Ginger thread pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

chansluts.com/general/girls/res/13964.php
youtube.com/watch?v=NV8RQXW7cdc
youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
instagram.com/ampollo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those are my finest

I'm looking for a certain pic of a ginger out in the snow. Her bright blue eyes are mesmerizing and her pale skin matches the snow. She has a red beanie on. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

>Ho Lee Phuk

not sure what pic you mean, but i can look for it a bit

The real question is why aren't ginger pubes actually ginger, as in the same colour as the head hair? I've been with a few and the ones who weren't shaved never had a 100% match. It's always lighter and has blonde and whiteish hair mixed in with some dark brown. Always made me ponder it did.

This is the only thing I found close enough

Look at the curves on this ginger

That's her alright, she's such an angel

... Well, he's not lying... and it is natural ginger..

I'll allow it.

Basically red hair gets darker, when it's exposed to the sun, i always see it with my GF, the outer hair layer on her head is darker than the inner one, the inner one is the same tone as her bush though. Although this differs a lot:
- there are a lot of fake redheads
- there are a lot of mixes, blonde/red, brown/red, red/red, brown/brown with red shining through

Here's more pics of your ginger "angel"

chansluts.com/general/girls/res/13964.php

Are you the 4chins hair I herd on da niews?

holy mother of god, is there more? cant find anything with reverse image search

damn, I love me some fiery bush

>those freckles

same here, you also dislike fake redheads?

Hot. Hot. Have any others of different positions?

perfection

Good thread

youtube.com/watch?v=NV8RQXW7cdc

I really miss the times, when puddems was posting on here

Almost. I see 4 nipples that could have a penis growing out of them. And there's a lot of empty flesh space for additional penises. Still 9/10 would bang

This dude knows.... I dated a true ginger for almost 10yrs and that's the answer fo sho... Also Gingers have no souls...

Wow, girl takes x3 years to learn to stick her ass out and change anlge for the camera. Wow.

My pic says it all, I have never used it, waiting for an opportunity such as this. That family ...

It takes 3 years to build muscle. Her current ass is more than twice the size of her beginning ass, no amount of sticking it out would make it look that big.

same redhead

To add fat takes x3 years? Come on, we all know the basic bitches bend their spine to stick their ass out as well. It's like one of those faux transformation before and after pictures, change the lighting, change posture, wow.

virgins who clearly don't know what they're talking about

this thread needs more freckles

This youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY

I want to lick her face

Actually it's samefag who knows exactly what he's talking about

Damn KEK

Freckles

This is Abby Polluck. She's a legit bodybuilder. I guarantee you that ass is all muscle.

instagram.com/ampollo/

>tfw no ginger gf with freckles that I can play connect the dots with using thick ropes of ejaculate