Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thewhales
oliviatremorcontrol.com/
sidneywilde.bandcamp.com/album/better-days
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic unrelated I guess

>good
>neo-psychedelia

i'm curious, what don't you like about it?

the music

Strawberry Jam is miles better, this shit is far too poppy. Feels is even better than both.

Feel like I've missed an epic meme in my three month absence

>Strawberry Jam
Corey Feldman-tier pop album
>Feels
car commercial-tier pop album

Strawberry Jam is not better IMO. It's okay. If you like MPP, listen to Person Pitch by Panda Bear. Besides that the best thing b AnCo that's kind of close to MPP is Feels, which is pretty good.

good summer album for chilling with the bros and ladies

no one gives a shit about your absence, why would you even include that you fucking faggot

Because I'm gay and need ejaculating cocks in my throat

this is what happens when you abandon God btw

Name a trippier album

Been listened to the catalogue dude. Feels > SJ > Sung Tongs > Spirit > rest, don't care.

Deakin's solo album is better than all of them

soundcloud.com/thewhales

Thank me later

bruh this is as alt-rocky as they come

Great album, but I can't stand Brian Eno. So incredibly out of place on this

ah yes, i really hated eno's work on "the new year"

Nice. I'd say -

Sung Tongs > Feels > MPP > everything else.
But Person Pitch >= Sung Tongs.

The rest of everybody's discography is below MPP besides that one Deakin album is probably better then Feels, but IMO doesn't equal Sung Tongs or Person Pitch. Definitely one of their top ones though.

this is ancos best album by far imo

Not even the best Death Cab album

cryptograms
laser guided melodies / ladies and gentlemen
sleep cycle

I FINALLY FOUND
I FINALLY FOUND
SOMETHING TO PLUG UP THIS SNORRY MOUTH

is that you matt

Brian Eno is good godddammit

No

Brian Eno is a bad song that ruins the flow and feel of the album thusfar. You're a fucking pleb.

how? Lady dada's seems more pointless, while Brian Eno is more like a "wake up" right after Siberian Breaks...
I'm not saying Siberian Breaks is bad, nor boring, it's actually the best song on the album, but the ending on that song is a more laid back experience, and thus, feels as if the album was ending as well. Brian Eno brings you back to the action. It's another "It's Working", and it's great.

Is this Neo-Psych?

If you think Siberian Breaks is sufficient as a closer for a great album, you'd be right. It's great. But then you have the UPBEAT! JOVIAL! FUN! Tone of 'Brian Eno' which immediately and mercilessly breaks the melancholy with sugar-sweet vox and chords. I was so disappointed with Congratulations after that that I preferred the first album.

no but this is

oliviatremorcontrol.com/

Don't say I didn't warn you.

sidneywilde.bandcamp.com/album/better-days

How about actual crazy as fuck psych music?