Itt: god-tier artists

itt: god-tier artists
keep it civil faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2mkAywo61o
gilt.com/brand/curioos/product/1205579448-curioos-never-ever-surrender-by-john-smith-acrylic
youtube.com/watch?v=HxdcVnK3PLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

humanz was shit

decent back in the day
shit tier now

This.
2d basically cucked off the entire goddamn album for literal fucking BLM shilling. Weak as fuck.

this album was utter shit boi

Yeah, that new album was a bummer. One or two songs were okay, but when you see 30 songs on the list and half of them turn out to be fillers... ugh

yeah wasn't really impressed overall except for a few, and sleeping powder was alright. picked humans cover to attract autists, bright colours

this faggot

Easy

Plastic Beach was their best album IMO

Humanz has little to no 2D and reminds me why i stopped listing to EDM and Electronic

plastic beach was definitely nice but i just couldnt cling onto it like i did with demon days or humanz (at release). like i said before, i only liked a few plus sleeping powder

This is bait right? Like I love Plastic Beach, and I even enjoy a lot of tracks off Humanz but saying PB>DD is some kinda bullshit.

agree

DD > PB

not god tier but he has a few ok pieces, whines too much

have a bais

i quite liked it

To be fair, they're about the same. Cause fire coming out of the monkey's head is weak as fuck, but so is glitter freeze. Difference being, demon days is short as fuck, so every shit song on it sticks out more.

Com Truise

glitter freeze was best track on the album fuck youu

I bet your favorite gorillaz album was the fall, then.

even if the fall wasn't great it had some good songs

Obviously

haven't actually listened to that one yet
one of my friends slammed it pretty hard when it came out, but I didnt believe it because I had heard no news about a gorillaz album being released. I guess im kinda in denial about it

yes, though they need to slow down I don't have time for mediocrity this year

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

fire coming out of the monkeys head is at the end of the album where faggots can know to turn off the art

You're missing the point. Glitter freeze was nothing but a series of beeps on a track with one track of vocals. The Fall is mostly ambient, and a weird sojourn from Gorillaz main stuff.

until you hear the version on d sides, and it's amazing.

>Cause fire coming out of the monkey's head is weak as fuck

uwot? I mean it is certainly different but weak as fuck? Agree on glitter freeze tho

Bring some good music to this thread boys

i think you missed my point but now its time to listen to d sides

noice but lateralus has to be their best album

heard of this but never got into it, worth it?

Album was better than it had any right to be.

Kyuss>Homme acts

>Take out fifty percent of the demo version and expecting it not to be shit

Yeah

So underrated

So is that taxidermy his own? Or is he using someone else's art for a CD cover?

Always need more of this. Beautiful stuff.

Does anybody like Cake?

can't say, haven't been interested
just looked a little bit funny

yes.

>Glitter freeze was nothing but a series of beeps on a track with one track of vocals
hey fuck you buddy
by that line of reasoning all music is just a bunch of tings

CRX is worth a listen if you like that kind of Queens of the Stone Age style. Though they aren't as gold.

>Agree on glitter freeze tho
hey fuck you!

yES

Make sure you're in the right state of mind towards the latter half of the album. It gets dark and moody. Also do yourself a favor and listen to I Appear Missing and THEN look up the lyrics. It'll click.

Their music videos were damnn good for that album also.

this

underrated as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=F2mkAywo61o

Fuck yes they were

agree.

They had a certain groove in demon days and before, but they've lost it.

I really don't understand what happened to The Gorillaz sound. But goddamn they fucked up their most recent album baaaad

AND HIM OMFG

Com Truise is dope

Obviously

Good answer. Plastic Beach >

>worst PB track
>NOT sweepstakes

SWEEPSTAAAKES

You're a winner

SWEEEPSTEAAAAKSSEE

You're a winner

So fucking annoying. I hate listening to that song.

I love these artists.

solid fucking meme

John Smith

gilt.com/brand/curioos/product/1205579448-curioos-never-ever-surrender-by-john-smith-acrylic

massive respect to them and what they did but christ i've listened to them far too much

eyy this guy gets it

>Various Artists feat. Gorillaz

Damn if Mic Fleetwood didn't have the heaviest set of brass balls. Fucked both chicks in the band, and still kept them together.

Wu tang forever

instant crush played one time when I was in tower place mall macy's in Chicago. I was looking at peacoats with my mom, and that song played on the speakers while we were in a mostly empty store. It was so godamn creepy and unusual. I never felt the same about that song since. It feels like ice with neon lights

there is so much love in my heart for this man
i identify so much with him because we're the same type of weird

>ITT: God-Tier Artists
>Gorillaz
>mfw

hahahah

OH MY GOD YES?

my dad used to know stevie nicks when she lived in phoenix. anytime one of their songs comes on the radio, you can tell that he still loves her

shit was good back when, but yeah newer stuff went downhill

op

(y)

I don't really like Daft Punk or Julian Casablancas that much, but there's something eerie about the song that makes it hard to let go. I listen to it at least once a day, I close my eyes, it's like I'm in trance. Never got tired.

But tell me it wasn't worth it... Instant Crush is one of my favourite songs!

YES
the part that got me most was one time he mentioned always wearing noise cancelling headphones so he didnt hear anything. I actually wear my headphones a lot without playing music just so i dont hear anything kek

fucking suf
I love him so much

how can someone be so beautiful?

AAAAH! AAAAH! AAAAH! YUH.

SUFJAN IS THE FUCKING BESTTTTTTTTTTT

it was worth it. it was all worth it
i love the song, but its just that that day was the first time hearing it and i was weirded out as fuck
definitely did not buy a peacoat lol

thank you i waited so long and was so proud of that

kek

haha do you have skype my man? im looking for people with a kindred weirdness

Does Discord work?

Evac - Glitchy Fusioncore idm
youtube.com/watch?v=HxdcVnK3PLU
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 30 / 4 / 24 / 3 [Update] [Auto]

sure ive just never used it