Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-8y3pB0fqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well?

Well?

Slobster grow up

Before anyone replies to this group it's the same person posting these shitty memes and commenting trying to push this meme. inb4 "grow up" response

Proof?

yes

Slobster

Because there's no actual source on the internet referring to this stupid meme. If not, it's just a small group of tards trying to push a crappy meme

Proof?

get a life, if this is your 15 minutes of fame or whatever you are trying to accomplish, then your life is really really sad. like the kind of sad that makes a Sup Forumstard look like a social butterfly

no no we get it, one of you is gunna say grow up and the irony is that you are trying to force a meme about a guy no one cares about eating shit. why invest all this time when a month or two from now no one will remember your bitch ass? this is the epitome of wasting time

I'm not going to waste my time launching a full scale investigation to give you proof about a meaningless thread. How long until you give up because people stop replying? Your stuff isn't funny then and it isn't funny now, that's why it hasn't caught on. You really can't push an internet meme, it has to be a large-scale interest

inb4 grow up

you are worse than cuck threads

>this stupid meme
it's a meme now? finally!

this is Sup Forums, you dont need to be anything to post here.

Double Sixx's logged

anything is a meme when you post it to the internet and someone comments, whether or not it becomes successful is down to the users to decide

Kill yourself.

kek

Slobster

Grow up

Grow up

grow up

Grow up

yes

>shit

Creamy...

Well?

For me, it's the steam.

haha logs

scatman died but at least we still have andy sixx

clogogy

youtube.com/watch?v=k-8y3pB0fqA

log

slidding.......

The cream...

The steam...

ahhh man, all those logs slidding down my throat

The dream...

The supreme...

Clog-a-roni...

Fuck you and this shit you're forcing down everyone's throats. I can't live my life the way I used to, because of you. Every time someone says "well" or my wife starts a sentence with "would you", all I can think of is this fucking guy and his log of shit. Sup Forums used to be a place for me to improve my life, and now I'm slidding into a deep depression because you need to grow up. Are you starved for attention? Does this daily monolog do something for you? Be logical..Is this going to change anything for the better? Why don't you stop shitting up Sup Forums and just have a blog for people who care? Do you really think anyone really wants to get under Andy's tour bus and drain the septic tank into their gullet like a pelican gulping mouthfuls of fresh fish? Do you think anyone really cares about the cream? The dream? The steam? Foamy ploppers, half-green gushers, or soggy loaves? Do you think anyone wants to feel their mustache entwine with his greasy ass hairs while they nuzzle their nose between his supple cheeks, searching for any remaining tag nuts? Maybe a nice wet BBBRRAPP on the tongue, like a burp after a good meal? To be honest, it does sound heavenly, but this is uncalled for. It's all I can think about now. I hope you're happy....

dubs logged

Is this copypasta? Or are you genuinely feeding the trolls?

Tfw Andy sliddes a big one right down your gullet

dubs logged
so hot...

I swear to FUCKING God, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions!. All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets, tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet, hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A FERRET. OH THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT, ANDY! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad!

>in the next few days
You ain't gonna last that long my logging friend.

By the grace of our God Andy Sixx if this post is dubs you can have my throat clogging log.
You need it more then me.

Find peace my logging friend. Andy will come and clog you soon.

Someone please send this to Andy

shame

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.

I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.

The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.

I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.

I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.

I will always be there.

Dumping

>corn

>OHHHHHHHH MYYYYY!!!!!

**Andy Sixx lowered his bare scenester ass onto Michael Cole's face**

*BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>SOMEBODY STOP THIS MAN!!

>IT'S A LOG!!!!!!!

**the stinky, smelly joy slithered out of Andy Sixx's loose asshole with ease, like the Viper, Randy Orton**

>MYYY GAWD!!!!

**Michael Cole's mouth and eyes were now filled and encrusted with Andy's chocolatey undigested corn milkshake**

**The Crowd pops hard (biggest pop of the night)**

**While still squatting his shit covered ass over Michael Cole's euphoric face, Andy Sixx grabs a mic and begins to speak**

>"WE LISTEN TO THE FANS"

**Crowd erupts into an even bigger pop than before**

>"MOST OF YOU INTERNET NERDS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE. NOW EAT MY SHIT AND ENJOY IT LIKE MAGGLE IS OVER HERE!"

**Andy Sixx then held the mic to Michael Cole's shit covered mouth**

**Chewing noises were heard through out the arena while Michael Cole expressed his utter joy, moaning into the microphone while finishing up his steamy, creamy meal**

**BUUURP**

>"ONLY 9.99!!!!"

**Before being able to say anything else. Andy's ass erupted yet again like Krakatoa**

**Cole's head at this point was completely submerged in Andy's ass pudding**

**Crowd pops even harder for Michael Cole's now clearly visible erection**

>"HAHAHA, I LOVE IT, MAGGLE!!!!"

**Dani Filth quickly swoops into the scene with a jealous look on his face staring into the deep canyon that is Andy Sixx's brown eye**

**Dani shoved his nose and his tongue deep into the crevice, trying his damndest to clean every last bit of Andy's bum crusties**

**he used his right hand to jerk off Michael Cole**

**RAW goes off air**

who's the referee? animaterr man?

grow up

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log RollĀ® The Original and the BestĀ®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

MODS can you not ban this fucktard? He's universally despised.

Never going to happen fuccboi

Report it. See what happens kiddo.

*glass shatters*
BAHHH GAWD! IT'S THE RATTLESNAKE!!! AND HE SURE LOOKS HUNGRY FOR ANDY'S CREAM!!!

Poopie

LOG
O
G

OF
F

SHIT
H
I
T