THE NOSE HAS BEEN EXPOSED

"THE first tweet arrived as cryptic code, a signal to the army of the “alt-right” that I barely knew existed: “Hello ((Weisman)).” @CyberTrump was responding to my recent tweet of an essay by Robert Kagan on the emergence of fascism in the United States.

“Care to explain?” I answered, intuiting that my last name in brackets denoted my Jewish faith.

“What, ho, the vaunted Ashkenazi intelligence, hahaha!” CyberTrump came back. “It’s a dog whistle, fool. Belling the cat for my fellow goyim.” With the cat belled, the horde was unleashed.

The anti-Semitic hate, much of it from self-identified Donald J. Trump supporters, hasn’t stopped since. Trump God Emperor sent me the Nazi iconography of the shiftless, hooknosed Jew. I was served an image of the gates of Auschwitz, the famous words “Arbeit Macht Frei” replaced without irony with “Machen Amerika Great.” Holocaust taunts, like a path of dollar bills leading into an oven, were followed by Holocaust denial. The Jew as leftist puppet master from @DonaldTrumpLA was joined by the Jew as conservative fifth columnist, orchestrating war for Israel. That one came from someone who tagged himself a proud future member of the Trump Deportation Squad.

The imaginings by my tormentors of me as an Orthodox Jew in wide-brimmed hat and Hasidic garb were, of course, laughable. The truth is, I have become largely disconnected from Jewish life and faith over the years, and like many American Jews I have been lulled into complacency. Our politics have dispersed between the parties. Our coreligionists grace our movie screens, lead the cities of Los Angeles and Chicago, help oversee the Senate Intelligence Committee, succeed without apology, but also struggle like everyone else."

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html?referer=&referer=#
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
archive.is/gsPX7
archive.is/Dpodn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html?referer=&referer=#

HOLY FUCK IM SHAKING A WHOLE NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ABOUT US

>us

> Trump God Emperor sent me the Nazi iconography of the shiftless, hooknosed Jew.

Who else would it be if not for us, tripsfag?

Kek'd, us is exactly right.

REEEE shut it down! The normies know!

>I let stand the image of a smiling Mr. Trump in Nazi uniform flicking the switch on a gas chamber containing my Photoshopped face.

>“Thanks to @jonathanweisman for redpilling at least 1.5k normies today by retweeting premium content. Epitome of useful idiot,” responded one tormentor whose Twitter handle is too vulgar to repeat, even if I wanted to. Maybe he was right.

Godspeed user.

>like a path of dollar bills leading into an oven

FUCKING NORMIES STOP WRITING ARTICLES ABOUT MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

Nice dat boi

holy fuck

no, more like some fag who can't conceal his power level.

this

when memes collide with reality

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Jews won't let Trump be president. They would crash the dollar on Election Day.

Then martial law. Obama president indefinately.

Fatfuck out of shape Trumpfags sent to re-education centers.

Welcome to the New World Order.

>a shrine to 2016

Pastebin dat shit boi

Requesting the Machen Amerika Great image.

Reminder, this is a board of peace.

archive

archive.is/gsPX7

They can crash the dollar, certainly, but how the fuck are they gonna institute martial law? Jews only have indirect control over our government through money. If our politicians refuse to institute martial law, there will be no martial law, no matter how much the bankers whine.

If you look at his Twitter he's been whining and retweeting pollacks for days

>Obama president indefinately
WAKE ME UP INSIDE DOT JPEG

www.twitter.com/jonathanweisman

>a militant agglomeration of white nationalists, racists, anti-Semites and America Firsters that have been waging war on the Republican establishment for some time. Their goals: Close the borders, deport illegal immigrants, pull out of international entanglements and pull up the drawbridge.

Thanks

Prevent Mr Shekelberg from receiving more ad revenue from us

ARCHIVE LINK

archive.is/Dpodn

what are the chances of a false flag? maybe he and some of his friends decided to pull this and blame it on Trump?

>implying the Trumpinator hasn't planned for every conceivable jewish trick

But he uses Sup Forums memes. How could he know about those? I'm sure the name brackets at least haven't gone mainstream on social media yet.

> “What, ho, the vaunted Ashkenazi intelligence, hahaha!” CyberTrump came back. “It’s a dog whistle, fool. Belling the cat for my fellow goyim.” With the cat belled, the horde was unleashed.

He probably made that shit image himself.

Most of the population has been thoroughly indoctrinated by TV. Americans are distrustful of each other and this was done on purpose. If you don't want these things to happen you would start to organize against this with your neighbors right now. But what will you do? Nothing.

Warburg was right when he said we will have a New World Order whether we like it or not but the question is will it be by conquest or consent?

Maybe it will be a little bit of both. But for sure there will be no widespread resistance or revolution. Just pockets of you brave Americans.

Good luck.

This quote:
>“It’s a dog whistle, fool. Belling the cat for my fellow goyim.”

Seems totally fake.

I don't like all the attention Sup Forums is getting lately. I have a feeling this place will become a lot less cosy soon.

Kek, were still save for now. The normies do not comprehend meme magic yet, they don't take it seriously. It's not like a bunch of internet dwellers have any real saying in the real world, right?

But oh are they wrong. When they realize the importance of meme magic, it'll be way too late.

HEIL KEK GOD OF MEMES

It's just someone taking the piss out of him and he took the bait all the way to print. 99% of the population still doesn't understand how to internet and never will.

How does it seem fake? You realize we're mostly autists here right

>flabbergasted that noone is being all butthurt by a handful of internet trolls

you guys are idiots for doing this. You discredit Trump so that people can call him Hitler. Fucking faggots

no one cares, tortellini

> Hey jive daddio you got that squidily diddly.

66% Ashkenazi here. Holy fuck Weisman learn to take the banter since youre a mainstream media shill. You sew the seeds of division in a country for your media owners and this is the inevitable outcome.

Everything that isn't SJW approved is now Hitler. So who fucking cares? I've been called racist for so long now, what does it matter?

People will do that anyway, no one cares.

hello Hillary shill

>66%

Get on my level, goy

OH MY GOD CANNOLI,
thanks user

babbedidbubi pizza mafia spaghetti ravioli

jews using antisemitism to sway public opinion

so predictable

it's important because it one thing if people just scream "OMG HITLER! BECAUSE HITLER BUILT THE BERLIN WALL DUUR!!1!"
It's another thing if Trump supporters constantly tweet nazi stuff

>I don't like all the attention Sup Forums is getting lately
Every time a big news story links back to Sup Forums, a board is lost to newfags.

The fact they still can't figure this out is actually making me sexually aroused.

>weisman

They're calling him Hitler either way.

if Trump wins this board will be transformed forever

is it a good thing if Sup Forums creeps into real life, even if both are diluted by each other? would you prefer to have pure Sup Forums, or Sup Forums-tinged life?

>"Their goals: Close the borders, deport illegal immigrants, pull out of international entanglements and pull up the drawbridge."

>this is unreasonable in the current year

>Our politics have dispersed between the parties. Our coreligionists grace our movie screens, lead the cities of Los Angeles and Chicago, help oversee the Senate Intelligence Committee, succeed without apology, but also struggle like everyone else."

they fucking cant help but brag about how they are in control

>Jew advocate for the NWO says there will be one no matter what

Well Duh! Of course he's trying to get people to believe that so they won't resist. Fucking hell. There sure are some idiots on this board.

Yea but this way you give them written proof that Nazis associate with Trump.

>You discredit Trump so that people can call him Hitler.

They are already calling him Hitler, this is easy to prove wrong and makes the pundits look more stupid.

There was a brief time between 2011-2013 that everyone had been on the internet so long they knew how to spot a troll but the new wave from the normie invasion of 2013 has no idea what a real troll is so genuine trolling is actually fun to do again.

There's nothing wrong about any of those things.

Because that's not how it works here. We don't have a hoard of autists frothing at the mouth constantly searching for hashtags on Twitter, looking for the attack words.

Someone will publish or tweet some stupid ass thing, and it just an instant floodgate. That sounds like a "whatcha doin rabi" type thing

the KKK endorsed Trump a while back tho, how did that work out?

> This Gay Jew knows whats up.
I'm just wondering when this whole formula, not just anti-semitism but the whole facade, just breaks up and stops working.

But seriously user thanks for reminding me about cannolis.
ricotta, cherries, I'm going to be a popular user.

it's memes all the way down

>not sure if greentext or newspaper article

Of course people will resist you fucking idiot.

The question is how big will the resistance be?

They've been planning this for centuries.

Agreed. We are anonymous, I don't pretend to belong here, that's for queer sites and the weak willed.

>claims to have "become largely disconnected"
>immediately refers to himself as "our" the American Jew collective and details their power structure

fucking come on kikes

Is your nose crooked?

>The only response I blocked and forwarded to Twitter was a photo of my disembodied head held aloft, long Orthodox hair locks called payot photoshopped on my sideburns and a skullcap placed as a crown. I let stand the image of a smiling Mr. Trump in Nazi uniform flicking the switch on a gas chamber containing my Photoshopped face.

God bless the meme right, the liberal kike media is at last terrified.

> succeed without apology, but also struggle like everyone else
> like everyone else
If he is not an insane liberal
He really isn't paying attention to contemporary politics or getting behind that as a universal concept is he.
Sitting back as others are denounced for privilege and saying this shit is what is behind a lot of the anti-semitism i see here.
> And privilege incarnate

As is Hollywoods:
> The Gibsons/Oldmans know whats up!
> Hollywood is too "white" everyone!

I truly think pol is the current 'real' user in spirit

Very very soon. Remember how firmly cemented all this LGBTBBQ stuff and "Tolerance" and Diversity" was back in 2014 and 2015? From the time Trump announced, lie after lie has been collapsing in on itself. Decades of propaganda about diversity made useless in the span of a few months. People are turning on LGBTQADKAGIJOE and SJW stupidity at an alarming rate. Jews yell anti-semitism almost as much as SJWs yell racist, and so that's probably going to go, as more and more corrupt Jews are made public (i.e. Soros, Ben Shapiro, Sarah Silverman)

Once people start ignoring shrieks of anti-Semitism, it will take about 5 seconds before they realize that all the banks and large media companies are owned by Jews, and once they notice that, they just have to follow the money trail and the entire NWO organization is exposed.

Jelly

Trolling these days is really just seal clubbing. Normies are so quick to be offended it's trivial to troll someone so hard they write an article about their asshurt.

those goals are fucking amazing

What does he even want? For Donald to destroy his campaign by making a public statement about how many Nazi supporters he has, because a handful of Jewish teenagers on the internet like to troll the mainstream media with Pepe memes?

damn son.

I always thought that the benchmark of Sup Forums's growing influence would be getting featured in the NYT.
Now, it has been all but done. Amazing.
Looking forward to the next years of the internet culture war. Should be fucking hilarious.

There was no chance they weren't going to calll Trump the new Hitler and they already pretend to be klansmen supporting him outside rallies
>typical Alinsky tactics

We're just having fun. But getting a lot of attention. I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's always a little frightening when anons have an impact on frigging world politics.

He wants Trump to apologize. And that won't be enough. They want to humiliate him and have him kiss the jew's feet over, and over again.

Agree & Amplify, nigger.

The left will call anyone to the right of Lavrenty Beria "LITERALLY HITLER" anyway, so the best way to discredit them and make this tactic useless is to go on and take the mantle of anger.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

SIEG HEIL MEIN FUHRER

>New York times is reporting on tweets

Literally KYS

>The Jew York Times has discovered Sup Forums
wew

Go bake slome pizzas you stupid pasta nigger

>only 66% of you will be gased

Can I get some money schlomo

It never stopped being. Don't let lefty faggots wearing the guy Fawkes mask in public fool you. We still do it for the lulz like always.

I don't think that the Jews have any idea what's going on. They've been struggling to keep up for nigh a year now. It's amazing to watch. I don't even think most Americans care for these kikes anymore. Anyone with a brain can see what they're doing.

I mean, it literally is Sup Forums. Sup Forums has been executing the most legendary Sup Forums raid of all time for like 2 years now.

And the Soviet intellectuals who saw the global left fail see what's happening here and anticipate mountains of leftist skulls.

Which version appeals to you, Chaim?

Oy vey what a terrible fate! How do we stop these lunatics

weird how nytimes characterise identity politics critical of jews as "hate" but identity politics critical of whites as just responsible ordinary citizen ideology

They'd have been wiser to just ignore Sup Forums. You'd think they'd learn from Trump's success.