>Khedira diving
>No penalty for handball

Are they, dare I say it, the new Barca?

the amount of refball is rustling my jimmies

We will still gonna win 8-0 in Camp nou

PORCO DIO

4-0

Dubs to confirm

UEFA FUCKING MAD THAT THEIR DREAM REAL MADRID V. BARCELONA IS IN SHAMBLES ONCE AGAIN.

>refball

REFBALL INTENSIFIES

THIS IS THE REAL THREAD

was that other play actually offside????

>de gay

>defensive right-winger

REFBALL

>Rube fan crying refball

I've seen it all now.

NIGGER

>this ref
It isn't even uefalona anymore, he's just fucking terrible.

ON-SIDE btw

Barça new kit when?

>it's actually a midfielder
>left winger
>it's actually a striker
BAMBOOZLED

Fucking refball, what's that new offside camera thingy for? Should be 4-0.

>Suarez

Mandžo has actually played on both wings multiple times throughout his career.

Well it seems everyone already went here

need niggerlona goal like air lads

God I love it when I see these fuckers lose. Even better is seeing them crying after the match. Will make my day.

RARE
A
R
O

cashout the over 3.5 or not?

WOW

It's almost as if Barca was shit when UEFA isn't on their side

STOP FUCKING BUS-PARKING AND GET OUT OF YOUR BOX!

just bomb the bus

They wont cry this time. They know thay have 2 penalties, 2 offside goals, 1 handball on favor the next game so its ok for them.

juve just subbed on literally who

ajj lmau

Rakitic:

>0 dribbles
>0 tackles
>0 headers won
>0 interceptions
>0 key passes
>0 shots
>1 corner

I need a quick rundown

If Barcelona come back from this I will never watch a football match again I swear to god. It will be too much proof that football is rigged.

Here's a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

What went so right?

5-4-1, fuck yes, the most redpilled formation.