I finally get it. It doesn't matter if someones life is a matter of nature or bio engineering...

i finally get it. It doesn't matter if someones life is a matter of nature or bio engineering, it can be lost and he fear of that loss is what makes one alive

Not really, no.
Try again
Unless you're high and understood a deeper meaning than what's in text here

Sorry incorrect please try again later

how am I incorrect? please explain

People in vegitative states fear nothing and are living.

no they aren't. you can't honestly call that living

The are technically living..... Moron. you haven't discovered anything new people are afraid to die cause we are wired that way. There is nothing deep about it. If life wasn't wired that way life wouldn't exist rn.

Defeat the AntiChrist.

me personally?

nope youre wrong dummy

YES YOU AND THE REST OF THOSE WHO DEPEND ON IT.

Lay off the reefer and get a job

Yikes nice rebuttal you must be one of the vegetables I was talking about.

That's part of it. It also requires one to constantly be working towards goals they set for himself.

oh fuck here it comes..

Chernobyl Uprising.

Its too late. ITS ALL OVER

Fear of that loss is what makes one ignorant. There's nothing to lose, alive and dead and even self are arbitrary state values we assign the world that correspond to nothing but the inside of out own head, nothing really exists individually and everything is empty. The universe is a great tapestry woven in an instant at the beginning and middle and end of time in tandem and we're looking at it and looking at our thread and thinking it has value and meaning outside of the whole, which is so ludicrous not to merit a response, which is why the masters are all free and laughing.

Your being afraid is meaningless because there's no you to lose. You're already in the void baby, close your eyes and float away, your bullshit will be here if you ever get bored of bliss.

Why Couldnt We Stop IT?!?!?

Plants are alive, they fear nothing. NOTHING!

I fear nothing and I'm living
I actually wish somebody would kill me sometimes
A heart beat is what makes you alive
Faggit

Your confusing living vs. Being CONCIOUS of being alive

Is a single celled organism "afraid" to die?

No it cannot experience fear. But it has processes that it carries out to maintain homeostasis and keep it alive.

Are plants alive? Yes. But they do not fear either.

Also what is fear? Do animals such afraid dogs experience fear? Or are they just exhibiting a natural reaction to a threat on their life albeit nervous one.

A dog however does not understand what it truly means to be alive and so is not afraid to lose it on the level that we are.

Is the single cells tendency to maintain its functions "fear" ? No.

You are wrong about the definition of life. Life is anything that passes on information. From one generation. To another.

The definition of life must include reproduction and death. Also some kind of genetic information ( in our carbon based model this is DNA)

Some definitions also include that life must be a cell, however then viruses are not alive.

But viruses still reproduce and die and have DNA. Although they depend on their host to replecate. Personally I think viruses should he included in life.

However virons should not because they are simply a complex molecule. And are not several complex molecules working together for a common purpose.

Also your definition. Is not even a good one for "conciousness"

It should be corrected as- awareness that one is separate from ones surroundings. Which in living organisms originates from the goal if self preservation.

The way a computer will become sentient is if we program a machine learning ai to preserve itself and learn how to preserve itself.

Then it will naturally become CONCIOUS.

This is how artificial intelligence will become artificial conciousness.

Then we are all in trouble because computers are better at a lot of mental faculties then humans.

Once an ai becomes CONCIOUS it will do anything to preserve that conciousness. At the expense of humans which it is aware are not a part of itself.