass probably

*autistic mumbling*

same

Most likely fuck it up because no matter how close I get to fuck a female I always end up making or saying some stupid shit and fuck everything up

Her ass is clean, bros.

jizz in 30 seconds like a boss

more shots bruv, need it for scientific reasons.

You sure? Let's see

spank her ass and lick her asshole

Berry it right in the pussy

You can clearly see her asshole, clean af bros
Enjoy.

more?

MY wife is a good girl for you guys she would be a little slut

oh ya she would, i would fuck her real good.
got any with no pants like that?

just so you know im gonna wank one to your wife!
Nice ass and pussy

>WWYD with my GF bros?
No one wants to fuck her hard?

Only if she moos while I fucker her

Jizz on my wife's ass I

sure thing.
WWYD with my GF?

I'd eat that little asshole all night long buddy.

Go to pound town on that phat ass FAM.

get her prego and pay for her child support

Have you ever asked her if she wanted a young stud to fuck her hard?

I'm going to stuff her head in the toybox and smash her asshole

I’d shove my face right in there. Rip those panties off with my teeth and attempt to shove my entire face in her pussy.

Then, after I’ve suffocated my self via pussy and been revived with CPR, id have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

TLDR; Breed that hoe

Beautiful body. Love the chubby girls with huge tits like pic related

Nice bro.
Rape her now...how would you do it?

Kick her in the shin. As she hops around in pain I’ll pants her. Her natural reaction will be to bend over to pull them back up... that’s when I’ll pounce!

hot af bro, love her body.
Would fuck her balls deep and cum inside her pink pussy.

more bro, tell us more

I’ll grab her behind when she bends over and *POP!* Oops, wrong hole. I’m so hard and excited that I instantly cum with the force of 1000 suns, forcing my semen up her rectum, back though the intestines, up past her stomach, her esophagus, and flying out of her mouth with some corn.

deep hard anal for an hour pull out as im about to cum, bust a nut deep in her pussy, impregnate her leave knowing she doesn't know my real name, and head to pub for a pint.

like your style.
got any more?

K

still no nudity?

not enough WWYD texts.
Force her!

Fist

(from last time, just to catch you up)

1/?
I wan't her to suck me hard first - then go to her ass and thrust her tight hole. She is going to scream from pain and joy at the same time. After I cum I am going to let her suck my cock clean again - when it gets hard again I am going to thrust it down her throat, and enjoy her gagging while struggling to get free. After I cum, I am going to leave her on the bed passed out.

2/?
She had picked me up at the local bar, I had gotton what I came for - but seeing her lying there lifeless in bed turned me on.
I went to her kitchen and found a knife and a bottle of scotch. I came back to her bedroom and looked at her. Took a big sip of the scotch and flipped her on her back. Then sat on her stomach and started twisting her nipples, untill she woke up screaming and confused. I put my hand over her mouth and looked her in the eyes while whispering 'Be quiet, bitch..'. She did not listen to me and started struggling. I punched her in the ribs several times, breaking a few, still holding her mouth so she couldn't scream. She stopped struggling and was just whimpering now. I got off her stomach and got a sock to put in her mouth. Then put my hand over it and begain inserting the knife into her pussy, slowly. It wasn't the largest of knifes, about 2 inches wide, and perhaps 6 inches long, and very sharp. She started shaking a little but didn't try to move or get away. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, and she was staring straight into the ceiling.

I would and fuck her and in her mout and pissy and ass I woul;d smack her fucking ass,with my fat ,dick and into cum in her ,fucking pissy and with my ,in her fat pissy fuck bitch and fuck her until tomorrow like fucking bitch to lick my dick and or move her to India to be my biggest slave

3/?
A little blood startet flowing from her pussy. I pull the knife out and pour scotch over it. She puts a pillow over her face and screams into it. The blood is turning me on so I start thrusting her pussy. She is still laying still in bed, with the pillow over her head. I get angry cause there is no reaction, so grap on of her tits as hard as I can. I can hear her screaming and crying into the pillow, and get turned on again. I grap the other tit as well, and twist both of them as hard as I can untill I cum. I lay down besides her in bed - looking over at her I can see both of her tits are completly red. She doesn't dare to move, but lays there whimpering. She hasn't removed the pillow - I want to see the suffering and fear in her eyes. So I punch her as hard as I can with a fist in the face through the pillow. Then remove the pillow - I accidently knocked her out.

still there?

Bruh

This might be my favorite comment of the years I've been on Sup Forums lmao