Bowie Tattoo

Hey mates, big Bowie fan here. I wanna make a tattoo on my arm and I can't decide which one is better.

> inb4: both are trash

Just buy a sticker or a patch, don't do that to your body man.

I think you should get the one on the left, the other will seem weird as 2016 recedes.

just get a tiny

I have three different Bowie shirts and I do paint the Ziggy Lightning on my face on every Halloween. And I still feel that's not enough.

Bump.

the one on the right is probably gonna make people think you're an anarcho-communist, dunno if that's what you're going for

Then why don't you try enjoying the music instead of doing fanboy things that just take you further and further away from the source material?

i really like this one

why not get an original design instead?

But both ARE trash, user.
Good one.
This

I'm not the biggest fan of Blackstar actually.

So your shit taste isn't limited to visual aesthetic, huh.

I don't think so

Is there anything worse then nu-bowie fans that probably never even heard him before he died?

If you don't already have a Bowie tat then you're a poser and will look retarded.

Honestly, most of the Bowie 'fans' I know are life-on-mars dipshits with absolutely no clue about the depth of what they're listening to.

Do you have a Bowie tattoo, bro?

>doing fanboy things that just take you further and further away from the source material?
How so?

>Tats
>Look at me
>Look at what music I like
>I'm so cool
>Let wear sleeveless shirts so more people will notice
>ugh I walked by this guy 3 times and he still hasn't looked at my tats
fucking kys

>get right one
>gets mistaken for this
>get executed by right wing death squads

de_stroyed

Get the star without the text. The more subtle the tattoo the better.

Which is ironic because Bowie always was and always will be a right wing artist.

How much time do you think anime fans who also cosplay and stream games and post on Sup Forums about funny maymays and have pointless arguments spend actually watching anime? If you really like something you shouldn't have to go above and beyond to convince yourself you do.