Cont. from yesterday

Cont. from yesterday.

Archive: imgur.com/a/jxYYG

After a bit of being really distant she ended up starting to get really clingy. Not horribly but she seemed to be really needy and would come to try and find me whenever she needed the smallest thing. I didn’t mind. She wanted me to get her stuff from the fridge since she didn’t like opening doors. Whenever she ran out of something I would help her get it.

So one night after this she woke up and got me up. She was crying for some reason. I had no idea why but she ended up getting in bed with me. She didn’t want me to cuddle with her or anything, she just wanted to reach out and be able to touch me every so often. I feel as though she wanted to know someone was there and because her eyes and ears failed her touch was the thing she relied on.

I asked my aunt about it the next morning and apparently she does this with her every so often and since my aunt was gone that night she came into my room. I don’t know how she figured out that I sleep in that room. Well, this became a ritual. Every three or four nights she would come into my room and get in bed with me. She seemed to like me a lot after that point. My aunt mentioned that she stopped coming into her room.

One night she came into my room and pressed herself into me a little bit. She seemed to be shaking a lot this time. Now she wouldn’t let me go at all. I didn’t mind. Though every time she came in I couldn’t masturbate that night (which is when I usually jack off).

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rITEO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel as though Hailey thought my aunt failed her somehow. She was the person she thought that wouldn’t leave her and she was scared shitless in the dark with no human interaction. I feel really bad for her for that very reason. So she slept in my bed for the longest time. She really started to like me to the point of clinging to me at almost any time she would get the chance. She even got almost sexual even though I don’t think she knew what she was doing. Once summer break came around and since I had no friends and my mom gave me an allowance based on my grades in school, meaning I wasn’t strapped for cash. I would stay home all day other than my morning runs, my trips to the gym and store visits. There was a few other things I did. My birthday came around and I was eighteen. This was in 2004. I think I started browsing Sup Forums every once in awhile the next year. It was only just a couple of times in the last decade. I really only just started browsing a lot a few years ago.

Anyway, by the end of the six or so months my mom came back and I moved out only to move back in because Hailey started to starve herself. She hugged me tightly when I came back. What happened is I walked into the door and Hailey was in the living room. I walked into the living room and sat next to her. I think she would have been in her room if my aunt had not brought her down. I grabbed her hand and pressed it to my chest. At first she was shocked and then she reached up and grabbed my hair and hugged me really tight. I almost cried she was so cute and I had abandoned her. She ignored me for the rest of the day but slept with me that night. Also, my aunt said she was sleeping in my bed the whole time I was gone.

You know how I said she got almost sexual. One time in bed she grabbed my arm and started to squeeze it. Then she decided to put it between her legs and started grinding on my arm through my clothes. I was freaking the fuck out because I was a socially awkward semi emo eighteen year old and my cousin was grinding my arm against her pussy. I tried to lift my hand up to put it in her pants but she was having a good enough time and wouldn’t let me move. I couldn’t concentrate for a good while after that.

I remember thinking when I have to move out will she settle for my aunt? What is going to happen?

OP has returned

My aunt had this thing she would do if Hailey was doing something wrong. She would start out tapping her hand and then if Hailey didn’t stop she would end up smacking her hand. This ended up working. Every time she started to feel a tap on her hand she knew she was doing something wrong. And trying to kiss me on the couch was one of those things. Basically after the whole arm rubbing thing I went and kissed her. It was just a little kiss on the mouth and I didn’t think anything of it. She loved it apparently.

She began trying to kiss me while I was on the couch watching tv with my aunt looking in horror. She came over and started to tap her hand and Hailey looked over at her with the most hurt expression. She of course asked me why this had happened and I admitted nothing. I said it just came out of nowhere. “Maybe she put her face close to mine while I was sleeping and liked it?” Was my excuse. She didn’t completely buy it but she let the issue drop.

I also was asking myself constantly if fucking her would count as rape. The first thing I had in mind was the fact that she couldn’t tell anyone if I did. Then I beat myself down for it. She wouldn’t be able to marry me because she wouldn’t be able to sign a contract so the last option is to see if we can live together. She is my second cousin so it shouldn’t have any problems legally. It’s just getting my aunt to agree with it. She didn’t at first so I took a short vacation and Hailey got depressed again. After that my aunt was a little more lenient in my proposal.

I'll post the last part when more people get in here.

So, is she dead or what?

What have I written down that makes you think she might be dead.

>I think I started browsing Sup Forums every once in awhile the next year. It was only just a couple of times in the last decade. I really only just started browsing a lot a few years ago.

That seems like a red flag. Also, that's how these stories usually. Plus, I asked yesterday if you fucked her but you didn't say yes so I assume something must've happened to prevent things from getting that far.

Understandable.

I'm just going to post the end now.

Once I graduated high school I was able to get a good paying job and I took Hailey in. She lives with me and it isn’t so we can fuck. I have to help her with a lot of things including hygiene while she is on her period and I help wash her. Sometimes she gets really horny and I finger her or something. I would feel fucking her would be taking advantage of a situation. Her aunt used to visit multiple times a week to make sure Hailey wanted to be with me but now she only visits once or twice a month. I bring her over on family dinners and things like thanksgiving and christmas and make sure to take good care of her. I cheated on her once and almost died over the guilt so I never did it again. I feel as though we have a connection that not a lot of people have. I can understand her little habits that she has developed almost as though she is speaking.

My biggest fear in life is that I’m going to die and leave her. I would be ok with it if it wasn’t for how devastated she would be. But on a happy note she is in my arms as I type this. She is the most beautiful and amazing person in my life and I wouldn’t be able to survive without her and vice versa. She has not at all developed a lack of love toward me at all and this makes me very happy. And also, the sex is consensual because she is physically and mentally able to show lack of consent. She has before and I respected her wishes.

I promised there would be a happy ending and I delivered. This story had a lot of changes from reality so be aware of that. This was fun to share with you guys and I hope you all have a great evening.

The thread is about to be gone so bye when it does happen.

You are a perceptive fellow I give you that.

>This story had a lot of changes from reality so be aware of that.

What?

I changed up the ending a bit and I dramatized a bunch.

What's the actual ending?

I don't think you want to know tbh.

It's fine if you don't want to talk about it for whatever reason but don't hold back on my account.

I'm ready to get fucked up and have my heart broken, my dude.

>follows thread for a couple of days and sees anticlimactic ending
I can't help but be dissatisfied but one must learn to accept disappointment

If this thread dies and I feel like it I'll post it later with the same pic.

Fuck it, I'll do it now. She had problems with seizures after she woke up. Her head was fucked really bad. Most of the time it was ok but sometimes it was really bad. She passed away after I moved out of my aunts when my mom came back.

Checked

Almost hit it big if it wasnt for that 6.

That sucks. I hope you're doing okay.

I've gotten over it for the most part. Thanks for listening. My hands are shaking really bad as I type this so I'm gonna take a rest.

Nice trips btw.

Holy shit thats quads.

Does anyone want to save the rest of the images?

imgur.com/a/rITEO