TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Do you honestly think he has been doing a good job?

TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Do you honestly think he has been doing a good job?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/11/21/news/economy/unemployment-rate-jobs-goldman-sachs/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Do you honestly think?
Fixed it for ye, matey.
No need to thank me.

I can say I've been enjoying the freaking out and bitch tears a lot.

Doesn't matter what anyone answers because we will have the same threads in an hour

yes, he's well on the way to achieving all his aims.
every day I feel America recovering from years of liberal degeneracy.

Non Trump supporter, and self admitted idiot who doesn't follow politics.
Seems to be doing ok. I mean the economy is doing well right?

What

So you are okay with him wanting to take away net neutrality?

Better then the last cuck. if that is even a comparison.

if it leads to sites like tumblr going, can only be a good thing.

This site will be going as well

Europoor here.
What has he even done?

yes, more jobs and higher pay for americans

>thinks net neutrality is a good thing
>Google, Amazon & Facebook support net neutrality
keep doing the bidding of your corporate overlords

showed that he is a retard

>thinking further empowering the monopoly of the isps is a good thing
Kys or not vote, either would improve things.

He should drink more bottled water, it is so much fun to see him drinking like a little baby, holding the bottle with his two tiny hands.

>4chins didnt exist before 2015

Of course it is. Neither trump nor congress has changed any financial policies yet, so we're continuing the trend from the Obama days (84 straight months of growth before he left office).

This is beginning to change, and this tax plan will kill it (unless you're in the top 1%).

>thinking youre not gonna have to pay for packages to access sites
Lel

Well they don't have access to reliable news sources anyway. According to fox news Trump is doing a pretty good job.

>84 days of growth since Trump won the election
>+12.5 months of growth since Trump has been President
FTFY

Aye.

can you do the u.s. a favor and step outside for awhile until you freeze to death?

>Thinking you are

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Do you honestly think he has been doing a good job?

Did he keep Clinton from the White House? Yes, he did. A magnificent accomplishment. And the daily wailing of the snowflakes is like a beautiful symphony composed and conducting by President Trump.

TRUMP 2020
IVANKA 2024

You're retarded and don't understand math.

Here let me explain: 2.2 < 3.4.

Fuck off.

>2024
YAS

better than expected

>thinking you're not
DoubleKEK

The Trump supporter in our office has been happy, he mostly thinks it's hilarious

Getting what he wanted

are you the user who posted this after the texas shooting?
you appear to have inside information and could possibly be involved.

How does being in the 1% affect how well the economy does?
Tax plan will just make gains =gains with slightly less tax?

special colors for special people

sure kid

Which will lead to outsourcing outside the USA.. as this often happens when there are no smart, intelligent Americans too find to do a good job specially in tech...

>the sky is falling
>giant monopolistic corporations aren't getting what they want

Outsourcing
>35% corporate tax rate

Being against someone is not a long term way of making progress, why are you for enabling prioritization of last mile home internwt traffic?

So you really want to place all decisions about what/how/when you can access the internet up to Verizon/AT&T/Comcast/etc
Say hello to hourly rates again. Enjoy paying more if you want to access 'outside' sites. Say goodbye to any internet freedom.

Free markets

I’ve been enjoying the tears from both sides. Thank you Putin for turning my country’s government into a fucking reality show.

>Internet Freedom did not exist prior to 2015

>thinks the internet will be the same as it was before 2015

>The sky is falling!

>+12.5 months of growth since Trump has been President
Trump hasn't been president for 12.5 months. He took office in later January.
Otherwise, what you say it true. As long as he continues to follow Obama policies the growth should continue.

There is no trickle down.
The CBO concluded the Bush tax cuts did not stimulate the economy.
The Bush tax cuts created deficits approx equal to TARP plus bailouts, or approx equal to both unfunded Bush wars.
They published their conclusions in 2006.
It's not a state secret.
There is no trickle down.

special colors for special people

you sure have a point there

www.cnbc.com/2017/09/12/sp-500s-value-has-soared-by-2-trillion-since-donald-trump-election.html

sure kid

Understood, I agree it may get there but currently the internet providers are more of a utility than an optional business and it's an easy argument that that model helps the us in the long run.

A business cannot be counted on to look out for the future of the US as a whole, we can probably agree in that

Wireless and cell provider internet changes a lot of this, but it's not there yet

sure kid

Do you seriously think companies outsource because of not finding intelligent Americans that can do the job? The vast majority of outsourcing is because they are cheap and rather pay someone from India who isn't very good to do the job.

I work in a technology company and like 1/3 of our team is from India and on average they are much worse than the people from the USA, but for a senior engineer in the USA they make like $100k/year and a senior engineer in India makes like $10k/yr. So that's entirely why they hire them even though they drag us down constantly.

No argument from the jobless trump dick sucker. After he says sure kid he goes to his trap and loli threads

>the internet memes Trump to presidency
>Trump ruins the internet

Poetic justice I suppose

sure kid

Do I go all in now?
Or do think crash incoming?

sure kid

yeah it's definitely a bubble

sure kid

You never buy big after a sustained rally.
You're over a year late.

Much depends on the tax reform package and whether our corporate tax rate is lowered from one of the world's highest to a more competitive level.

>be a illegal spic working in Texas
>afraid he will deport me
>realize he can't even get his party to agree with him
>goes back on every promise he made
>worse than a nigger
>not scared of being deported

I believe trumptards have a direct connection to dinalds anus at all times

sure kid

sure kid
thanks obama

only the richest 0,1% of people living in the USA are americans?

sure kid

sure kid

It's hard to tell, really.
Media continually shits itself hyperbolically on response to every fucking thing he says, and liberals are naive enough to think Trump's shitposting is going to trigger a literal nuclear holocaust.

Beyond faggots continually screeching about doom and gloom, I haven't seen any real changes. And they were doing that before he was elected, so I guess everything is fine.

>But the rest of the world is laughing at us!
I sincerely could not give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. Fuck em.

54 years ago today JFK was assassinated.
54 years ago tomorrow, he still had more brains than Trump.

I'm waiting, seeing a slow down in commercial real estate now, it could be uncertainty caused by Trump, or it could move forward to the overpriced residential. out for 8 months.

Let's say it is lowered. It probs will be, if it's the only thing Trump does.
What will that mean for the economy?

Let's say there is a crash. How bad could it get? Are we talking 08' crash? Or a smaller dip?

money.cnn.com/2017/11/21/news/economy/unemployment-rate-jobs-goldman-sachs/index.html
>Unemployment will drop to lowest since 1969

Remember, body shaming is always bad. unless it's someone you don't like.

No, no they dont

Anyone who types "sure kid" is a certified nigger faggot

so weak

yup

stay mad
nigger can't comprehend two simple words

stay mad kid

'So weak' is the new 'sure kid'.

dubs dont lie

Sure kid

so weak

Less corporate taxes means its less profitable for overseas outsourcing. Labor costs overseas would remain less, but taxation would not.

The current bubble mostly exists in the tech sector - companies that are values highly by share prices that don't actually generate a profit. If there is a crash coming, its there.

2018; streaming news cost
CNN --$859.00 monthy
FOX --$19.95 monthly
Russia News Network -- no charge.
Breitbart --automatic --no opt-out

sure kid

Trump has done more to make America great in just one year than the past ten presidents before him combined.

SJWs are so upset because he isn't PC that they ignore all his brilliant acheivements.

this weak

Also, the market has already "priced in" much of the value of the expected tax reforms. That's why the market took off on Nov 9, 2016.

If that doesn't happen, some of those gains will evaporate.

Thats so weak

good thing you get more jobs since 2-3 jobs are required to afford food.

spoopy

>2017
>needing food to survive

Cuck.

gets triggered over sure kid