Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidesources.com/hillary-clinton-ambivalent-about-net-neutrality-podesta-emails-show/
reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/6c5e97/eli5_how_were_isps_able_to_pocket_the_200_billion/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5080839/When-child-sex-isnt-rape-French-set-age-consent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought hillary was also against net neutrality?

what exactly is the arguement against net neutrality? unless you´re a already big company able to buy more bandwidth so you can make even more money, whats in it for the simple man?

You got it backwards.

it's an obama regulation. trump even wants to kill the thanksgiving turkeys obama pardoned.

> trump even wants to kill the thanksgiving turkeys obama pardoned.
Good.

No. Every person with a brain is for net neutrality, unless being a republican who sold his voice against free net and free speech.

And dont expect Trump to give a shit about net neutrality, he still supports Roy Moore, he may be raping children, but as long as he got that R infront of him, he is a great person in Trumpies eyes.

simple: Sup Forums will be suppressed or at least slowed down to the speed comparable snail mail and fox will be bright and shiny

Trumpists please just go. Kill your own freedom, fine with me, but stop killing the freedom of other americans.

well what ? are you proud of that nonsense meme?

insidesources.com/hillary-clinton-ambivalent-about-net-neutrality-podesta-emails-show/

remember, she has a public opinion to help her win votes, and a private opinion which is the way she really feels. she's said this many times.

a non-amerifag here. but are there any arguements out there against it? im realy curious, because i think net neutrality is a good thing, but im also intereseted in opposing opinions? are there reasonable facts, or is it just some alex jones like character saying "Net Neutrality supports inter-dimensional pedophiles and will turn everyone gay" ?

By this time next year, without Net Neutrality, basically:

You'll pay for internet the way you pay for cable.

Want to use Sup Forums or other social type sites? You'll have to have that package. Want to use email and messaging services? You'll have to have to have that package. Streaming, youtube, video services? You'll need that package (and enough bandwidth).

That's basically it. Right now, the internet is "regulated" in such a way that if you pay for access to the internet, the ISP itself cannot pick and choose what parts of the internet to let you connect to.

Without Net Neutrality, that goes away.

The internet will be, basically, DLC. You pay extra to get certain parts.

Anyone trolling or being partisan about it because one side or another supports/is against it is a braindead loser.

if you are against net neutrality then you support having to pay $50 extra per month just to get netflix

so think about that whydon'tya?

"I would vote for net neutrality because..." Literally in the "source" you posted. Are you not able to actually read what you post?

>Roy Moore, he may be raping children,
>rape

There's this thing called consent, look it up. He did the respectable thing and not take it any further if they didn't want to.

>pepe and sargon against net neutrality
What?

exactly this

fuck the FCC, KEEP NET NEUTRALITY

Opposing Opinion: "Without a free internet comcast could make a lot more money, selling fast speeds for certain websites. Freedom is ok but if it stops us from making a lot of money, nobody should have freedom"

This is just a tryhard shitpost, with a meme of the worst variety. I've gotten more entertainment out of seeing shitty normie memes spilt over from facebook.

> consent
> child
I know republicans are not considered average intelligent, but at least try not to be so retarded,

yea, that became her public opinion. she wasnt comfortable with it until she was getting ready to run for president.

It certainly triggered you.

You didn't even try to answer the fucking question.

What's the actual argument against net neutrality? It's absurd to argue that it's bad simply because someone you don't like, liked it at some point. That's idiotic as fuck.

children cant give consent.

but that is the actual argument against net neutrality.

It prevents somebody from making more money, which is why he may or may not pay people to advocate against it. It is pretty entertaining to annoy people who get very emotional over it though

Not enough to make me show emotion, but enough for me to call it out as trash.

Whose propaganda is that? Net neutrality benefits everyone except for the largest, wealthiest corporations on the planet.

Do you want the internet to continue to become "pay per view"?

Large tech giants force ISPs to provide unlimited bandwith for free. They literally get a free lunch while everyone else pays.

this is the state of the liberal left right now user.

For nn: the civilised world
Against nn: America, Portugal, ©hina

i'm ok with pay per view internet if that's what internet companies want to do with their business. I wont tell them what to do if they dont tell me what to do.

>16
>child

I know liberal feminists like to stretch things to fit a narrative but that is not a child and is the age of consent in many states and most of the world.

You misunderstood the point. She advocated for net neutrality, only uncertain about HOW to enforce it. Different things.

> children cant five consent
Sorry user you cant make it in the Republican party.

ops pic pretty much sums up their argument against net neutrality - people and corporations i don't like support it, so i'm going to oppose it. i'm yet to hear any actual arguments.

You're fucking retarded. I already know what the argument is, I'm trying to drag it out of you retards. It's not because "obama" ffs.

The argument against net neutraliry is simply that corporations should be free to control and monopolize whatever they please, which they want to do very badly, but has absolutely no benefit to the 99.5% of the people on the planet not owning those major coroprations. They want to control the internet because it's profitable.

It would honestly be like the US government letting Halliburton or some other big company BUY the US interstate system and charge people per mile.

yea, except the kids were 14.

but they'll be telling you exactly what to do: GIVE US A SHIT TON MORE MONEY TO ENJOY THE WEBSITES YOU USED TO ENJOY FOR ONE FLAT RATE

Except that:

>we (taxpayers) created the internet - not ISPs
>we (taxpayers) paid for and built the infrastructure it runs on - not ISPs

The product doesn't belong to them. The internet itself is not their intellectual or created property - nor is it even provided over physical lines which they own.

it is because of obama though. trump said he would undo everything obama did, he's following through.

Now you know how it feels, man. To have people with an ideology you don't identify as pushing that ideology on you. Feels good, right? Makes you want to vote against them and have their freedoms taken away, doesn't it?

> she was 14

But lets be honest, garbage trumpanzees like you would defend him even if she was 6 years old. As long as he is republican he couldve murdered her too and fox would have said it was self defence.

That's just it, they are telling you what to do. You'll be paying every-time you check your email

So newfags are against net neutrality?

that's like saying supermarkets are telling me I have to buy avocados for $2.00 each. no thanks.

nope, try again.

China is actually lauded as having one of the best Copyright systems in the world.
>The more you know?

so is this for or against it? ISPs already do get paid for their service

no effort, dismissed

they arent going to do that though.

I hear soyboy millenials eat avocados. Seriously stop feeding the stereotype and/or keep up the great shitposting.

I remember before 2015 where i had to pay for site packages. Oh wait??

exactly

common sense dictates that net neutrality is the only rational way to even have an internet

i am one of the most conservafags around, yet i support net neutrality precisely because it creates a level playing field upon which even the littlest competitor can compete - just plug into the web, set up your site, and go for it. without net neutrality, the only ecommerce site in the world will be amazon, the only video site in the world will be netflix, and the only search engine in the world will be google.

the world without net neutrality will be like stalin's russia, except instead of it being state-controlled media, it'll be the biggest corporations's-controlled media

lol you have nothing to say, goddamn you have to at least have more than 1 reply in the barrel if you're gonna do this

>it is because of obama though.

No it's not. I love support the president, but it's obvious he's getting his fucking pocketbook padded by the lobbyists on this one. It's just politics and it should be resisted even by his supporters.

no effort at what? you just pulled that shit out of your ass, it's not true.

ISPs are forced to provide an additional services for free because liberal tech giants demand it
so make of that what you will.

yea, millennials eat avocados because they are healthy and taste good.

no that's like supermarkets deciding that you'll have to pay $50 just to enter the store

No, it's like saying Halliburton is going to start sending you a bill every week to use the highway in front of your house.

oh no the poor ISPs!

For someone who is not showing emotion, you sure are showing a lot of emotion.

yes, it is because of obama.

John Oliver has gone against net neutrality many times

So really this is just properganda with not research or evidence

Troll

>nor is it even provided over physical lines which they own.

Thats a question i have the cable infrastructure is public or private?

Trump's for NN OP. Fucking shitskin.

to be fair being conservative is a mental disorder and if we continue to let the retards run things everything will go to shit

there isnt a highway in front of my house, im not white trash.

Government projects at DARPA literally created the internet, and even your dumbass knows that already.

And you already know that the telecom lines that the internet runs on were built by the government, on the taxpayer dime

And bonus - we paid for hundreds of billions of dollars of upgrades to them - for the internet companies - and they pocketed half the cash.

reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/6c5e97/eli5_how_were_isps_able_to_pocket_the_200_billion/

Get fucked

yea, so I go to the one that isnt doing that. I have like 15 grocery stores within a 10 minute drive.

so you live on a dirt road???

I had no idea how wrong I was about net neutrality until I saw this meme. Please share it on Facebook so my Grandma and all her church sewing circle friends can learn the truth.

Wrong, i'm on Sup Forums and for net neutrality. In short the only people who are against it are ISPs (because in this way they can trottle your Sup Forums traffic and charge you or Sup Forums extra for a fast connection. Same goes for any other website.) and idiots that don't understand what net neutrality even means and just repeat what fox news tells them.

Oh no the poor tech companys. See user you fucked yourself now all together say it with me.

Goodbye Net Neutrality Yaaaaay

It's on public land, and most of the telecommunications lines were originally paid for (and still currently maintained) by taxpayer funds. Huge upgrades were paid for by taxpayers as well (400 billion dollars worth) but telecom companies pocketed half the cash and did few of the upgrades.

so why doesnt the government become the service provider if they paid for the lines?

I"ll just leave this here for you, I must obey the rules of ameridumb land retard:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5080839/When-child-sex-isnt-rape-French-set-age-consent.html

Considering also this was all made up shit anyway because these old ugly feminists want him out of office, you already lost the argument. What happened to innocent before proven guilty or does that only apply to some people?

You're a retard dude, there's no helping you. good luck being mindless.

Nearly half of the country has literally only ONE ISP to "choose" from.

So fuck you and your multiple grocery stores.

i hope someone slits your throat today

no, i live in a suburb.

I've seen berniefags and leldditos hate it to. This is something everyone hates

I have 2 cable and 2 satellite companies, off the top of my head.

so you'd be paying money just to leave your driveway, that's the point

Because this country is a quagmire of fucking morons who love le invisible hand of the free market and think that private companies running everything is great.

I think private companies are fine, but on essential things like communication that are all built on public land and with taxpayer money - the TAXPAYERS should decide how they're used. We SHOULD nationalise it, but our people are too fucking dumb.

It's an analogy you fucking retard. The road you live on doesn't fucking matter.

>voting against people instead of voting for what you believe would benefit society as a whole

What's it like having the emotional level of a 3rd grader?

no, I wouldnt. because nobody is talking about that, we're talking about the internet, which you dont need to use to get to the hospital or anything to stay alive.

>he did not take it any further if they escaped his car

fixed

i wasnt the one you were talking with earlier, so explain what tech companies have to do with allowing my isp to throttle or block websites, charge me extra to access certain websites if they wish, etc.
this isn't tech company vs. isp, it's going to impact us at the consumer level.

Yes but you should get fucked over for the benefit of others because Net Neutrality.

I am confused now am i supposed to be anti trump anti russia anti net neutrality or what?....fail

We'd all be better off with limited access to the internet anyway.

who lives in front of a highway though? white trash.

why do you need an analogy to make your point? you dont know enough about the issue, that's why.

>the argument against net neutrality is that it stifles innovation and communication somehow
>limited access to the internet would *actually* stifle innovation and communication

you're fucking retarded

>explain what tech companies have to do with allowing my isp to throttle or block websites
No you can just go fuck yourself you arrogant liberal cunt. Go get a job.

What you have to say no longer matters because you're a literal retard with serious mental deficits. Sorry, you lose. Enjoy cowtailing to everything because you can't understand it.

What do you mean? if someone wants to be kooked up to the internet they pay a ISP on a regular basis.

if theyre not capable of providing and updating their service they should get kicked out by ISPs that can.

ISPs dont lose money since theyre only providing technical backbones and the allowance to use the internet. costs that should be covered by 20 Bucks paid by pretty much every fucking person in (but not only) the western world.