MODERN ROCK MUSIC WAS INVENTED BY A WHITE MAN AND A WHITE NATIONALIST

MODERN ROCK MUSIC WAS INVENTED BY A WHITE MAN AND A WHITE NATIONALIST

yeah, that's right. the media tries to tell you that "jimi hendrix invented the modern guitar sound" but no. in fact it was eric clapton. it was always eric clapton. who was much younger than hendrix, but was a musical prodigy, making it big in the yardbirds as a teenager, and later forming Cream, where his live shows defined the modern rock guitar sound in 1966 and 1967, before hendrix ever released his debut album.

this is where it all began folks, don't believe the racially motivated MSM lie. don't believe the jew meme that "a black, white woman beating, degenerate drug user" was somehow magically the greatest rock musician ever.

he only ever copied clapton

clapton in later years stated that britain should be kept white, and devoted decades of his life to helping end heroin abuse. opening treatment centers and offering free care to drug abusers. he is a hero. a non-degenerate. he is someone the media doesn't want you to idolize and they have done everything they can to cover up the reality that this mans live guitar playing created the guitar sound that would define music for generations to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7ERDvpXvtc

(this i just one example of many, this one from april 67, before hendrix released his first album)

another thing whites did first, did right, and invented, but blacks came along and said their usual "we wuz......" line

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmx5lGIJIa4
youtube.com/watch?v=VSbENOpDWaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They didnt invent shit

who cares

>Eric Clapton
>good
You do realize you're a fucking joke for posting this here?

pretensious people who think music is anything more then cleverly designed noises.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha nothing triggers people more than the truth that a white man invented the beloved modern rock sound!

Sup Forums always wants to defend their favorite musical icons! and their precious "trouble black genius who died of a drug overdose" narrative! aaaaahahahahahhaha you're in love with it!

sorry kids! not true! bunch of lies sold to you by the media!! clapton actually was the first to the punch! hendrix heard what clapton did and copied it all lmfao!!!!

you know what's funny?? i posted the proof!! you people will whine and whine but none of you will post proof of hendrix playing in this style before clapton. NONE of you! because it doesn't EXIST!! end of story! he STOLE his moves from clapton, who invented them first on the bluesbreakers album in early 66, and later in his live shows with cream. that's the unpleasant reality you people don't want to face!!

Why are you doing this? Dont you have any friends?

hendrix studio work pre 67 is just basic bitch guitar playing. he didn't do anything noteworthy until he heard clapton playing with cream and the bluesbreakers and said "oh wow, i'm gonna copy that!"

aaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahaaha the truth hurts you so much you have to resort to the old tired "why are you doing this don't you have any friends" line!! lmfaoooooooo BTFO BTYFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO RACE BASED MEDIA NARRATIVE BTFO!!!

Rock music sucks.

Agreed, thats pussy shit.

look dude, i think that clapton and hendrix are both respectable artists, but who gives a shit about who invented what? i just want to listen to good music regardless of when it came out or who made it, and you have to go and make a big issue over something that doesn't really matter

The fact that you think

a) Jimi Hendrix is very influential, or in any way indicative of rock music post 60s psychedelia
or
b) Jimi Hendrix or Eric Clapton are even good musicians
Shows how out of depth you are.

it's actually really important because the fake media has jumped on board with this lie of "jimi hendrix greatest guitarist ever" based on the premise that he invented the modern rock guitar sound. but it's a lie. it's a lie they invented and sold to white children based on skin color. they took the accomplishments away from one man, because he had political views they didn't like, and they sold it to white children and stupid hipsters as a big fuck you to them.

and now these hipsters run around and they're literally like OFFENDED when you tell them the truth, which is that hendrix very clearly and very specifically DID NOT INVENT THAT SOUND.

clapton did, and he got his glory stolen from him all because of his race and his political views. and it's all 100% demonstrable because those liveshows are all over youtube now. used to be you had to own the bootlegs in order to know this was the truth, but now they're all over the internet. the whole thing was a constructed media lie the whole time. and in the 80s, 90s, 2000s they got away with it because almost nobody had access to all of the albums and shows to see for themselves.

This is not an interesting line of argument. A far more interesting line of argument is that Hendrix was a black conservative who was getting into jazz when he died.

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha the tears you weep are delicious, that's all i have to say. i am a mighty user, for certain, i smash your narratives. i force you to reckon with the truth.
jimi hendrix is nothing but a media prop and a fraud who jews gave credit for a white mans work all because of their agenda aaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahaha i know it hurts!!

im gay ask me anything reddit

what does the meaning of life?

does a dick in your ass actually just feel like a dick in your ass?

The same subject as this thread: evolution

shitposting on boards where mods will not do their job

yeah its what you would expect its nothing life changing its just something im ok with i've never had a prostate orgasm or anything but i still like the feeling

Purple Haze was written in 66 and recorded January 11, 1967

what is the anti-derivative of sqrt(1 - x^2)?

wolframalpha that shit nigga

sin x

next question please

wow someone actually makes an argument.
except it doesn't matter because clapton was playing this same style as early as 1966 with cream
youtube.com/watch?v=tmx5lGIJIa4
youtube.com/watch?v=VSbENOpDWaw
and of course this isn't even taking into account his work on the bluesbreakers album, which was even earlier and vastly influential in its own right.
aaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahahaha there is no defense! none! it's the stone truth and no one wants to admit it!!!