Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0xsi_L8DQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T H I C C

some ASR thighs

Is this that niggerfucker?

Sure is

>selena will never sit on your face

"Dirty" Dan " The man with the plan to get her in the van. Thick as a beer can. Widest girth in the land. I hate sand. You'll love getting slammed. Keep quite or be canned. I'll never be banned. Its for the kids, don't you understand? I can tell you're fan. I am a legend on Sup Forums. Some like 'em only white, but I accept tan." "Rough rider. Large hardon collider. Hold her tighter, she's a fighter. I enjoy the biters. I like them lighter. Hymen diver. Its going to be an all-nighter. If you have a daughter, hide her." " Don't call me that." Schneider

huh where's she been hiding these legs?

Queen

It's a sad time when artists are only praised for their bodies and sex appeal instead of their talent and originality in their field of art and entertainment. Stop blinding yourselves with lust, people.

Not one girl ITT is talented except maybe Monaghan.

you calm down or i'm gonna get triggered.

Anyone wanna kik

Off by one, pledgeling
Trollop trips checked
Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

Anyone have Kylie or Sara Jean Underwood?

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

M-My m-m-mistress V-Victoria Justice i-is a very b-beautiful w-w-woman and I-I'm s-s-so l-lucky t-t-to have h-her... I-I know m-many m-men w-w-want h-her a-a-and I-I try m-my b-best n-not to think about h-how m-much they dislike m-me f-f-for having her...

She is so fucking nasty

thighs are the patrician fetish

that's capitalism for you kiddo :^)

fuck yes

goddamn

ohh fuck me kate

She is literally perfect

lily is going to be such a minx too

Damn that pic in higher resolution would be nice

muh dick

I tried the other celeb thread to no response. So i figure ill do this one. Iskra fag reporting in.

dancing webms please

mine too

Dont have them on my phone. Heres a picture to hold you over. Ill try and find some

>>Thighs..

Mmmmmm

THIS fuckin skank

what about her?

I mean, she's noteworthy..

I like her..
But she's a skanky woman.

I like her because she's a skanky woman

fapfap

Fuuuuuuuc
Yeaahh, I can see that way of thinking. She's amazing. But I totally loved her before she changed. Now, she's not as bad as she was before, I don't think.

so thick

Almost nicki size gross but not there yet.

Someone had to have shopped this by now.

i don't know you, but i'm fapping to this

HOW?! THAT'S SUCH A STUPID THING TO SAY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SUGGESTION!

I mean like a cock shopped on her tongue.

hup to

Aye
youtu.be/A0xsi_L8DQ0

such a milf tease

want more demi let me know. I've got the Halloween webms and more

reminds me of:

Yes please

Delicious

i want to make myself cum using her thighs

I love the way her thigh looks in this pic. I just want to hump it. Will post the webms now if there's interest

I need the webms

this

learn how to use a damn archive then, holy shit.