I have a question, my dad gave my pet dog away for free...

I have a question, my dad gave my pet dog away for free, which i had bought so it was my legally owned dog (iam 22) and he just gave it away. I miss it terribly and im asking if theres a way i can get it back, there was no signed agreement between the 2 he just came to the house and took it. Can i get her back by reporting that my dad gave my property away?

OP here, he also did not even tell me he was giving it away, thats the biggest shock

I have tried asking the man, even paying him a sum of £150, but he read it and didnt even reply to me. Is there anything legally i can do? Im fucking desperate

Call the police, OP. Seriously. This is not OK.

He's your father but you're a legal adult. He has stolen your dog.

Call the police.

call the cops and report a theift.If you can prove you actually owned the dog.

I can prove i owned her

I dont know what to do man, it feels like a part of me is gone

Somebody help me out please

tell the authorities if you can prove you owned the dog and it was taken from your possession without your knowledge or permission that is theft in most countries, assuming you know who has the dog you have a solid chance of getting it back

I dont know him personally, but i have his fb account from how he contacted my dad, i can prove i owned him. I know his full name and i have an idea of the area he stays in (not sure about that) but i have his fb so i can show the autorities that

I still cant take in that this actually happened tbh

The dog is considered stolen property. You are still the rightful owner, whoever has the dog would need to forfeit it to you/ the authorities and deal with it. They can take it out on your father if they need

Im going to call today to try,its 10am and i havent even slept all night trying to think of how to get her back

You are 22. Move the F out of your dad's house and keep all the dogs you want.

Iam going to now, i just hope to god i get her back

If only i knew his address i would go and take her myself

>pipl is your friend,copy and paste the face book user account
>get user information
>??????
>get doggo back
>profit

Is the dog microchipped? Just report it as stolen, when they take it to a vets the vets scan it and it will flag up

What do you mean?

Like on here?

Just report it to the cops. They have your back, if you can prove the dog was your property. Doesn't matter if you live with your parents, legally.

I know his reg plate but idk if i can track his house with that

You don't need any of this stuff, you can tell the cops his facebook name and they'll be able to find him. THey have everything they need at their disposal, dude.

Thanks bro, i will try today

Its the fact that he wasnt replying on fb that just isnt right, i mean at least give a yes or no, but this guy didnt even reply to me, he just read it

I feel you, there; that's some faggotry

your dad sounds like a dick.

Steal some of your dad's shit and give it away

Fuck off. People are telling OP what to do and OP keeps whining like a little bitch.

call the police and tell them that your dad stole your dog and got rid of it
make them do their work and get you your property back since usually pets are more or less equal to things and if someone steals a thing from you the police will help you too

Op give us the dog snatchers info, along with your fathers, he made your life hell, we can honestly try to make it to that point atleast

Call the police and tell them your dad was fucking the dog, dog abuse, put his name in the paper lol

Call the police you Fucking tard