What footwear would you buy if you had the money?

What footwear would you buy if you had the money?

rocket boots. but seriously, if you spend much more than $100 on shoes you're a fuckin loser or a woman.

or have a big shoe size like eu 50

or rich, you poor envious faggot

Seriously it's hard for me to find even terrible shoes for under 20eu. Generally my range is 40-60eu. I can't imagine spending any more than that. But there's so many options and different types of footwear. It's difficult to know if you've made a good purchase.

Jordans look fucking stupid. I like Kanye west but his shoes are made out of styrofoam, or look like sketchers.hoesnestly let me break a leg, a cast and boot are the only footwear I'd buy at such insane price

only douchebags and morons embelish on stupid shit like really expensive foot wear. If I had hit the lottery, I would live to my needs, not my affordance.

Same I have now?
It's far below freezing outside, tons of snow and ice.

Shoes are hard

Men's, 34 bux+ shipping

I dunno, something comfortable and practical, made from quality material and made well.

Uggs

I bet you buy shoes at walmart and bitch that girls aren't attracted to you like it's their fault.

The same pair of knockoff skate-style sneakers from Payless I've been buying for the last few years. My current ones are getting worn out

>tfw too autistic to care about fashion

>basing all attraction on shoes
>nigger detected

Had these and they were my favorite. Fuck /fa

The same shoes I've been buying for 10+ years now.

something with velcro to display my disability

Studies have shown a large amount of female attraction is determined by the shoes you wear.

Enjoy being a beta-cuck all your life.

Top-dollar work boots
Probably some tasty dress shoes
And Vans, cause I'm a fuckin white male who likes comfy shoes and longboarding

Black vans.
Like I always do.

Whatever is on sale. Couldn't give two shits about shoes, wear clogs/bare feet all summer, warm boots all winter.

Already married so don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on shoes, let my wife do that instead..

"Studies"

>no reference provided
>plenty of rich half-abortions with cool shoes around

Nigga, you just try too hard.
What you need is a pretty face. Once you have that, you can bring a girl to bed and enjoy watching her suck you off while you remove the sandals-white socks combo.

>protip: if you're fugly, give up.

studies from what? nigger university? fucking niggers are retarded.

Listen, bud.
Just because you're too stupid to do some quick research doesn't mean what I said is wrong.

Sucks to be you, poorfag.

>Studies have shown
Source that shit fuckwad. Otherwise kys.

Studies.. Kek that supreme bullshit right there.

dude, if you're going to samefag this hard don't focus on the same thing in all 3 fuckin posts.

Antonio says shoes are important, so shoes are important.
Right guy?

>Studies have shown a large amount of female attraction is determined by the shoes

Sure kiddo, let the butthurt flow through you.

If you say so.
As I was preciously stating, I'm enough confident in my looks, and I never needed to impress anyone with my shoes. Girls and girlfriends came closer because of my face and because I'm not intrested in stashing money to fill the blanks Nature left on my body like you have to do, daily.

Remember, "rich" kid, that you're fugly forever. There's nothing money can do about it, and if there's something it can do I will be glad for all the fugly people of the world, except for you.

You deserve your face.

samefag

Dude, he's fucking fugly as fuck. Dont expect nothing but rage. It's nkt even his fault: it's the mother/father gene pool.

Literally dealt a bad hand.

Holy shit can you idiots get baited any harder

"I like your shoes, user. Wanna fuck?"

When did I say I was rich?

It's not my fault you can't look up a simple study.
Scared to be proven wrong?

>trying to defend his retardation with "it's just bait bro"

I honestly would love to have some boots but they're pretty expensive and I'm not sure it would be my style, definitely would be hard to pull off

Socks, sandals and shorts is literally the highest fashion here during summer.
Winter is pitch black so can't see anyone's shoes anyways.

"Where did you buy those shoes nigga? Oh god so horny right now"

Clicked into this thread a minute ago but ok Sup Forumsro whatever gives you some keks

>oh I just got here

Tbh what you're wearing is important in term of attraction, and shoes are a big part of your outfit.
Don't be surprised you don't get laid a lot if you're wearing pic related

well you guys sure turned this thread to shit real quick.
proud of you dudes

"Pls fuck me user, I've been waiting for a guy who wears dem shoez"

Gender, age, budget. Hard to get good quality for under 100 but it's doable.

I like simple shoes.

I'd definitely buy myself some Dr. Martens low-tops.

I wear whatever the hell I can find.
I got size 51 EU or 16.5 US size shoes...
No store here has them. Everything is special order so I use my shoes for as long as humanly possible.
>my shoes next to brothers size 40

That sucks dude. I'm a US 13 (euro 46), that's the biggest size Vans has everything in, it would suck having to get custom. Your feet must be terrifyingly large

Maybe you'll find something at a cemetery for kids?

Yeah

>Your feet must be terrifyingly large
Yeh. It sucks. Also extra wide so that's fun...

I wish I had enough money to afford them.

Steve Merchant has size 17 US feet.

I suffer with him.

Show soles

No.. Go masturbate somewhere else.

Do your friends always make fun Of them?

I’m size 14 and take shit almost everyday

Damn are those the new Air Clinton's?

No not really, I'm not much of a peoples person so maybe behind my back but who cares..

Shell cordovan leather half brogue oxfords in oxblood/burgundy or something similar.

Maybe derbies with dainite soles to use them more often...

19 yo dude, I don't really have a budget I'd say maybe 150€ max

Dr marten's

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I also like Timberlands but they're kind of getting out of style.
THe problem is that i'm a manlet and I also don't really know what to wear with them.

Had these and loved them

I don't really, I'm more into the long leather boots, kind of like the skinhead ones

when I mean long I mean ankle long, not whole tibia long

Ah I don't know then. Rubber boots are cool too, waterproof

Sensiblechuckle.jpg

You know I had to cop a pair of these bad bois

these are $850 by the way, they're called the triple s

Haha hot

I'm going to try to get the Yeezy V2 Beluga 2.0 for 220€ this saturday

Seasonal

That's fugly

I love rare editions of the Superstars. Pretty much any one of these (except for gay colors)

legit.

>> these tho

He.. Hey user. I ha...have to admit t..t..that your shews made m..me all wet. P..please impregnate me and I wanna call you daddy

user who's never wore these here. How comfortable are these compared to sneakers?

this is what people from the 80s imagined what people would wear in 2017

I really like them

theyre great, tbh. its all about the fit: if a shoe is tailored to your foot, the shape wont rub your shit wrong. if you buy everypleb shoes, even shoes in 'your size' can cause blisters. those pic related kicks are excellent, tho the traction leaves something to be desired.

Any Yeezy 750

That ridiculously high sole looks pretty bad.

Why is everyone so fucking horny about Yeezys? I just don't see the appeal. They're designated nigger shoes.

They're boost, there's a lot of sneakers like this.
I've heard they're comfy as fuck

I'm sure someone who labels sneakers as designated nigger shoes will have an open mind discussing about these sneakers.

I'm just saying the fat sole that's bulging out looks weird and ugly.

these are nigger ass ugly

this

these cause rich ppl

I'd rather spend $120 on a pair of really comfortable, durable shoes that will last me 5-6 years than buy a new pair for say $50 that's going to wear out every year.