I fucked up big time Sup Forums

I fucked up big time Sup Forums

Decided to apply for asylum just because I'm a NEET virgin, actually got a court date with a retarded ass fake story I made up, and now I have to back it up with evidence.

How likely are forged documents might go unnoticeable by immigration judges?

I have two months to prepare some FBI arrest warrants and police search warrants, I'm from the US originally and applied for asylum in France, any tips on how to lie efficiently too?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.fr/#en/fr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting to leave America and dwell among subhuman non-American filth
Kill yourself

I was a nuisance in the US.

Just say "omeledu fromage"

you should probably sent some death threats to yourself

Dépêche toi d'apprendre le français, pd.

Je parle pas mal quand même mec tkt toi

Yeah but from whom?

J'ai des migrants albanais juste à côté de chez moi. Ce ne sont pas des demandeurs d'asiles et ils s'en sortent quand même. Ça devrait être plus que facile pour toi

yourself

How likely is it that the people whose job is to sniff out forged documents will catch those forged documents? About 100%.

You dun goofed.

C'est pas difficile, la langue est belle aussi, et les albanais sont la pour travailler pas car ils ont des vrai problèmes, moi non plus mais j'essaye de pas succe l'aide de la France mais plutôt à aider à la rayonnement, merci mec.

They are French, how are they going to find out if an American warrant is real or not? They can't communicate or verify the authenticity because it might jeopardize my safety.
And the documents are templates I just fill with my info and scan to make them look real, people are fooled by less, am I right?

well
>a country that has recently upgraded border protection
>a country that pays people full time just to play advocatus diaboli
>a country that almost elected that bitch from front national

and then there's you
>american
>shitposter
>lying to a fucking state for some dumb reason

yea, you dun fucked up

Tu peux apprendre le français en peu de temps
Les plus grosses difficultés sont les verbes
Et les lettres qui ne s'entendent pas

translate.google.fr/#en/fr/

you are the stupidest fuck i have ever seen on this site. i'm pretty sure you're trolling.

you seriously think they won't verify the docs because it might jeopardize your safety???

>they are french

you got a point
if they ever spoke to any american they'd just reply "SORRY PASCAL I DON'T SPEAK BAGUETTE"

That's the whole point of seeking asylum, to make sure your country can't and won't harm you, I'm positive they can't and won't verify the authenticity.
How would they anyways? Call the fbi hq and ask?

well
the bureau for foreign relations would be a start
also they got diplomats and sheit; those fuckers also have embassies and stuff

also
why exactly was your excuse for being unsafe in your country?

He has to be trolling. If not, then oh boy. I can't wait for him to get to to court.

We are on Sup Forums.
People have killed people, mutilated themselves and posted it.
You think this might be a troll? Sounds like the most rational thing from a retards standpoint.

Why the fuck would you want to leave the US?
and go to France of all places.
kill yourself

Do you seriously have this image saved just to rub it in people's faces when they make this one point? What the guy was saying doesn't even really relate to this post. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

It illustrates the complete lack of logic behind anti-white reasoning