WWYD Extreme/Snuff/torture thread. Let’s get some stories goin

WWYD Extreme/Snuff/torture thread. Let’s get some stories goin

OP here. Dropping bitches to inspire until this thread gets goin

Fuck off, newfag.

Bitch I’ve got cum stains older than your tenure on Sup Forums

OP still here I know my fucked up anons are around dumpin nudes

I'm getting tired of seeing her, I'd strap her down to that bed and just kick her in the face with a steel toe boot over and over.

Day fags

Did I get a bite? She’s cute. More pics please and gimme some info on her

Gimme better pics or something to go off wif these girls or the stories just gonna be etc. etc. I fucked her face. I wanna wreck these girls but if no reply I gotta get something to go off more than a Snapchat picture

Her first name is Selena, from Minnesota moved to New Mexico

weird, do you know the photographer who took this photo? he also took pictures of a girl I know, looking for the full set

What kind of sick shit would you do to Carrie?

I’m bout to destroy Selena. Anything over the line? And more pics for inspiration. Really wanna start ripping this girl apart

Naw just a photo I use for easy archiving

Holy shit more I got ideas. Next girl (Carrie or Selena) posted gets the first story

Nothing on this comp unfortunately

Starting Selena now

Carrie next

All I ask in return is a reply to any of mine
Doesn’t have to be long or fucked up but that’s def a bonus. I like to put out my writing first to attract similar authors but I don’t mind being played. Hold tight y’all

first off get those hands secured better
then see what she is willing to do to keep from doing what i want to do

Amanda?

I'd love to tie this bitch to a chair and bind her tits until they turn purple. I'll pierce her nipples with hoops and thread a chain through them. I'll anchor the chain to the wall and skull fuck her. Move on to her cunt and ass and stretch them out with fisting. When she screams to stop I'll yank to pull the chain. After I'm done I'll let some dogs use her up.

This chubby slut is Vanessa, she's Colombian and loves to get drunk.

Vanessa’s been moved up god I love hurting big bitches. More pics? Already committed a good one to Selena and a so so to Carrie but if give me some more info to use on her I’ll write a nice long one for her. Mmmm those tits

Nope. Rachel the dyke. Keep up

Her favorite drinks are wine and beer, and she loves dogs. Oh, she is also a little shy.

Poor Carrie. Got locked in the stocks as a prank by her "friends." It was all fun and games until they stuck a ring gag in her mouth and pulled down her dress. She saw them take pictures and then to her horror they showed her a Craigslist ad they posted for a gangbang with her immobilized body.

Someone possibly snuff fuck this little party whore?

Snuffing her is a waste. She should suffer long and hard. Maybe she can serve as human toilet paper in a dyke club.

This whore is about to get the greatest facefuck of her life. She will be gagging on my 8 inch cock like a slut for 30 mins, then I will cum a hot load deep inside her throat

That sounds good, could get lots of use with that body after snuffing though right?

Selena loved fishing. So much easier to get her out in my boat alone. It was difficult hiding how rock hard I was thinking about all the things I would do to her as I drove my boat out, her tits bouncing every time we crested a wave and her dumb smile not realizing the danger she was in as I drove us further out. Her curly hair and plain body only strained my cock more. She was the girl next door type, never thinking anyone would ever do the things I was about to do. I let her fish while I got my equipment ready. I played voyeur and pulled my cock out while she fished, stroking my hard cock staring at her ass while she laughed and giggled. Her ass tensed up when she finally hooked something. I went to help her eager to get my party started and wrapped my arms around Selena’s, my Rock hard dick pushing into her ass with her too dumb and giddy to realize. She hooked a gar, a long eel like fish that’s as ugly as it is angry. Perfect. Time to start Selena’s party. She turned to give me one of those goofy smiles but as she put the fish in the boat her eyes went from my face down to my huge cock engorged and exposed and her face sank knowing she was alone with a creep like me. If only she realized what I was about to make her do. Precinct leaked from my cock as I reached for my gun and she gasped...(contd)

Interested!

Her eyes kept farting from my cock to the open water around her. I could tell she was trying to figure out how far she could swim versus being raped. If she had known what I was going to do to her she would’ve taken drowning right then. She broke down. She went to her knees and started crying, begging, saying I could do whatever I wanted and she wouldn’t tell anyone as long as I let her go. She was hysterical and it only made me harder. I started jerking myself while she begged me. I cocked the gun to get her attention. “Strip” I said. Sniffling with tears running down her cheeks and snot from her nose she sheepishly removes her top and pulled down her shorts revealing a string bikini. She hesitated taking the rest off and that’s when I got impatient. I moved forward and grabbed that curly hair and swiftly jammed the bit of my gun into that big nose of hers and broke it. At the same time I grabbed the left cup of her bikini top and ripped it off exposing those “nice girl” tits and sent her reeling to the floor grabbing her beaten face while her tits bounced violently. Her screams of pain were wild but it only made me more out of control as I bent down and pulled her bottoms off revealing a freshly shaven cunt. I was losing control but I still have her one more choice. “Hooks or the garr?”

The garr

Might switch to Vanessa if other anons aren’t here anymore god I wanna hurt those tits..

Selena user still around?

Finish off the fish story user! Very interesting!

Damn what a whore! Practically begging you to look at her tits, wonder if her dad let's her dress like that

Fuck more of her! What a slut!!!

Nice! Probably taken an unreal amount of cock in her life!

Definitely

Very hot man! Great ass!

Showing it off in a little thong bikini too! Would tongue that little hole all night!

New mom, on the right

Panic set it her beaten face. She didn’t really have a choice in the first place. Grabbing Selena by her throat I took a huge three prong barbed fish hook and shoved it into her left nipple. While she pulled at it I took the still flopping garr in my hands. I braved myself by putting my left boot on her belly and kept her from closing her legs with my right, it took some effort and the garr kept biting pieces of her labia off and she really thrashed when it tore off her clit but after some stomps and a couple broken ribs I finally shoved the fish in her pussy. I looked her in the eyes and twisted the hook in her nipple to get her attention and told her if she managed to suck me off With a wriggling fish in her Pussy I’d let her go. Her face bloodied and tear stained, moaning and yelling every time the garr thrashed in her cunt she sucked it up and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

Reminder replies will get replies for any of my girls just need patience here’s info included too

Caitlyn. White trash ex.

Sisters Libby and Katie in the left and middle, feminazi ex Ann on right

Feminazis tits

Stolen sister Katie’s sexy pic

Ex turned dyke Rachel

Dyke Rachel’s tits

More dyke tits

Pic related more stolen sister pics

Love it man! Love the idea of it biting at her insides whilst spreading her open!

What about this hs teacher?

Step daughter. Replies for replies.

While the garr bit and tore at her cervix I face fucked Selena mercilessly like the bitch she was. She just couldn’t keep it together and her teeth scraping my dick sent me over the edge. In a rage I threw her down and made her bite the edge. With her ass facing me and half a predatory fish squirming around her between her legs she cried as I put my boot to the back of her head and stomped hard sending teeth flying in every direction and grotesquely unhinging her jaw. She was still alive when I shoved my cock in her asshole. I pounded her asshole from behind while she gurgled in pain and the garr ate away at her uterus now, I grabbed her unhinged broken jaw as leverage and accidentally ripped it off while I thrusted into her ass from behind. She was delirious from the pain but I made sure she made eye contact with me when I finally pulled out and cane over her once pretty face before she went limp. I used her body three more times like a sex doll before finally throwing her overboard. She was not missed

what the fuck nigger?

Mmm post her mom too and I’ll give you a great story. Love family stuff. Any info? I can do private too if you want

What’s the problem

Fuck yes! Thank you user!!

There they are together. Mother is a animal in the sack, and he daughter moved to Canada adn we see her every once in a while. She's just as horny as her mother. When she was 18, she married a Christian guy she had crush on just so she could fuck him. Turns out he was awful in bed so she dumped his ass and is now dating his best man.

Like how sex crazed and fierce must she been in the sheets? That's what I think about while jerking it. I'd love to have her and her mother blow me at the same time.

Anytime.

Vanessa still here? Will do that next if so

And only doin replies for replies from here on out. You’ve seen my work just need patience and replies see post script of For girls and info

Only exception might be
If I see the mom/wife I specialize in family stuff and your step daughter caught my attention(I’ll post throwaway email if you want private)

I’ll dump more of any of my girls and any info short of doxxing if there’s any interest though for free. That I just love doing

Still here

I love a bit of incest stuff I must say... This chick walks around in little things infront of her dad

Email would be great.

Do you mean face fuck? If you skull fuck a girl and she loves you must have a very tiny penis

God damn fucking love it. Understand if you don’t wanna post names but it just makes it easier for story. I’ll work around it if not. More pics of either of them? And also limits to the story? I can go super fucked up like the Selena story or keep it tamer but I’m in love with both of them so you’re definitely getting one. Would love to hear more about what sexy shit her mom is into too and any perverted things about her or her daughter you can think of. and any other family members I could include is a bonus

Again replies for replies is the gentleman’s agreement but I have a hardon for your wife and step daughter so even if you copy paste something or bullshit a reply I’m still gonna spend some time on them:)

Vanessa first then. You were the first to reply and I wanna respect my own rules. Any limits cause I have to say I want to absolutely destroy this girl. Or anything specific you want included? Otherwise starting now

[email protected]
And please stick around user I want to do that mom and daughter bad. (Anyone else too shy or have a girl that’s not good to post on Sup Forums feel free to hit me up too. I made this thread so clearly I don’t have limits or morals If I like the girl or the story behind her I’ll probably do it but the surest way to get a good reply/story from me is to do my girls.)

The mother is Margret and the daughter is Josie.

her mom does EVERYTHING in the sack. Ass to mouth, public, toys, denial play. She is a freak. I'll post more of them in a second.

And you can post the story here if you want. You can go as light or as hard as you want.

And what pic of yours do you want me to do?

some more

>snuff
wtf
how is a snuff wwyd possible? only by actually doing it.

I can tell. I do like ruining pretty sluts. More pics or info on her and/or her family? If you wanna join the que you know what to do (see )
Or you can chance it on my horniness and free time and just email me pics

New dyke pic proving just how dyke Rachel went (girl in )

And Vanessa user Breaking story up to post size now sorry for the wait had to switch to mobile. Still here?

God daaaaamn you lucky son of a bitch. Even if that slut milf is getting too boring for you you can just think of her hot little daughter on the off nights. id be rock hard around both of them poor bastard. I’m going crazy on them. More of either if you have em and stories about fucked up freak sex with her mom or jerking off in her thongs and bras cause with that walling around I know it’s at least crossed your mind. At least give me one thing: if you didn’t suffer any consequences or were to be blamed for it what would you do if you had a chance at Josie? Also I have a thing for my dyke ex Rachel getting raped and destroyed but I know she’s the least rapeable so any of my girls will do( recent Rachel pic and thread link to the pics I’ve posted of her so far)

All thread links/info on my girls in post script here

THanks user

Yeah still here. No limits.

Driving right now, so won't be able to reply right away.

wwyd?

The cows are the most fun. Ten minutes into my beach walk and I already had my entire day planned. I knew everything about her from one look. Heavy girl, huge tits, pretty “good girl” face, thick ass, one of those girls that would almost be girlfriend material if they weren’t so fat. That was okay. Her being embarrassed about herself makes this so much easier and so much more fun. She was wearing a black one piece instead of a bikini so I knew she was ashamed of her weight but it was incredibly low cut showing off her massive udders so she knew how to work a cock. Probably kept her boyfriends by doing the super kinky shit the really fit and hot girls didn’t have to do. I overheard her name. Vanessa. Pretty soon I was gonna redefine her idea of kinky and show that chubby body she was so ashamed of to her family, her friends, and every TV tuned to the news. If not all at once than piece by piece. I took my already throbbing cock out and walked up behind her.... (still here user?)

Ide nail her feet back against that wall, throw her dress over her head and repeatedly fuck her in both holes at random times, for around a month or so, as she’s constantly suspended mid air, oblivious to what’s going on due to her dress covering her vision

stuff my cock up the lefts ass whilst choking the right one. then id drown them both.

Since the stocks have her stuck, I would cut her dress off with a blade and start with doggy. I would tie the remains of her dress around her neck and choke her to almost passing out, trying to make that sweet pussy even tighter. I would then start rubbing my blade across her body, giving superficial cuts and getting that pussy super fucking tight, then when imma bout to cum, I start slicing open the bitches neck. I bet that pussy would just about rip your dick off.

Cringiest thread of the month.

You faggots must know how pathetic you are and sound.

Fuck I love that

Give her your worst

What would you do to poor little Jennifer here?

Fuck I'd tie her up and torture them titties all day long, punching them over and over! Then tying them with thick rope until they turn purple!

Still here

Wwyd to Heather?