Has swimanon finished his story yet?

has swimanon finished his story yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Piss off loli-fag

tl;dr?

Swimanon gets a job at a swimming pool
Gets a crush on a 12yr old finds out all the instructors are pedos joins them wants to fuck said 12yr old ends up fucking an 11yr old

I came looking too. Come on swimanon! Don't leave us hanging!

There are 3 more Parts. After this he said that this is the end of Part1. Dont have them screencapped tho.

..okay

Remainder of what was posted

Swim/b/ro and his gang got caught
There's x ammount of tainted loli pussy out in the world rn
Is this good or bad?

Anyone interested on a tomorrow version of the screencap?

Posting it anyways

Seems neat, I'll catch up

This is what I wanted, thank you.

>getting out of the pool I thought about how strangely accurate some of the loli drawings are

If he only knew. Some of them are basically traced from well known source material from the internet. A surprisingly large amount of them, in fact.

Glad you liked it, I spent a lot of time recreating the posts. Here's a "Story only" version that doesn't have post of swimbro unrelated to the story

You seem to have left out a post early on, the story jumps from a post ending in "she seems shy, decide to ask her" and suddenly the next post talks about "whip out phone and look through 4 pictures".

The other, non-tomorrow screencaps have the post you left out. Fixable?

Oh, my bad I seem to have missed it, gimme 5min I still have the project open keep the thread alive in the meantime

I mean, none of this is even remotely believable. It's obvious fantasy, you can tell from the way it's written. This is not how human beings act in real life. Not talking about the pedophilia, but rather the exaggerated reactions and corny one-liners. Just really amateur stuff.

You must be new here

Nope, not at all. I just like to point out bad and unconvincing writing when I see it. There have been plenty of such stories written more believably. Suspension of disbelief can only go so far, if one is to enjoy this kind of stuff.

Oh believe me I know its bullshit but I still enjoy reading half-assed stories on b/

The point was that it's too half-assed. It's hard to find it enjoyable, even knowing most or all of it is bullshit, if it's not at least well written enough to make you forget while you're reading.

its fake af
still gets my dicc hard tho

this

Better than all those horrendous shit stories we had back in the day

do I look
like I care

Done

pls come back swimanon

what's diff between these?

color

bumpus
let's get some lolis posted

My computer crashed, but here's the story only version fixed

Anyone have that wincest story that got posted yesterday

which one, faggot
column's crusade?

I believe so

tinyurl com/hg8kzv9

season 1 and 2
tinyurl com/y8r55e39

read up faggot, season 3 is wip

My thanks

no problem user

Any new chapters after season 2, chapter 22??... would love to read more as to what happened after that...

Not that I know of. Does anyone have the raw screencap? I saw that got posted in one of these threads

I think this is it, grabbed it yesterday

No. the docs I found were .doc but the format/writing was still the greentext style. I've seen him posting on 8ch some times.

i todl you there's a third season, it's the second link. it's wip. columnfag was actually in a thread yesterday and graced us with his presence

Yeah, that's just about 10% of the total story.

Fucking fuck. Columnfag here.

Stop summoning me into Swim threads. Damn.

Tinyurl com/columnscrusade
For season 1 and 2

Tinyurl com/ColumnsWildRide
For the in progress rewrite and in progress season 3

Now y'all hush and post lolis.

will do

For some reason season 2 seems to be empty for me.

Damn column!, much appreciated!

weird
refer to the post 3 above

also having trouble with google maps. might be my chrome giving shit

speaking of greentexts does anyone have that toothbrush incest user's screencaps?

links doesnt work just takes me to a google search with that url

Scratch that. Control F5 force refresh that motherfucker

remove the spae between tinyurl and com and put a dot in
hate to be this guy but that was pretty dumb lol

Lol yeah it was pretty dumb i really didnt notice, thnaks anyway