Is $6 for a 2mg bar of xanax a rip off?

Is $6 for a 2mg bar of xanax a rip off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LjpD41mMG8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Nope that sounds like dry price

4$ if ur buying a handfulll....6 only if ur geting one or two....but overall yess 6 is to much

didnt you see what happened to lil peep

dont take xanax man

lil peep was a dumb criminal. He deserved to die.

His chill step wasnt that bad...great music to smoke amd chill too ...his rap on the otherhand was degenerate and horid

what's dry price?

him dying saved many people's ears

>dump criminal

sure he was a fucking idiot but no one deserves to die i dont even think hitler deserved to die sure he was a horrible guy but killing only creates more violence

also if lil peep was a dumbass then doesnt that make you a dumbass for wanting to do the drugs that he died from

can't you just get it on prescription?

thats edgy as fuck

I don't do xanax that's op retard.
Fucking stupid retards who do African tribal mumble rap deserve to die. I would feel a lot worse if he had gotten run over but he decided to do xanax because he is a dumb nigger

I poped 6mg of xannax on friday and blacked out and hut my head. Just had a seizure about 20 minutes ago. Dont do xannax

who shat in your cheerios kid

Take them all and sleep like peep

what kind of high does this shit even give you?

>sleep like peep
>die
>kek

When your town is low on a drug the price goes up simple supply and demand

A high apparently worth ruining your life over.
youtu.be/LjpD41mMG8o

depends on local supply and demand...

I've paid up to 5 per bar, just because I couldn't find anyone with a supply.

So long as you're not a fucking faggot, Xanax is fine. Stop ruining drugs for people who are not retarded.

you're actually pathetic for thinking that. people die all the time, sheltered faggot

I don't know if anyone can even call it a high, maybe if you take too much i suppose? I take it as an anti-psychotic and anxiolytic.

This Xanax is actual medicine to some people and all you idiots who overdose on like 10 mills are ruining it for the rest of us

Says the 'Responsible drug addict.'
Yeah we'll see you dead or in prison in a year or so.

I get them for free. I just do work on someones car and its free. I also only take one at a time and they are only to sleep. I take one and go to bed. I dont take them otherwise.

I'm an old faggot, try again.

No fucking shit, don't take more than you can handle.

man the edgy in this thread is off the charts

now your either a 30 year old virgin or a 14 year old edge lord i wonder which one it is

6mg is too much, dude. The problem wasn't the pills, it was you.

as long as you keep your usage consistent, and wean yourself off when your about out, you'll be fine.

I wouldn't recommend taking Xanax long term though, the rebound anxiety attacks are horrible and you risk having seizures. I'd recommend a benzo with a long half-life, such as Valium if you plan on weaning off a Xanax bender.

ah thanks

No

Pfizer, the maker of the drug, said it themselves it's short-term to be taken once in awhile. You faggots act like it's a multivitamin and pop it everyday for weeks and months. Have fun with that dementia and loss of self-identity. Go watch the movie Click it's a perfect metaphor

Try again I use it for severe panic attacks

How long have you been taking it consistently? More than 2 months? Read a fuckin article old man, information is free.

The only thing wrong with those drugs is the people taking them. The kind of people who think being unconscious is a good time are liable to take too much of that shit and end up in the hospital or worse.

You can take 1/4 of one of those bars and it's more than enough for the vast majority of people. Anyone taking more than a bar in a sitting is fucking up.

The biggest problem with xanax in a recreational setting is that most people are retarded and drink alcohol, and you add xanax to that and it is deadly as shit and will stop your breathing as fast as anything else.

Two decades, several times a year; I generally just smoke pot.

At least we can agree on something. 420 blaze it fucker

Every day I'm able.

You're calling that edgy now? This reddit invasion needs to end

I hope you degenerate fucks OD so you can stop being a burden on society

This guy's got it

Looks like the ones in your pic are presses, so yes 6$ ea is way too much

Benzodiazapine!

singles, fair price.

Its fentaylnn dont do it get a test kit...
kids and thier shit drugs today.

>darn i got called out on being edgy on Sup Forums so i might as well act defensive as that is the only thing im able to do is curl up into a ball and type edgy shit with my fat sausage fingers

whos that chick?

may or may not deal

i'll sell $2 if you buy like, hundreds
i'll sell $3 if you buy 100
$5 if you buy more than a few

that's a fine deal

also buy more next time
get better deal /blackguypointingtoforehead

I had got benzos for $0.50 maybe $.025...

This is bullshit.

Only problem is not the user you were replying to. Just go be cucked somewhere else

a little, yeah.

also there are a shitload of fake pills nowadays, especially benzos since benz rcs are cheap as shit.

Drugs are worth whatever someone is willing to pay forthem, dumbshit. Thus barring ridiculous pricesor fakes, there is no 'ripoff' price.

Laced with fentanyl

those are old ass prices, the game has changed.
roxies used to be $10, now oxy is $.80-$1 an mg

who would lace benzos with fent? why wouldn't they sell them as oxy's instead, which could be sold for $60 a piece?

>you're actually pathetic for thinking that. people die all the time, sheltered faggot
I agree 100% with this

you're actually pathetic for thinking that. You are a sheltered faggot.

benzos are the lamest fucking drugs anyways, on their own you don't get fuck all and if you drink you black out and if you mix em with opiates they're pretty grand but you can die real easy from that and opiates are the shit anyways so in conclusion benzos are for straight up fuccbois, bartards deserve their money stolen, and benzos are super boring drugs.

also benz RCs are cheaper than fent anyways so that's extra dumb.

>i dont even think hitler deserved to die
This. He literally did nothing wrong.

it's tru tho

Not according to this guy!