and that's a lot worse

This

>NEVER CONCEDED A GOAL TO MESSI
Neither have I.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

GOAT

ayy lmao

never won a champions league

Neither had Cech until he fucking went to Arsenal. That team is a death sentence to a career.

DELET THIS

>still the goat
really activates your almonds

Leave Buffon to us

Not a big deal desu, messi is a fraud

Whats your point? Neuer did and he is absolutely the better keeper.

>0 wc

>tktf

>Neuer is better than Buffon

Currently. Prime Buffon is still the GOAT tho

You should play for Huuhkajat.

>Prime Buffon

Buffon is better now than 15 years ago. He aged like Federer.

A FUCKING LEAF

Papa bless pekka

1 WC>>>>>>>>>>> CL

kek you fucked up your post m8

>canadian CL wins

???

only partly true
he aged better than any other player i can think of, being a top 5 keeper in Europe for nearly 20 years is absurd, but 2006 Buffon was above human

he should retire right now just to make the messi fans mad

>a fucking leaf

plz no h8 m8

>While at Parma, Buffon's decision to wear the number 88 shirt, rather than his previous number 1 shirt, for the 2000–01 season caused controversy in Italy. Buffon, however, claimed to be unaware of the number's neo-Nazi connotations, stating that 88 represented "four balls", which are symbols of the character and attributes of a person.
>In September 1999, Buffon faced heavy criticism and severe disciplinary sanctions for bearing the fascist slogan "Boia chi molla" ("who gives up is a scoundrel") handwritten on a T-shirt under his goalkeeping jersey, which he proceeded to wear and show during media interviews after a match
/ourguy/

>buffon might be a fascist scum
pls be false

>fascism is bad
grow up kiddo

>might be

thought this was widely known

ebin

i know this feel too well, friend

fuck Robben. if he wasn't good at football he'd be good

not even close, maybe in the 60s when European clubs were irrelevant

in the last decade clubs have became super strong, and CL has a better competition than NTs. All WC games are pure shit and you know it, same with CA and Euros

Are you trying to convince him or yourself?
There's no trophy, any sport included, who's more important than the FIFA WC

>0 CL
>1 WC

DELET

>There's no trophy, any sport included, who's more important than the FIFA WC
Yes, it's called Champions League (in the 21st century)

Back in the amateur or at least not super pro era, yes. An amateur competition like the WC was the best one

That's why Pele was so good, he won 3 of them back then when it was a relevant competition

lol

do you even know who the two people in those pictures are?

Oh strong argument there, you sure told me!!!!!

It's not about the quality of the competition but the prestige of the trophy
WC > anything

WC has lost its prestige long time ago, my friend

In 2006, the last time you won it, you had foreign players. Same with Germany in 2014

Europeans ruined the WC

both CL and WC are way stronger than in the past because there are more and better great players
this obvious thing aside, there nothing bigger than a WC

Italy played a bunch of Argentinians and Uruguayans from 1930 in 34 and 38, if anything foreigners players did stop being a thing in mdoern football

Italy had foreing players in the 30s too, your argument is invalid

Also, based Camoranesi is as italian as ragù

lol you fucking wat

everyone wins this shit every fucking year. wc only happens every four years, thats why is so important and magic. great generations of players go by without winning it (netherlands, hungary, brazil 82)

and its so difficult that the unarguably goat will go by without winning it too.

>that flag
>that opinion

>WC has lost its prestige long time ago, my friend
just because you keep choking every final it doesn't mean it's a worthless competition

Still waiting for the first argument that proves the WC is more prestigious/hard to win than a CL

I'm not a player of the Argentine NT

mad bantz luigi. i like you.

>everyone wins this shit every fucking year. wc only happens every four years, thats why is so important and magic. great generations of players go by without winning it (netherlands, hungary, brazil 82)

Now I'm counting on the fact that you can actually read.

Just because it happens every 4 years instead of every year? I fail to see how's that an indicator of quality/prestige

>you are forced to play with some guys just because they were born in the same piece of land under some imaginary lines

Everyone and his mother can win the CL, guys like Brocchi and Valdés have won it twice, shit managers like Di Matteo and Luis Enrique won it too
And if you dont win it one year lol who cares I can try for another 10 years

I think goalies are overrated. It's either they have no chance or a routine save most of the time

For a player is obviously more prestigious to win the WC because you need to count with the difficulty of getting in the national team.

it's the most watched sporting event in the world and it's the most difficult to win, most player have the chance only once through all their careers
plus you carry the expectations of a whole country on your back, which is something that can't be said about any club competition

>inb4 b-but Barcelona/United have more fans than most countries have people
Chin-Chung Pin from Malaysia doesn't feel an ounce of the passion that people feel for their own NT when he sees clubs from the other side of the world winning anything and we all know bandwagoners are the ones who fuel club football nowadays

>Everyone and his mother can win the CL
How comes Buffon, the so called "GOAT goalkeeper" hasn't won a single one then? And this nigga plays for one of the biggest 5 clubs int he world

If you are from Brazil, Germany or Italy you are statistically 90% sure you'll win a WC (if you make it to the NT). It's a joke cup, just because you are born there you know you'll win, if you are from China, Chile or England you know you are fucked and will never win a WC

Now I get why your players are such cold chests, you dont have a drop of national pride over there
Though it's understandable for new worlders, your countries are all artificial

How can we have national pride? +80% of our population has foreign grandparents/parents kek

gotta step up your game then.

His club was relegated during his prime, it took them some years to be able to compete again

Nigga played on pro level for over 20 years, that's not an excuse

>the unarguably goat will go by without winning it

both maradona and pele have won it

He spent more years without playing CL football than years playing it, his loyalty kinda screwed him

Italian players who never won the CL and never will
>Baggio
>Vieri
>Maldini
>RIva
>Rivera
>Baresi
>Vialli
>Valentino Mazzola (the GOAT italian footballer)

similar lists can be made for Brazil and Germany too but i'm not knowledgeable enough
seriously, quit your bullshit, you are fucking retarded

>loyalty
kek
KEK
K E K

>did youth in parma, then leave them for the biggest club in the league

That's why I said 90% and not 100%

Loyalty to Juve obviously

WC obviously, not CL
and scrap Baresi, he was actually a reserve in 1982 although he never played

i'm tired and drunk

he could have left when Juve got relegated and he was on his prime like most of the team

Loyal to money, you mean

Not saying it's something bad, he's a professional

He lost what, 2 years of prime comeptition? Juventus got promoted in consecutive seasons

Plus Juventus pay better than Milan or Inter, which other club wanted him?

>How can we have national pride?
that explains why Argentina defaulted like 3 times
do you get to put a star on your FA logo for that too?

He could have earned more by moving to a club that wasnt playing in serie b but he didnt
And it's not any club would have refused him

At least we use only Argentine players

You faggots always use foreign players in all sports, when was the last time your rugby or football NT didn't have a single argie?

>He lost what, 2 years of prime comeptition? Juventus got promoted in consecutive seasons
are you incapable of rational thought?
Juventus lost the most valuable players in 2006 (prime Ibra, Vieira, Cannavaro, Emerson, Thuram, Zambrotta) and it took almost 6 years to rebuild all of that and get decent executive managers to compete in Europe

Currently

Just because Icardi and Dybala refused to play for you when asked, you still have a few Brazilians

In rugby your fucking captain is an argie

>At least we use only Argentine players
oh shut up, half of your best football players in history are of Italian descent
the last time Argentina won the WC (1986) your bloody coach was born to Sicilian immigrants, don't act like you argentinians have never done this

>half of your best football players in history are of Italian descent
Of course, we don't have native American players, but all of them were raised in Argentina (didn't say born because Higuaín was born in France)

According to your words your country's population is 80℅ foreign, which post should I believe?

take the Argentinian basketball team, it could completely be mistook for the Snaidero Udine team

All of them born and raised in Argentina

People like Éder from your NT only moved to Italy as an adult and to work, he's a mercenary playing for your NT just because Brazil didn't call him. How can you compare him to a 3rd generation immigrant in the new world?

>players arent numbered from 1 to 12
What a shit sport

so the difference is if it's first or second generation inmigrant?

If Éder moved as a little boy to Italy and then played for your NT (like Benteke in Belgium) that'd be ok, because he'd have no relation to his former country, but this is not the case

What relation does Messi hold with Italy? He doesn't speak a single word of Italian

No one besides Conte ever wanted him in the NT tho
And not because he's foreigner, that's not a problem but because he's shit
Same goes to Motta
Anyways none of them will ever play another match

The same happens in football or any other sport

In the Olympics you have to wear consecutive numbers starting by #1

Didn't Éder score in your last game? I'm rather sure he's still a starter for your NT

>a guy who isn't even a top 20 Brazilian forward is a starter for Italy
KEK

You know remember Italians called il muto Vázquez

>In the Olympics you have to wear consecutive numbers starting by #1
But they arent, that's why I commented. I have number autism

you know that this is retarded just after saying that nationalities are meaningless and borders just stupid imaginary lines, right?
why can't a person inmigrate as an adult and then become a perfectly adapted member of that society

>he's a mercenary playing for your NT just because Brazil didn't call him
and even if he's no big deal as a player, every time he gives his best for the shirt he's wearing, I don't care for stupid labels like those (Balotelli, born and raised here in Italy, got kicked out of the team for the same reason: you gotta have commitment)
are you seething because your so called "born and raised" players can't give a shit for the argentinian national team and might as well wipe their butts with the argentinian flag for all they care?

>But they arent
Yes, they are, check any game and no player will have a number higher than 23

If I'm not mistaken that's also the case for WCs or any NT competition