battleforthenet.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KXt4rtAdVss
youtube.com/watch?v=tE9jiPyLYZA
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXHlOnKmdI&feature=youtu.be&t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=1gdpyzwOOYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is also why most people think racists are retarded.

Poor nigger detected

Racism is not cool bro, but goddamn, Ajit Creampai, fuck him

God, this guy has NO photos in which he does not come off as profoundly ugly.

>taking the b8

This is why most people think you are retarded

but, he's an Asian Fellow

Everyone that cares about internet should oppose this fucking retarded net neutrality killing shit

>he actually took the bait
Ironically, youre retarted as well

The fucking smuggy phrase of "restoring internet freedom", really annoys me, corporate fuck

>he took the baited bait
Ironically you're also retarded

you're the bill nye hater aren't you OP

same thread over and over again

how long do we have to endure this faggotry?

battleforthenet.com/

This is your last chance to stop ISPs from messing up your Internet.

The FCC just announced its plan to slash net neutrality rules, allowing ISPs like Verizon to block apps, slow websites, and charge fees to control what you see & do online. They vote December 14th. But if Congress gets enough calls, *they* can stop the FCC.
(We’ll connect you and provide a suggested script of what to say. Your phone number will only be used to make this call. Privacy Policy)

Americans, how does it feel to get raped by Ajit Pai? Dont feel ling protesting?

Trump made this douche chairman. Congrats! You got what you wanted! ISPs now how freedom to fuck over consumers more than ever!

just start sending him death threats lol.

Better not, but call him and tell him to stop, and ask him how he feels about ruining the internet. And call all your representatives and express your stuff.

I can't do shit, I'm a servicemember in South Korea. I can only complain about Trump anonymously. btw he SUCKS at appointing people to head his FCC

>poo in loo

dude he DOESN'T CARE. He knows people that voted Trump in don't give a shit about net neutrality and will listen to any spin they put on the issue

I believe that was Obama

Hes a corporate sellout, obama made the law to keep the internet as it is, net neutrality, this Ajit Creampai cums every morning thinking about his corporate buttplug

It's not the one name him but the one that pays him.

This is what Hitler wanted to prevent.

get you facts in order
In 2011, Pai was then nominated for a Republican Party position on the Federal Communications Commission by President Barack Obama at the recommendation of Minority leader Mitch McConnell. He was confirmed unanimously by the United States Senate on May 7, 2012, and was sworn in on May 14, 2012, for a term that concluded on June 30, 2016.[1] Then Pai was designated chairman of the FCC by President Donald Trump in January 2017 for a five-year term.[15] He was confirmed by the U.S. Senate for the additional five-year term on October 2, 2017

Ajit Varadaraj Pai (born January 10, 1973) is an American attorney who serves as the Chairman of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC). He is the first Indian American to hold the office.

He has served in various positions at the FCC since being appointed to the commission by President Barack Obama in May 2012, at the recommendation of Mitch McConnell. He was confirmed unanimously by the United States Senate on May 7, 2012,[1] and was sworn in on May 14, 2012, for a five-year term.[2]

In January 2017, President Donald Trump designated Pai as FCC Chairman.[3][4] In March 2017, Trump announced that he would renominate Pai to serve another five-year term as FCC Chairman.[5] Pai was confirmed by the U.S. Senate for an additional five-year term as FCC Chairman on October 2, 2017.[6] Before his appointment to the FCC, Pai held positions with the Department of Justice, the United States Senate, the FCC's Office of General Counsel, and Verizon Communications.

Thanks Obama

IF YOU LIKED THE INTERNET THE WAY ITS BEEN FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS THEN GET RID OF "NET NEUTRALITY" THIS SHIT WAS ONLY PASSED IN 2015 FFS, ITS GIVING CONTROL OF THE INTERNET TO THE FCC, YOU KNOW... THE IDIOTS THAT CENSOR THE WORD "SHIT" ON TV, IF YOU WANT A TRULY FREE INTERNET LIKE IT HAS BEEN FOR 20 YEARS FUCK OBAMAS BULLSHIT, YOU'RE ALL BRAINWASHED SERIOUSLY.

If a company censors things people will riot and take their business elsewhere, let me put it this way okay, companies take over the internet and censor everything right? Now you come along and say your company censors NOTHING, who are customers going to flock to? Yeah, exactly. The free market is far from perfect but it works pretty damn well.

Who the fuck is this?

Net Domination

Getting rid of net neutrality means ISP's can demand bribes for not giving them the slow lane, small businesses etc. the Obama law was made to PREVENT ruining internet

While i understand your position about open markets, here's a few problems.

1: No direct or indirect competition whatsoever. If an area has only 1 ISP, and that ISP is censoring things or using horrid business practices, you can't "take your business elsewhere" unless you want to move.

2: Monopolization/Noncompetition agreements. If two companies agree to not compete, they can then raise prices to an extreme degree without either company taking hits, as if there wasn't any competition. We as consumers can't trust ISP's like Verizon or Comcast to not create this situation where we get dicked because of shitty business practices.

Again, I'm for an open market, but when there's no competition, greed runs so rampant that we need Net Neutrality to keep this from ever happening.

You can be for an open market in some areas, and agree that certain things are just total fuckery, and shouldnt be an open market, net neutrality is on my list of things gov should keep in place

This is why niggers hate white trash.

Racist are retarded They don't realize that actual normal people are laughing at their dumb asses and not with them. I guess when your brain doesn't progress past a 5th grade level, you get a group of idiots like the ones that live on Sup Forums.

Funny how people are proud to be racist while race isnt even a biologically coherent thing. Race does not exist. Not to say there's no variation of course.

Net neutrality means that ISP's can't favour any site
get rid of NN and sites like CNN and JewTube will pay for high speed acess(passing the cost onto users) and sites like Sup Forums will be limited to dial up speeds

Kek. So your telling me that I'm the same species as a giant nostril silverback pavement gorilla? Sober up

Yes, you ignorant cockgobbler.

brainlet here

what is net neutering or whaveter the fuck

It was passed in 2015. Wayyy back in ol '14, ISPs werent doing that, and they wont start. This ridiculous butthurt is out of line.

its gonna make Sup Forums byebye

Species :') For sure idiot, maybe try to define a specie, then find out its not solid either. Then try to define race and find out it doesnt make sense as well.

You bought into Trump,
and he
s
o
l
d
you
d
o
w
n
the
r
i
v
e
r

***Broke nigger detected***

It's kind of funny that the government hired an indian to head up their IT department.

Can confirm as i've worked for both verizon and comcast and the dickheads who run everything would love to be able to charge extra for premium access. Verizon is already doing this on their wireless network and comcast is planning on stream throttling starting feb 2018.

>all raciss are dum!
I suggest reading some scientifc literature on the differences of races. There is nothing wrong with having a preference of one's own race/ethnicity over other races/ethnicities. It is not hateful either. You don't hate other families for loving your own more, do you? I don't think so. You have been brainwashed into thinking races do not exist. That is false. Races are real and race matters.

Are humans animlas? Yes. Do you understand evolution? Do you understand what are the implications of human populations separating 100s of thousands of years ago. The human populations diverged into different subspecies due to different climates giving different selection pressures.

Skin-colour is the least interesting different between races. Our most profound differences are found beneath the skin, in the brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXt4rtAdVss

>race/ethnicity
Not the same
How many "races" would you suggest there are?

Amazon, Netflix, Google, Microsoft and all the smaller streaming services might have a problem with that

If you really believe this, try to have an open mind and look at what would define a race. And maybe watch some non smirky youtube vids.

youtube.com/watch?v=tE9jiPyLYZA

I never realized this, lol

Mmmm lets see what the polling says about the killing of net neutrality. Or might it just be, that congress and the GOP are doing stuff again that nobody wants, except for the corporations. Funny how Americans think theyre free and all

Op can't tell a nigger nigger from a sand nigger.

Hi guys

I did not claim they are the same. What I meant is that just as I have preference of fellow Europeans (whites) over Asians, I have preference of Nordics over Meds, because I am myself Nordic. Races exist on a spectrum and it's a pretty trivial matter to decide if the races that are somewhat inbetween are their own race or not. Things being on a spectrum doesn't mean that they are not real, by the way.

>David Pakman
I'm a former hardcore liberal, I know all the arguments already without having to look a 30 minute video. His first argument was the classic ''there are many types of intelligence'' which is feel-good bullshit to make low-IQ people make feel less bad about themselves.

Follow your own advice and be open minded. Realities of race are not easy things to accept because it goes against everything we have been teached. Facts are facts though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY

I am not denying there can be differences in IQ for specific groups, however you define them, the term race just doesnt hold up.
Also, whats your take on peterson? I like how he talks about postmodernism, sjw's etc, but damn hes kinda retarded too, listen to his podcast with sam harris for example, or him talking about christianity etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXHlOnKmdI&feature=youtu.be&t=1m10s

Next level:
youtube.com/watch?v=1gdpyzwOOYY

Can one of you guys just take one for the team and kill this fucker?

*You're

It really doesn't matter what word we use to mean a human population that is genetically close to each other. Also it's not all about IQ. A 100 IQ Chinese man and 100 IQ French man are not same person. I don't mean to use IQ as a to prove 'superiority', but to highlight the reality of difference. Genetics have a much more profound impact on who we are. Mixed race people often feel of not belonging in, because they don't quite look like others. They don't even look like their parents.

I like Peterson because he gets the basics right, such as hierarchies are real and genetic differences are real. He's too centrist for me, but knowing that it gives him a wider appeal I understand why he is afraid to associate with the right.

He probably knows himself he has not been succesful yet in creating a coherent alternative to the materialistic truths that we think with. His first podcast with Sam was a disaster, the second one not much better.

Give me 5 examples of censorship

||
v

How pissed are libtards because they cant say "a white male" ruined the internet and they cant defend him because they would ve defending their own censorship.

Not gonna lie, this is the most subtle way Trump can silence SJWs

A-i-U seems like a very unpleasant person and autist-like in his thinking. Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence. While I don't have the belief or facts to defend Christianity, I don't feel like there is a need to be smug about not having belief in things that can not be proven concretely.

back in 14 with the rise of streaming sites, ISP's were starting to bring in "throttling", thats why the law was made

they will pass the cost on
or they will be limited to dial-up speeds and die