I see a lot of Alt-right Trumptards saying net neutrality being destroyed is fine...

I see a lot of Alt-right Trumptards saying net neutrality being destroyed is fine, nothing will change or they'll actually improve. Which just goes to show that the Alt-right isn't even smart enough to keep their own self interests in mind.

Aren't you the people who keep saying the Jews control everything? That the mainstream media suppresses things that they don't like? So how do you find out about them?

Online.

With the abolition of net neutrality ISPs can completely legally throttle the bandwidth of any website they want.

Now what do you think that means for all the alt-right sites you go to "to see through the liberals lies" ?

Do you think all those jew controlled companies staffed by SJWs pandering to minorities are just going to to let you spout off your nazi bullsiht?

Or do you think they are going to exercise their FCC givin power to make sure it takes 5 minutes for the page to load when you go to Sup Forums or restrict bandwidth to breitbarts so badly they have to remove all pics and vids, even javascript or the page wont even load for people.

You morons are giving the people you despise the greatest weapon they'll ever need against you and you're so stupid you somehow think it's a victory.

You deserve whatever happens next.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge/
fortune.com/2009/04/03/group-asks-fcc-to-probe-iphone-skype-restrictions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Opinion noted. /thread

All they care about. ALL they care about is that Trump isn't Hillary if this is a consequence of that then they're obliged to defend it because they were one issue voters.

>You morons are giving the people you despise the greatest weapon they'll ever need against you and you're so stupid you somehow think it's a victory.
This. Whoever loses, Jews win. Soros could easily manipulate and buy his way in to tell ISPs to block access to Fox and Breitbart

They'll care when liberal ISPs have the ability to throttle FoxNews or Breitbart

Sup Forums will be a target too.

lol

*given

Trump has succumbed to the Jew, don't ever use "Trumptard" and "Alt-right" in the same sentence, unless it's a juxtaposition.

It's on principle of government not getting involved in any market.

Fuck net neutrality

People have been saying they see these altright supporters of the NN rollback, but I have yet to see a single one. And I, myself, support Trump and not the Net Neutrality rollback or Pai.

Its Trumps appointed FCC director that's doing it all.

I am one, I am a single one

There you go

I voted for Trump and support free markets wow

This is one of the reasons I voted FOR Trump. To END Net Neutrality, and give ISP's more competition. We'll be paying much less soon. Once again, the libtards don't *get it*.

Many counties give exclusive rights to companies to lay down cables.

Enjoy your competition.

Finally a non retard on slash bee slash

Not that hard to put cables in ground, very cheap

in a lot of places in america a single ISP has the monopoly and gives you guys terrible service, what do you think will happen when you remove restrictions from them.

here in france ten or so years ago we had the three main ISPs plot together to offer similar prices, as to not undercut each other and maximize profit, what tells you this won't happen?

Why should i give a fuck when American Tech giants do this already? Alot of left wing cunts forget the absolute hate boner they have for the right so fuck them they can pay more for bandwidth now.

WHEN WE REMOVE NET NEUTRALITY OUR ISP'S WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE COMPETITION! NO MORE MONOPOLIES YOU FOOL OF A TOOK!

UNFETTERED CAPITALISM! THE FREE MARKET!

We gon be alt right

Soros is currently dishing out money in support of NN.

People who argue for net neutrality only reveal their ignorance of how the Internet works

Elaborate. I only know that all websites are on servers, and all the data from those servers have to go through the ISP if you are not directly connected to it.

You mean like with TV?

Soros donated all of his money. He has no money. He's Social Security tier, borris.

The Cock Bros however stand to make billions on the absence of NN. You fucking nigger.

If they were smart enough to keep their own self interests in mind they wouldn't be alt-right to begin with.

>unfettered capitalism

The ladder continues to shrink until the 1% cucks themselves, but at least they have money.

You can't prey on poor people once you kill them all off, and the equally well educated peers wouldn't take that shit.

>ISPs to block access to Fox and Breitbart
It's the first thing I'd do if I was control of anything like comcast, fark those disinformation shit holes.

Okay, I'll bite. How is a market that is dominated by two corporations that work together to progress their own interests, in any way "free?" I'm all about free market. Issue is, what incentive do these companies have to NOT throttle the shit out of our Internet when they get the power they've been after for so long? Even you will feel the effects.

net neutrality is how the net was designed to work, not enforcing it is going to fuck shit up for everyone.

Enjoy you McMegabytes™ that you'll only be able to spend on sites like Sup Forums if you've payed for the premium deluxe package, ending up with an even more expensive connection than you have today (American internet is expensive af)

Because net neutrality never existed in the first place. The 2015 law was basically a scam. FCC couldn't oversee ISPs anymore. Who do you think wants to keep current last? Ypur ISPs of course. Did no one read the law in first place and just rely on journalists screaming?

Tbf, there are Trumpets who'll admit that people like Ajew Pie and Scott Soyboi Gottleib have such obvious conflicts of interest that they were terrible picks and made the swamp that much deeper.

So it's not all of them, but yea by the time the others come around it'll be too late.

>Samefagging this hard.

literally a meme.
A cliche group of old farts looking out for themselves in the moment, not giving a rats ass about the implications and effects it'll have on todays younger generations, after they've all died off.

This is what an American libertard looks like ladies and gents.

good riddance tbh, nazis shouldnt have it easy, and if ending net neutrality means that these bigots are getting fucked, i'm glad

Dos this affect me in any way if I'm european?

Neo-nazi who supported Trump here.

Yes. This is indeed shit.

Is it Trump's fault?

Partially.

Would've it still happened if Hillary was elected?

Yes.

What should we do about it?

Start a revolution and eliminate the jewish race completely, including Trump's grandchildren.

It's cool I'm getting fucked as long as the guy next to me gets the dick too.

Because prior to 2015 we didn't have any so called net neutrality laws, and we were still fine. The anti-competion prebention laws are still in effect. FCC lost their power in 2015 to oversee ISPs, now it's getting it back. What's the problem?

Yea I couldn't possibly be from any other country laughing at the dumb shit you're doing to yourselves from the outside, no I'm an american libtard lol. Dumb hayseed.

i wont be getting dicked though because i dont go on bigoted websites

>Would've it still happened if Hillary was elected?

No it really wouldn't have, cripes you guys are serious nutjobs when it comes to clinton.

Is it a coincidence that Sup Forums, which consists overwhelmingly of narcissistic, self-entitled, undatable, unemployable, sexually confused 17 year olds, is just as arrogantly ignorant and supportive of censorship as Reddit, and even less original?

No, I don't think so. It's also not a coincidence that political players who aggressively promote censorship (Soros and Congressional Democrats) and companies that engage in government-sanctioned censorship already (Facebook, Google) are lobbying hard to keep Net Neutrality.

>Would've it still happened if Hillary was elected?
worse shit would've happened with Hillary but not NN. Democrats don't have shares with ISP like the republicans.

user i have some bad news for you.

>Because prior to 2015 we didn't have any so called net neutrality laws, and we were still fine.

No prior to 2015 comcast was fucking with torrent downloads and throttling netflix in a bid to get them to pay more for crossing their network to their own users, everything wasn't fine.

In 2016 we entered a brave new world, where every decision is motivated politically rather than economically. Who cares about competition, we our talking about an age of strong leftist censorship.

If it's repealed and this blows up in the way people expect, with ISPs charging for a tier'd system with "fast/slow lanes", and an unprecedented amount of power over their customers which would be an issue for areas that only offer one or three ISPs, some all owned by the same parent corporation, it would set precedent for a new restricted web the world over.

It doesn't matter what country the company is in necessarily, it all comes down to infrastructure and the protocols we use to create, hold, and view content on the web essentially.

wired.com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge/
>2011
>new 4G plans that block streaming video except for YouTube.

fortune.com/2009/04/03/group-asks-fcc-to-probe-iphone-skype-restrictions/
>2009
>Apple blocks Skype calls made over AT&T’s cellular networks. That makes Skype useless for telephony when it’s out of range of a Wi-Fi network.

Useful idiots lmao

I wouldn't conflate "Alt-right" and a "Trumptard", though they frequently overlap. It's just mindlessly supporting anyone who is right-wing without any real basis or reasoning. Now they are buying into the bullshit pajeet's sorry excuses for reasons. Eating it whole and regurgitating it without any actual evidence or proof just because Net-Neutrality is a liberal idea.

Companies like google facebook and reddit actively censor right wing views more and more each month. If the left wont fight for the right to not be censored why should the right do anything about net neutrality.

Even IF somebody goes and just "starts" their own "internet", we lose the mostly unified system for something fragmented or exclusive.

Gr8 b8 I r8 8/8

NN actually helps stop censorship since it forces ISP's to treat traffic equally regardless of origin but don't let that stop you from mumbling about the globalists and Illuminati.

i know jack shit about this, so can someone anti-NN explain how isp's being allowed to throttle or block websites willy nilly, or charge me extra to go to certain websites, benefits me in any way?
this doesnt sound like it increases competition, it sounds like right now they arent allowed to fuck me up the ass, but that after this passes i'm relying on their own good will to not fuck me up the ass.

The left couldn't give a flying shit about the censorship of the right look at their comments in this thread. Net Neutrality died in a puff of their own hubris years ago.

this x1000

Yeah, but nazis should support what's in the best interest of their country, so that position makes sense for a nazi to have, the others not catching on just shows the grip the Z-agenda has in the US.

you've got the gist of it, the government is trying to blow sunshine up your ass while giving corporations a giant gift to fuck you as hard as they want.

>NN actually helps stop censorship since it forces ISP's to treat traffic equally regardless of origin
Uhh, yes, that was exactly my point.

Self-preservation ?

You're conflating two different issues here.
What a company does on it's own site has nothing to do with NN.

Yup groups like the alt right have been saying for a while that if they kept this shit up it would be a mutually assured destruction scenario where they would throw their support behind the removal of net neutrality if the censorship and shadowbanning continued.

It's sad how dumb people are. You're literally calling to hurt yourselves out of spite for the other side.
I guess as long as we're "winning" it doesn't matter if we're the fucking pawns...

I would rather face book you tube Google and net flicks get raped instead thanks. When you want actual net Neutrality and not liberal tyranny let us know.

provide proof.
>inb4 you can't

This is what kills me, not even just about the right of the left, but the people that don't really have a position beyond tow the party line. Like they've lost the capacity for critical thought and picked a sports team to support instead of policies or Murricah

They don't get raped, the rape will be passed on to you.

Yup but if they actively censor us why should we support them? In scenarios about freedoms and rights the doctrine of clean hands applies, if you are censoring people and shadow banning people you disagree with you cant then turn to those same people and ask them to help support your freedoms.

They are too retarded to understand anything about our position at all. Just demanding our unconditional support, fuck them they can burn.

>Apple blocks
Apple is not an isp though.
>metropcs new 4g plan block streaming video.
And look FCC quickly took them to court. Working as intended

No it wont it will just be you we've been dealing with this shit for years already.

so you're getting fucked by private corporations right now, so your solution is to allow yourself to get fucked by even more corporations.
makes perfect sense.

You know I hadn't realized it but several states already have web services outright banned as public utility actually.

No tricks--all black and white--my state specifically just has an outright BAN on cities/municipalities/corporations offering telecom services as a public utility to consumers public or private.

no. not how it works. just no.

Anti-NN is like the government giving corporations the right to prima noctum and you being okay with it because you're a cuckold.

You're literally too stupid to distinguish one company censoring your use of THEIR platform from ISPs having free reign to censor the entire internet and charge ridiculous sums for a lesser service. Are you being intentionally dense?

We are done whatever else happens nothing can repair that now and if we are going down might as well take the other side down with us.

You really think this is going to destroy 3 of the largest content providers .. quite the opposite this will wipe out their smaller competition and leave us all to foot the bill in increased subs costs to cover the costs of paying off isp’s to not throttle their services

I'm getting fucked either way, if im getting fucked I want the people fucking me to be fucked too.

Cry more or learn to adapt no one on the right gives a fuck now you are getting some of your own medicine for a change.

So we let this pass then I get to go back to playing Counter Strike: Source in a hot, dank room with seven other sweaty faggots over LAN instead of playing shitty new games with "friends" online while I sit by myself in my room, alone?
You mean to tell me it ALSO pisses-off the faggots spamming Sup Forums with these fucking threads?

Fuck, sign me up.

This is exactly why net neutrality is necessary in today's world.

>Alt-right Trumptards
>I don't know anything about politics beyond what I see on CNN

Don't bother. No one around here is smart enough to understand that kind of nuance.

>I don't have the IQ to actually understand the issues, so I just vote with my team

I don't care about liberal tech startups getting destroyed.

As I have said multiple times, it's mutually assured destruction. Whether net neutrality remains or not we are being censored so might as well make sure everybody gets shit on while we are at it.

Sad, but true.

you are retarded. take Sup Forums, right now, it can't be touched by google, the worst they can do is take it out of search results like the did with 8 chan. if an anti-NN bill passes, your ISP has free reign to block you from Sup Forums, throttle it, make you pay extra, whatever.
you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Because it protects sites the 'other' side uses as well like breitbart. without NN they could be blocked by "liberal" corporations or made to pay huge tolls to move across networks to get to you. Your favorite websites could be wiped out by the giant carriers and ISP's when right now they are forced to treat breitbart traffic the same as libbymccensoredwebsite.com

Bruh, if everybody is censoring you there's a good chance you just have shitty opinions and are a hateful person.

Liberals already cut off their nose to spite their faces we are just commenting on the nose job. What do you not understand about them actively censoring the right across multiple media platforms?

But they actually did throttle some shit. And even if they didnt beforehand, isps have notably gotten way more evil in recent years. Comcast straight up admitted that there was no fucking reason for the download cap besides getting more money. Why in the fuck should we let companies like this have freereign? Classic fucking story of the scorpion and the frog.

ANd you know who had a hand in doing that? Large carriers / ISP's like AT&T, whether they ever plan on offering service or not, they don't want anyone else getting a foothold there, it's a giant fuckyou to an open competitive market.

>implying the alt-right doesn't gargle trump's balls

Enjoy paying a premium to browse Sup Forums

I asked you for proof faggot provide it.

I'm so glad that I'm not American.