Where does an underage college student get alcohl at 11:34 at night on a tuesday?

Where does an underage college student get alcohl at 11:34 at night on a tuesday?

Plan better, faggot.

Fuck off take a b8 much?

Please guys

>Where does an underage college student get alcohl at 11:34 at night on a tuesday?

You get some homeless guy to get it for you and treat him to a pint of hooch while he's at it.

bread yeast, sugar, juice (no preseervatives). youll end up with something thatll get u fucked by thursday

Chek'd
At the nearest Sorority House.

>bread yeast, sugar, juice (no preseervatives). youll end up with something thatll get u fucked by thursday

It takes over a month of fermentation and you need to use a balloon as an airlock.

>ask friend whos 21
>find homeless faggot and give extra cash
>sit on the shoulders of a friend and put a coat on
>drink hand sanitizer

or just dont drink

alcohol? more like weed is better

2 days is ok, 4 is better. a month is for flavor, hes just tryna get wasted. freeze distill while ur at it m8.

Where do you live?

Make Jenkem.

thumbs up on the balloon airlock btw, its crucial, OP

>2 days is ok, 4 is better

This is simply not true.

It takes four to eight weeks to ferment juice to the point that you can get drunk on it.

it takes less than a week for alcohol to be produced, flavor improves over the next several weeks as the yeast eat up the volatile shit they pooped out in the first week

source: (ex)brewer

>it takes less than a week for alcohol to be produced

After less than a week what percentage alcohol is it going to be?

Have you ever tried to get drunk on 3.2 beer in one of those shitty states that has it?

Never heard of “Hey Mister”? Go to a gas station. Find a random nigger. Tell him to buy you sum liquor and he’ll get sum too

I did this once and the guy said he would if I bought some pot will I was at it. Got some pot and vodka

In Germany, alcohol at Age 16 bitches

i mean it depends on a lot of factors but in my brewery a typical (craft) 7% beer was pretty much done in 3/4 days

if you add too much sugar, have a wrong temp, dont have good yeast, etc, etc it adds more time

And user after you get your prison hooch started fermenting, order some dry champagne yeast online, it's really easy to work with and gives a bit of carbonation. Very nice stuff. I wish you the best.

>if you add too much sugar, have a wrong temp, dont have good yeast, etc, etc it adds more time

You realize OP is going to be fermenting Welch's Grape Juice using bread yeast in a jug in his closet, right?

Shit ain't gonna be done in less than a month.

idk how you fucked this up, I literally did this with generic grape juice, fleischman's bread yeast (NOT rapid rise), and confectioners powdered sugar (bc couldn't find standard granulated, but I hear brown/turberized is actually best?), and a black balloon and let it sit inside in the back of my Ford Ranger for a couple days riding around with me and everything. I had to drink quite a bit, yes, it tasted like shit, yes, but he's underage and likely has a low tolerance anyway. It's easier than people tell you, just try it OP, be reasonably clean, drink through the awful bready flavors but be aware of bacteria smells and foul odors. Just go for it.

I'd love to have you try this again and drop a hygrometer in there to see what the actual alcohol content was after a couple of days. I'd be very surprised if it's more than 3 or 4%.

I just can't drink gallons of low-alcohol beverages to get drunk any more.

But you're right, he's a kid and maybe it'll be enough to get a buzz on, as he's clearly too autistic to ask a hobo to score him some beer.

Get an ID that looks like you, I’m sure someone out there just over 21 would “lose their license” for a fee. Find a gas station with a clerk who looks like they don’t give 2 shits. Buy there, worked for me for years.