If your wife cheated on you and got pregnant by another man, what would you do?

If your wife cheated on you and got pregnant by another man, what would you do?

Divorce her probably, i aint dealing with that shit.

Their child; their problem.

Leave. I might help a bit with the kid if the dad left, because the kid didn't do anything to deserve her either.

Probably jerk off to her

>I might help a bit with the kid if the dad left

Literally top cuck

My exwife cheated on me. The day I found out, I left. Then I sent a letter to her command detailing the affair, causing her to be demoted, lose pay, have a forced command change, and become the only E3 in her entire rate structure.

Was fun times.She didn't even get pregnant, but her military career is over.

Id leave and if she was going to get half i would sell everything and gift it to friends and family or donate it even. Depending on the law.

That's why you legally give everything to a trusted friend before you marry. Wait until she divorces you and finds out you've technically been living in someone else's house, borrowing all his possessions.

do they split everything where you come from? In germany we only split the stuff we got after marriage... So if she gets into your fully furnished house she will leave your fully furnished house

I would give her and that fucking newborn a thing to cry about.

Should I fuck a married chick?

Divorce her. Why is that so hard for people?

Surveil the guy, figure out his routine. Pick location where I could walk up and shoot him in the head 8 times with .22 revolver. Walk away.

OD the wife by putting high levels of potassium chloride into food. Cause a heart attack and death. Tox panel may pick it up, but it will not draw undue attention.

Walk away right quick.

Pull an OJ
>walk away and try to live my life despite her best attempts at attention until she acts out in such a way that gets herself killed and I still somehow get blamed for it.

This happened to my mother's friend. He also married her when she was a single mother. So he was taking care of her children and then she cheated on him and had another. Never a child by him, the one who lived with her and took care of her. Most cuck thing I've ever heard. They divorced after that though.

Realistic - leave on the spot.
Optimistic - kill them both
Pesimistic - stay together

does no (You) = yes fuck?

Divorce

kill myself... for being dumb enough to get married in the first place

Sure why not, if you don't, she'll just do it with someone else.

that is true, thanks user, have an ass for the advice