Hey Sup Forumsros, i turn 20 tomorrow and I convinced my mother to buy me a 8oz fireball, which is 66 proof whiskey

Hey Sup Forumsros, i turn 20 tomorrow and I convinced my mother to buy me a 8oz fireball, which is 66 proof whiskey.

I've never drank before, will 8oz get me drunk? I want to experience being like super hammered once in my life, also, any tips on how to take it, like shots/chug it/ etc?

also, do I need to eat anything special or drink water to make sure i'm not like, throwing up?

take it slow bud, you don't have to chug the whole bottle. 1 shot at a time

Turned 20 last month.
Was in college alone for it

I don't give a shit about alcohol. Got nothing to gain.

Yes one bottle at a time

Take shots and i found that having a greasy burger something fast food always prevented hangover or when you feel hangover just start drinking again!

That shit tastes like red cinnamon gum, it shouldn't be too hard to hold down, just take your time in between each swig so you have a good time.

Also drink a water before hand.

Happy birthday.

Just don't choke when you drink it and you'll be okay.

thanks man.

lol

how much of a gap between each shot?

thank you a bunch, i appreciate the tips, and the birthday wishes

drink beer or if you're still a bitch drink coolers

at your age it's easy to have the hard liquor make a fool out of yourself, if you're drinking it with your mom/dad than maybe that's ok

But the thing is, especially with your low tolerance you're likely to get blackout drunk and who know what you're going to say or do.

Beer or coolers are nice because you can casually drink it over long periods of time and stay comfortably drunk rather than incoherent and wasted.

I guess it depends, out with friends, aim for lower percentage.

At home in overly comfortable setting, bring out the liquor. Just be careful user, this advice is more to protect you from yourself rather than other people.

>27yo and am still hearing new things about when i used to get blackout drunk

>it got really really bad

8oz will most likely get you drunk, maybe half bottle of it will do, just relax, take a shot every 20-30 minutes and see how you feel, i guess?

>samefag

Also, drink a big glass of water before you go to sleep and don't drink on an empty stomach

Take it slow, basically what everyone says.
By the way, tomorrow's my birthday as well, so happy birthday, bro.

*don't drink booze on an empty stomach

most important advice ever, especially if you've never drank alcohol.

Having eaten too much isn't good either, if you're too full you'll feel like puking wheneven you start drinking, and even if you don't puke, it'll take way more time to feel the effects of alcohol.

yeah homie, thanksgiving birthday twins

yeah, i don't like alcohol at all, but i want to try being drunk once.

thanks.

will do, does it matter what kinda food I eat? greasy/soup/salad etc?

i would say protein, it would be nice you have a steak

pasta/rice works well as well. Greasy meals are very cool the morning after if you get a hangover

better advice, don't throw up on an empty stomach

fuck that shit, i felt like dying one time

the devil was in me and he wasn't coming out, I needed a priest more than anything else

then you never puked on an empty stomach, bile

>uncap the bottle stick it in your ass and do a handstand. That'll get you super hammered

I drank an entire 26 of Jack in 30 minutes when I was 17. You should be ok just pace yourself. no more than 1 oz per 30 minutes if your a lightweight.

Happy birthday OP my birthday is tomorrow as well.

lemon ginger tea and hardboiled eggs

better to make the tea out of fresh ingredients, a pinch of cinnamon powder or a cinnamon stick is also good to add

I also hear gatorade is good for hangover because it puts the electrolytes back in you quickly

there's also ginger-ale but that's not very reliable and your puke will be full of carbon and burn your throat more

I'll celebrate your birthday by celebrating mine tomorrow.

check'd

happy b-day faggot

check'd

Enjoy your hangover in the ER...

This drunkass fag knows

Balance alcohol with water and food and you can be eternally drunk with little aftermath.