Can we address the elephant in the room?

Can we address the elephant in the room?
Who the fuck gets up and dances at a Kraftwerk show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YPiCeLwh5o
youtube.com/watch?v=a15yqZ1uL9A
youtube.com/watch?v=na7lIb09898
youtube.com/watch?v=cmcoZJO62bQ&list=PL863AAC08F561F48A&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3p-F2x7rY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepard_tone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao I just remembered Pitchfork named this derivative trash this AOTY because of muh politics

I'd put my elephant in her room if you catch my drift
Seriously though, this issue has long since been resolved

kraftwerk is the worst of the big 4 of krautrock

Why not, some of their stuff is danceable - computer love, the robots

I'm just saying
She's either attention seeking or has literally no self-awareness

youtube.com/watch?v=4YPiCeLwh5o
>not shaking your booty to this bop

Apparently she was dancing to this
youtube.com/watch?v=a15yqZ1uL9A

That's not a dance track. Were other people in the audience dancing?

Why not? They make electro

>>Sup Forums

There are about a dozen boards to post this diarrhea from Sup Forums to Sup Forums to /r9k/ to Sup Forums etc. etc. Please go back and stay.

>People (who paid a lot of money to see a band they enjoy) ask you to stop
It's funny because you could easily spin this as a "classism" or "privilege" thing if it was anyone other than one of their sacred cows.
Multimillionaire can act like an obnoxious fool at a sit-down show, ruining the experience for everyone around her. The tickets to that tour weren't cheap, I was close to going but didn't

holy shit i am now just realizing that song was sampled in Missy Elliot - lose control

youtube.com/watch?v=na7lIb09898

Even Kraftwerk knew there songs were gay and remade them as a bangers

youtube.com/watch?v=cmcoZJO62bQ&list=PL863AAC08F561F48A&index=3

Not even being able to link to boards correctly is the mark of a (literal) Redditor
Unnecessary spacing is another

ooga booga yo white bwoi play dat electrawnic music shawty

Solange is fucking terrible and her sister is worse. Pure musical cancer

lol derrick may, juan atkins and kevin saunderson have a bone to pick w/ yr reasoning. that's the most innocuous part of her story. but like pls don't interpret this response as me wading into any argument on race.

What are their perspectives then?

This was a great album. Sad that it's literally impossible to talk abut on Sup Forums because you anons can't see pass an artist's politics unless the politics are right wing.

But the genre is godly according to Scaruffi and all the patrician dickriders so the worst Krautrock band is still better than 99.99% of music anyhow.

did your wife's son enjoy it too?

Good one

You can dance to anything.

I was only alluding to kraftwerk being a foundational influence on techno and that their stuff was totally seen as danceable in its day.

It's really not that great. Is it good? Sure, it's perfectly fine but it's nothing more than a 6 or a 7 on a good day.

Seriously, great stuff.

dun tuch the hair whiteboy

stop being a tard, asshat. those black guys in my post above give credit to guys like Kraftwerk and Giorgio Moroder. They also were influenced by the likes of George Clinton and even Prince's electro-funk, but for you to be this disingenuous in a discussion is unfortunate. The whole afro-futurist narrative attached to techno is totally valid, but lineages are often more complex than your strawman perspective can understand

Don't reply. He's not here to discuss music. Report and move on and hopefully mods do their jobs.

I'm not here either man. are you here?

>not dancing to kraftwerk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3p-F2x7rY

Ok but we're debating the meaning of great vs good. No way it was AOTY but the production and the transitions between songs were stellar and the interludes sold the point of the album well. One of the handful of albums I know where the interludes / skits aren't an instant skip on re-listens.

Plus it has the best Weezy verse in years.

you can't bike to this music

If you haven't biked the Tour de France to it then you're in no position to make that statement

I participated in the 2004 edition.

It was pure racism. Don't question a PoC's experience, you will never be able to live in their shoes white man.

>He's not here to discuss music
Is the whole thread here to discuss music?

Oh shut the fuck up

95% of music nowadays is either neutral or left wing, what the fuck are you talking about

Neutral is codename for right-wing.

Is truly generic. Listen more R&b music, white kid.

better stick around to skrewdriver my fellow Sup Forumssharter

>nothing original but it sounds nice
>skits are pretty terrible
>Lemonade is better

No, that's not a sample. They sound different. Both tracks used Shepard scales though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepard_tone

oh, I didn't pay very much attention to it.