Name one (1) example of a non-shit album with a political tone/message

Name one (1) example of a non-shit album with a political tone/message

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Fun fact: the album liner dedicated the album "to the genius of Ayn Rand"

:)

He said non-shit guys.

ok OP

I know which was really weird because he didn't post one

Must be a very short album then!

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation
Ice Cube - Death Certificate
Crass - Feeding of the 5000
Gang of Four - Entertainment!

To Pimp A Butterfly :^)

>implying Kendrick knows how to be political on purpose
lel

>genius
>ayn rand

oh my god I knew there was a reason I hated Rush

what did he mean by this?

My first thought as well. I think the real issue isn't so much politics as it is self-righteousness. The Clash had social criticism in their lyrics but it came off as mostly cynical. Same thing with some other bands off the top of my head like Dead Kennedys and Against Me!.

Band like Rage Against the Machine and Anti-Flag come off like they actually think they're making a difference and thus sound preachy and self-righteous and turn me off.

This or Plastic Surgery Nightmares both are 10/10 political albums.

sure

Frankenchrist is better desu

>Ice Cube - Death Certificate
That album is so fucking angry I didn't expect to like it so much

>Plastic Surgery Nightmares
And no they're not, they've aged like milk and even in their time they delved too deep into issues no one would care about in a few years time like Reagan and "government created viruses".

You must be huffing glue if you don't think A government hasn't developed a world-ending virus.

Stereolab
most punk

Reagan is still relevant

Is sniffing glue still a thing?
I wanna get high but not pop hot for a drug test.

>developed
They don't even have to make it, there are still samples of smallpox hidden away

No, not really. His administration is just used as a go-to talking point about how terrible life is for the working class.

>tfw vaccinated for smallpox

Enjoy your painful death, losers!

Gee whiz user, it's almost like administration lied to the working class to make life easier for the super-rich. I sure wonder why people resent Reagan and the years after his regime fostered such severe political cynicism.

Nothing to do with resentment, I'm simply saying almost nothing from his time is still implemented in the US government/society today.

The album is worth it for Operation: M.O.V.E. alone, but the rest is a nice listen too.

>non-shit
>posts the shittiest
Really makes you ponder

Eh, there's worse

DRAGGED DOWN BY THE STONE

I mean... I still want to kill children

This. And 'Justice for all'

as a conservative i kinda resonate with california uber alles still. fucking hippies are trying to ruin our shit. i know the song was kinda written to mock in the other direction, but i can still get the same message out

ITT: Albums that have absolutely nothing to do with politics, but the bands member have stated their political views in interviews.

ITP: a retard

I'd say black flag, but then henry rolllins comes off as a prick but then again he does talk shit about himself and knows he isnt perfect so yeah make sense.

On tour in Europe at the moment of the Pinochet's military coup, the left wing Chilean folk band Inti-Illimata escaped execution, but were unable to return to Chile due to Pinochet's genocide of leftists. This was the first album Inti-Illimata recorded while in exile.

One of the most beautiful, touching anthems of white supremacy.

wrong thread?

my niggas

Paranoid
/thread

Imagine
Niggy Tardust
Absence (Dälek)
Christ vs. Warhol (ST?)
Year Zero

if you can't think of 1
NOT EVEN ONE
gtfo you motherfucking youtube refugee