How do we solve the NEET problem?

How do we solve the NEET problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-36376966
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Implement basic income.

This solves any problems I have as a NEET.

Give an incentive to renter society. I merely work because otherwise I am incapable of living comfortably, but put in the minimal effort for them to keep me. What benefit do I have for working when it is not needed? If I had some other source of income I would be a NEET.

Implement the final solution

how do we solve the apex economic parasite problem?

>import millions of third-world people as cheap labor
>pamper young whites, fill them with unrealistic expectations instead of a work ethic
>be surprised when your country sees a rise in NEEThood

40% of young people here don't have a job. We're fucked.

NEETs won't harm you. They are more scared of you than you are of them.

Make monogamy a thing again. If you are supporting your family, you cannot be NEET.

the jobs that neets would be working are soon to be automated by robots anyway

I hate our country so much. The whole media and the government always say, we need those syrians because we get older and the economy needs fresh blood. But then there a millions and millions of european young people in places like Spain, Italy, and so on. But those apparently we can't import, because they integrate and you can communicate with them.

Genocide.

Fortunately for the rest of the world, that means most of you faggots are going straight to the gas chambers.

If it's any consolation, I'm sure plenty of faggots will claim the gas chambers "never existed" a couple decades after you're gone.

:^)

First deal with the real problems

I don't get any welfare or social aid because I didn't ask for any. I just refuse to work a shitty job to have half of my salary taken away by a state I do not recognize as legitimate to import millions of algerians to exterminate my race.
Tell me how I am a problem, exactly. Oh yeah, according to our great politicians, I don't bring enough taxes to the table so I am evil. Okay.
It is time to realize that cutting oneself off completely from the standard way of working and starting a self-sufficient lifestyle is the ultimate redpill.
Eventually I'll get similar minded people to join me, and we will create a liberterian paradise the size of a small village.

I hate those statistics.
Today they show extremely low and perpetually growing smaller unemployment - by not counting the fags unemployed for more than 6 months and other tricks.
Then the next day it's a total apocalypse - the fucking neets won't work and they are costing us good citizens so much money.

>Normies saying what a waste of space and money NEETs are.
>Start threatening to stop working and pay taxes so we all starve.
>Know that he won't because he craves that used up feminist pussy too much to drop out of work and live off NEET bucks so instead he works 8 hours a day for a chance at that dried up smelly hole between her legs.

Silly normies, you're not gonna stop working! At least not until I get my new gaming PC built!

I would reckon it's a worse idea economically to keep jobs nobody really needs than to pay a minority a modest living. Not to say that the classical NEET isn't the one who produces an overpopulation. There would be plenty of jobs still around if there were fewer people. But I suppose some like to import third worlders just to keep the growth game going.

Cut funding for useless social science studies
End free trade agreements
Tax Chinese imports
Fund vocational schools

Suddenly young people find local, well paying jobs making useful stuff they and other people in their country buy and use.
Who knows, one day they might even start exporting those goods to some neighbor unfortunate enough to elect a left-wing government that taxes productive businesses too much to make them flee.

Friendly reminder that NEETs who criticize welfare abusers are the worst society has to offer

Could you elaborate?

(You) don't.

Getting NEETbux because you have trouble talking to people is welfare abuse. Criticizing other welfare abusers just makes you a hypocrite.

i hope you get cancer.

THIS! I am not white but I was always given the expectation I'd be a fancy accountant at a Stock Market firm or a doctor or something. For 5 years after high school I wouldn't take a minimum wage job.

I don't have a job, and yet I don't get any welfare. So I can criticize welfare abusers such as sandniggers if I want to. Problem?

How do you eat?

ending free trade and Chinese imports won't bring back jobs. Foxconn just automated 60,000 workers out of a job at one single factory in China because even Chink labor is getting too expensive compared to automation.

bbc.com/news/technology-36376966

Incentive. If a person feels more worthwhile contributing to society, they will.

If it pays off to sit home and do nothing, people will do that instead.

Work and get rewarded.

Sit around doing nothing get a swift kick in the ass.

Simple.

I'd rather have someone do nothing than working in a call center. You don't just contribute to society just because you work a job. If that was true even being a drug dealer or cheese pizza distributer would be "honorable".

A mix of my own crops and cattle (very little for now), as well as thrown away food. Supermarkets throw away all of the food they sell after the "best before" date. My goal is to become completely self-sufficient during the next few years.