Margo loli thread

Margo loli thread

Bump

nigga she's like 12

She's not like anything, because she's a fictional character.

Being fictional would make the qualifier "like" an accurate one.

MODS!

Fuck off, cunt, they're drawings.

That's all I got.

Shes kinda plain and boring.

Anyone got any of that girl from that Emotion movie? I dont remember the name. Or that one red head from box trolls.
Or that blonde from peobody and sherman was it?

that's what loli is nigga

>the mom from inside out is actually margo in the future

moar western loli

Oh shit my nigga you riiiiight.

mind fuck

you can fuck off its drawings m8

no

nigga you's on Sup Forums

dayum this sleepin nigga bein all lost n shiet

Fucking who and why people make this shit

>th-they're not real
>it's just art
>it's not sexual
>it's just love
>you wouldn't understand
>I just want my own loli to take care of
>old enough for kisses

Lmao these threads contain the most painfully cringe-inducing, mentally underdeveloped man-child losers on Sup Forums.

Fuck off, cunt, they're drawings.

That's all I got.

moar western loli

I'm not even into feet but this is one of my favorite pictures of anything ever.

fuck you fucking projecting faggot cuck i know i'm a piece of shit and i hate myself more every day i don't fucking come here to have niggers like you make me feel worse about what i am i come here to fucking forget about my depression and feel normal and not be depressed and suicidal for 20 fucking minutes a day why would you be such a fucking kike that you have to take that away from people? you know what? i don't fucking need this shit i have enough problems in my life with my fucking family hating me and wishing i'd never been born i don't need faggot anons hating on me too go fucking kill yourself!

I'm not even into feet but this is one of my favorite pictures of anything ever.

u cheeky cunt