Best way to kill oneself?

Best way to kill oneself?

Looking for the best way.

Painless, quick and easy. Looking for something that once you initiate it, you can't go back.

I've already made up my mind, don't try to change it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

overdose on weed

thats a myth no?
plus that shit expensive.

Join ISIS then simply wrap bombs around yourself and go to a place or people you despise and alusnackbar

no, do it
overdose on weed

Don't do it. But if you're going to do something that's instant so you can't regret it

seems like alot of work. how would i even get in contact?

Helium, brother

dont hurt others because you want to off yourself faggot

>date] [Auto] 9
is it painless?

i wont ill just ask them to send a message to the us or whatever they want.

piano wire around the neck, superglue both hands firmly to the side of your head, and then jump off, piano wire cuts your head off, they find you and think you ripped your own head off

Use a spoon to slowly cut into your stomach, you'll die eventually, probably.

I hear old age is pretty painless.

take enough sleeping pills that you wont be able to stay awake... start your car in a closed garage and just go sleepy bye forever

Browse Sup Forums for a month

Install Linux

jump off what? you didnt elaborate?

Yes, it feels like you’re just falling asleep. As a test you can take a helium balloon and inhale the helium for a couple of breaths - that will show you the feeling of it. For a more permanent solution you additionally need the mask

If you want easy painless shotgun in mouth 99% and if you live then you'll be a potato but with those odds you are already dead.

Best way? Work yourself to death by studying more than anyone else has ever done. Work harder than anyone ever in the world. Exercise more than anyone has ever exercised.

These will work.

That's probably what made OP want to kill himself

Give us exact country town address and i'll laugh when i see you on the news.

Ah the headline autistic 4chaner offs himself on massage board.

en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium

massage board

Helium is easy to come by just go to a birth day party and go inside the bouncy castle

>Painless, quick and easy. Looking for something that once you initiate it, you can't go back.

What!!! No OP!!!

DO NOT GET MARRIED!!!

Bury yourself in a time capsule for 12 years exactly and let the WHOLE FUCKING TOWN KNOW IT.

Jumping. You'd think, from a high enough height, that you'd be unconscious on impact. Possibly dead instantly.