My girlfriend dumped me last night. We've been together for 3 years. Lived together for 2 of them

My girlfriend dumped me last night. We've been together for 3 years. Lived together for 2 of them.

I've been crying my eyes out for hours. Drinking. Trying to figure out what went wrong. Called some friends to see if anyone would come over and hang out with me. They all said no. They were hanging out with my friend Steve.

The third friend I called expressed his condolences. H said that he heard about the break up. When I asked him how he heard about it, he said my girlfriend was at Steve's house and she told everyone there. Apparently, she's "celebrating" being single.

So, to sum up, my girlfriend dumps me and instead of coming over to give me moral support, all of my friends are hanging out with her drinking and smoking weed.

It's 5:38 AM. My girlfriend's car is parked in front of my friend Steve's house.
I'm sitting in my car, bawling my eyes out in a fit of rage.
What would you do if you were me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zBPRgFM3C8
youtube.com/watch?v=OumXyQGOkuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy Steve a present, he sounds like a cool guy, you should emulate him.
Or, just remember that you need time and worrying about your ex having an autistic ‘celebration’ because she lacks maturity isn’t going to help. Get some rest.

>What would you do if you were me?
Dump these " friends"
Work hard
Find a person/people who wll give a fuck about.
youtube.com/watch?v=0zBPRgFM3C8

Hang myself to be honest

something close to this happened to me. i went over there with a baseball bat and just started swinging, no talking, just swinging untill i felt like my arms would break. did 2 weeks in jail but no one could actually prove it was me so i got time served. fuckem.

youtube.com/watch?v=OumXyQGOkuk

Have u tried turning yourself on and off

gkys u worthless piece of shit

I would be hurt more by the behavior of my friends than by loosing some thot.

Get better friends dude. Find out which of your friends were in that house last night and cut them out of your life completely.

Start swinging a bat to Steve's car, smash his windows and that type of shit

I love how you leave out why she dumped you and why all your "friends" like her more than they like you. Very convenient.

>What would you do if you were me?
Probs commit sudoku tbh desu fam

I fall apart by Post Malone sounds like your situation right now

She's fucking Steve and now all your friends are watching them make out.

Tits or GTFO

This

kek, grow a pair and stop drinking. It's not 'the thing to do when you're upset' it's a chemical you're using as a crutch. Own your pain and get on with it. Get some new friends, the ones you have sound like they've made their choice. Probably lining up to try and rebound fuck her.

Op this, just a thousand times this. If you do anything other than this you are FAILING youself. They just wanna fuck her. Fact of the matter is the second she made it past the threshold of that house they chose pussy over you. Similar things have happened with me and my friends and we shunned them nasty hoes and ignored them. Crying, screaming, begging it doesn't matter you ALWAYS choose your brothers over some bitch. Of course unless he turned out to be like a pedophile or something.

if you're argumentative or you can't be calm you should probably get drunk or high too but if you can calm down you should hang out with them and help her celebrate being single.

I'd start finding new friends. That whole situation (assuming you're telling mostly truth) sounds like bad news. Id also get ready to lose contact with a bunch of em as she shits talks you into oblivion. I had a gf I met at work for a while. When I quit she broke up with me and now pretty much everyone I thought I had made friends with won't speak to me outright. I'm told by the 2 guys I do still talk to that she is pretty relentless in the shit talking. No idea what we had, but apparently it was for show. Still got smash though so that's cool.

Just smash her car window, and a car near to it, can't blame it on you

It isn't just Steve.

She's getting tag teamed by all of them.

>So, to sum up, my girlfriend dumps me and instead of coming over to give me moral support,

lol i cant help laughing at this one

women dispatch men with extreme prejudice, if you aren't her dominant male she'll shit on you, you might as well be dead to her, that's how much she cares about you now.
just get over it, and next time don't be so clingy, bitches are a bonus in life not the purpose of life.

>and why all your "friends" like her more than they like you.

Gee. Boy. That's a conundrum. What on earth could it be.

Best advice here. Friends like that aren't worth bothering with. Neither's your ex.

And don't give a fuck about Steve. He's probably fucking your ex and has been for a while. Nothing you can do about it and getting wound up and doing something stupid is just going to fuck you up even more.

So yeah, cut ties, move on, fuck em.

I went thru something worse, found out my ex was cheating on me with my childhood friend.

I told them both to fuck off.
Got drunk, smoked weed, snorted coke and got a really hot hooker and fucked her about 5 Times.
A week later met a girl thru people that know my ex and is way hotter than my ex, she finds out about starts calling me to fix things.
I say fuck yourself and proceed to fuck a way hotter chick.
Just get you some new pussy or pay for some, do shit you couldn’t do when you had her and have fun with it, before you know you’ll be in a relationship again.
It’s hard but don’t be a pussy it’s just a slut.

>confirmed for illiterate.

You're supposed to be there for your boys when they get dumped. It's the bro code.
All of his friends should have come over to his house with beer automatically. He shouldn't have had to ask them to come over.

You're the fucking definition of a bro, user

>really hot hooker

Bullshit. I've been to backpage and none of them are "hot". They're beat up hags.
The most attractive girls on backpage are 7/10 at best, and they charge way too much money.

>All of his friends should have come over to his house with beer automatically. He shouldn't have had to ask them to come over.

This.
The fact that they didn't is going to make this breakup an order of magnitude harder for Op to get over. He didn't just lose his girl, he found out his friends are shit.

She was a stripper 19 year old fresh of the boat Cuban, at that point she was a solid 8.

fuck them dude, pick up a hobby and do you, man. Not worth your tears or emotion, they made their choice and that's just how it is. Don't start drinking or doing any dumb shit, just focus on you and seek self improvement. You'll find another chick man, and you're going to look back and wonder why you ever wasted your time crying over your ex I guarantee it, 100%. I know it's alot easier said than done, but just keep your head up dog! Spend time with family, hang with some other friends (those guys are no longer your friends, you will be doing MORE HARM THAN GOOD if you allow them to stay in your company.) You got this man. Eyes to the front, you've got a whole life ahead of you with new experiences waiting for you my dude. Chin up and take it one step at a time

tits or GTFO you filthy cunt

Op, theres no doubt about it. You have to fuck steve first!

You've got fucking sex-ray vision

Good luck op

Shitty friends. Shitty girl. Fuck em.

Find better for yourself. You don't deserve it. There's no going back to it, so might aswell push onward.

Find something worth dedicating yourself to.

I've been totally despondent for a very long time over my loneliness and I've recently picked up MMA fighting and going to the gym. It's made me feel 100x better than before.

rape steve, what a little fucker.

Make her regret it. Go to the gym and get jacked as shit and the next time you see her make sure you're fine as hell with a honey to match on your arm. It will beak her, and Steve will feel like he has your leftover lasagna gobbling his cock.

kill steve and your gilrfriend, while youre streaming.

dubs of truth

Be smoking weed drinking booze hanging out with Steve. Not being a fuck boy crying on the internet. The fact she dealt with you being such a pussy for 3 whole years is amazing.

If these two had been together 3 years it's perfectly reasonable to assume that "his" friends are her friends too, nothing wrong going on here

As for advice, OP you should suck off Steve that will mess with your exs head more than anything else you could do right now

Those aren't your friends who TF celebrates being single with their best friends?

That isn't cool fuck ALL OF THEM

You can do better OP

I got dumped by my girlfriend too to some shit head looking guy who looks way uglier then me and very douchey.

Pic very related it's her and him

This is going to be hard, but stop being a faggot.
It's difficult to realize it in the moment, but nothing really mattress.

:(

all these faggots are retarded. think of this as your awakening, your red pill. All women are like this. It sounds like you're ready for MGTOW

gross. both are just... ew

This is the only real advice in the thread.

If they were your true friends they would have been there for you

> "Its stuck in the 'on' position."

Assuming you really did nothing wrong she was probably cheating on you with Steve. Honestly I'd bet she was regardless.

As much as this is used as a joke around here I probably would kill myself. Depression and social phobias would not play nice with this sort of thing.

You should ditch these "friends" and find some people who are not crap to be with and hang out with.

Yeah she has her cute and ugly days.. lol she was more of a butterface then anything but I still miss her.. too bad she's with that faggot.

>doesnt understand back page sets you apart via city state and country.
>thinks every city state and countries girls look like the toothless sewer dwellers from his town

Where can I find people like you?!?

Anyone want more of my ex lol

Burn Steve's house and make it look like an accident

Set fire to her car. They'll never be able to prove it was you. Car fires happen all the time.

I would go home and go to sleep before I did something very stupid.

Go to the gym when you wake up. Make new friends at the gym.

no

thanks for the awesome song

Instead of feeling sorry for yourself ask why these turd "friends" don't value you a bit more... Hanging out with your ex-bitch? I understand trying to BANG her but they should be getting you drunk & throwing money on a stripper for you all. Tomorrow is the night before Thanksgiving, it's very busy at the bars here in the USA. Whores are worried about familial judgement at home for Thanksgiving & they will be in pure thot-mode.Go act nasty toward any receptive mammal with a cunt. Become more reliant on yourself because people are a constant disappointment. - Dr.Feel

I guess I'm a bad friend.
Oh, well.
Least I'm getting laid.

Femanon here, you left u pure waifu for a random 3dpd, u deserve it

You should break into steves house.. see if they are in the bed together.. if so beat the shit out of him.
Then cut all ties with you're friends , because they aren't you're friends. Deep down they are trying to get a bit of that pussy.
Sorry to say it dude ..

But don't go out like a bitch. Fucking smash his face in while he is sleeping. Sure it's a dog shot , but so is fucking you're girl.
Then move on with you're life, go to gym and focouse on self.

It's true, fuck Steve while looking her in the eye.

Become Steve