Gabapentin on the street?

Gabapentin on the street?

Got (severe) chronic anexiety and muh free healthcare has fucked me good. Won't get my usual medication in results of it.
But a week a go a friend recommended and let me try gabapentin.
It didn't get me high, but my anexiety went away.

What is the pricerange on them?

1 million smacks

*smack-a-doodles

Forgot to say that my friend got prescription, but not enough to sell (strict regulations on the amount)

Between a Helicopter McDuck to a Bileformed Snake-car Hybrid.

just look at the dubs
maybe that will rid you of your anxiety

uhhhhhhhhhh, i havent heard of anyone selling it on the streets. go to a doctor man, i got it for a sleep issue.It is a mood stabilizer aswell, so your free health care should definitely take care of that.

this one too

Uma mm mm just try and get a few bucks for them they're good they make me talkative or feel like a zombie take a bunch nothing bad will happen haha

Uh yea

Fuck, man, my mom is taking that shit for her spinal cord after surgery

I took this for years, lost a perscription but kept getting them from a friend. Had to cold turkey them (couldnt find them anywhere) and went through withdrawal you would not believe. Its the exact same as benzo withdrawal. Even my mom, who used heroin for 30+ years said it was worse than any heroin withdrawal she ever saw. Got full on delirium and heart palpitations and seizures, and had to be taken to the hospital; my heart barely made it.
TREAD LIGHTLY

Gabapentin won't take care of anxiety, it is used for nerve pain (neuropathy), is a mood stabilizer (for bipolar disorder) & is also used to treat seizures. I take it for all three of those uses.

wut?! I've been taking it for 7 years & never had any kind of withdrawals from stopping. it's nothing like benzos

Gabbies wont help. its the equivalent of drinking alcohol

i get heart palpitations from eating

For real on the withdrawal. Don't just stop cold turkey, you gotta work your way off that shit.

Use Beta Blockers. They are cheap and plentiful.
Every old person with a heart problem has boxes of them. They get them free.

By the way guys, where do I buy Baclofen in the Netherlands or other EU countries? Is there other similar GABA drugs I can buy here?

I took 2400mg since 01:00am this night. It's 10:31 now and I've taken 600mg since 2h ago. Can I take more? To continue this trip? Everything but OD is fine.

>inb4 yes I'm worthless

On Gabbie I mean

yeah that's the shittiest part of gabs is that you have to do so fucking many just to feel shit

with 400mg caps i once did a small amount over 30 pills within a 24 hour period, and i think i've taken as many as 10 in one brief period

that's the only way to really get anything from them imo

I had a hell of a trip of gabs but I had to eat like 4 grams (40 100mg pills)
Shit was cash

What the fuck are you talking about? That's complete bullshit... do your research. I think you have it mixed up with something else. GABA withdrawal? That's like saying you have STEVIA withdrawal, lmao

Gabapentin is also used for anti anxiety... Meds can have more than 3 used.

All at once btw. The ld 50/50 is right around 4.5gs

Well I'm note thst hardcore yet. Judt going on s bender to feel this substance. Yesterday was my second trip. Two days before was my first trip (2100mg). This is the third time.
But I'm not sure if I csn do more since of yesterdays trip?

Just buy phenibut, you don't need a script

Forgot to say that I've slept sfter the second one (the trip was cash at thst moment)

If you really want gabapentin you should be able to get it fairly easy from a doctor. Just complain of some kind if nerve pain. That's how I got then to mix it in my daily.meds with muscle relaxers, oxy and morphine er

Also I have pinched nerves in my back that,creates tons a of burning pain in my legs. Gaba doesn't do shit for it but gives extra buzz on top of everything I'd u take enough

You can take.them. I had a.script of like 500mg every 8 hours and would take at.least 6 at a time. Never did anything bad

My buddy used to steal this from his grandparents back in the day, had some crazy hallucinations on that shit

Thank you for the answer fam!
Btw people recommended eating before and during the time you take it. Have you experienced it giving you a better buzz on a full stomach?

It's a dollar a pill for the 600 or 800mgs in Massachusetts it is anyway

up

Not fucking worth it if you really have bad anxiety. I used to take 8 a day and didnt do shit. Youre gonna want to use xanax or clonopin. It will make you addicted though. So youre fucked

Nigga that is bullshit lol