Could someone with a lil extra in their pocket be willing to gift me WOW legion expansion pack??? its only $45...

could someone with a lil extra in their pocket be willing to gift me WOW legion expansion pack??? its only $45. i usually dont ask for money,but this time im all dry with the hollydays :/ sseeing as i've witness kindness here at times, was wondering if maybe a kinds soul would spare me the money. i just couldnt afford myself this hollyday season....:/ thnank you. my paypal link is. paypal.me/Sektr7 p.s. i can even pay you back....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should probably be doing something that makes you money.

if you can pay people back then why are you begging on Sup Forums

i can pay back. i just dont have the money now! id like it now. :/ and i been alot to make money, but its all been going to hollyday prep and suff in that category. :/

you sound foreign Indian men

lol yea.....

im from chicago.

nigger?

na dude. lol
nothing against....but no....

I got a job moving boxes for taco bell when I was 16. Made $12 an hour, money in hand, wasn't old enough to work. Best decision ever, I bought a bike and got a landscaping job that paid $15 on the weekends. I was able to pay the down payment on my car which was only 600 off Craigslist and my mom helped me pay the monthly. I had hella bread cuz I was in highschool and didn't have bills to pay. Try it for yourself op!

see. thing is. i have a job. i work at Gerber collision and glass. a auto repair body shop. i never ask for moneys. but like i said. ive witness generosity here at times. thought maybe a could get lucky... :/ im just broke right now for myself. for legion purchase. but i have a house. a family that i feed. a job. :) i just need help now with this ^_^

These begging threads should get you permanently ip range banned.

lmao op you're like a year late to the party the expansion is all down hill from here. I wouldn't waste the money for it now. just wait till next expac when it's even cheaper. buying legion now is like having your friends play monopoly and you decide to start playing when the game is almost over. it's not worth it.

done cunt

See there's your problem. Dump the family, and you'll have extra moneis

also u better add my bnet trouttman#1271

paypal.me/memefulworld

looking to buy a hentai hoodie to wear around school and maybe spend some on league of faggots

thing is. i wanna get it because. im chasing the mounts u get with deluxe edition. that only cost 45 bucks now. its a steal!!! you have a point, but i collect the mounts and pets in wow. :)

My oh my, if you can't set aside some money for a DLC. Then I'm seriously worried about the well-being of your family.

Get on that private server son

>^_^
kys

holllly shiiit! my man! you are the MASTER!!!!!!!!! i tol you guys! sopmetimes there are real nioce people out there. you just gotta be nice yourself !!!!! lol dicks! to whoiever talked shit lulz! this for ya'll! and yea most def will add u on bnet.!

can i get sum small ples?

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY I'll give 1000 bucks away to one lucky winner. you comment Kek and once I got 10,000 I'll choose one randomly

yooooooo u on bnet now???

paypal.me/memefulworld

looking to buy a hentai hoodie to wear around school and maybe spend some on league of faggots

Its actually 20 since its half off. Just bought it.
If you want something then get a job.
If you have a job then budget your money better.
If you can't do that you're either a woman or a child. Either way, get off this site