TRUMP GENERAL - OPEC ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

LIVE: Trump Energy Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=9I8soRz1cAA

>Delegates Trump: 1,238 (AKA ENOUGH, MOTHERFUCKER!)
(Hit the number on May 26th)

SGOPET:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump in Anaheim, CA 5/25/16
youtube.com/watch?v=v2gS6fc84yc
>Stephen Miller Reads from “Clinton Cash” book LIVE on stage in NM
youtube.com/watch?v=2vqiu4UcApU
>Trump Mocks Hillary Attack Ad on Housing at NM Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=PARjm9F0fGU
>Trump in Albuquerque, NM 5/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck2G9ozSjj8

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Jimmy Kimmel 5/25/16
youtube.com/watch?v=b9PNE4BMluk
>Eric Trump w/ Bartiromo 5/25/16
youtube.com/watch?v=PzPW1P7EBA8
>Roger Stone on Infowars 5/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvR5bLVYgwk
>Gingrich on Kelly File 5/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=LrbVy0TMB0s

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump – Everybody Hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Kdx8HrIg0
>America Needs Trump – Now or Never
youtube.com/watch?v=1byVU9ljWqs
>THEY’RE BRINGING CRIME: Anti-Trump Protest turns violent in NM
youtube.com/watch?v=-qhyJQvHios
>DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING: Idiots Blame Hillary hate on “Misogyny,” not her track record
youtube.com/watch?v=yn0tU3l8yNk
>Current Year Man vs. Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=jl9EjEQnI5w

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=F3SPLyVjDgM
twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/735915713404260352
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/735912689705226241
ustream.tv/channel/11777466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked

Canadian pipeline when?

This is my first and final little warning to help Americans before they vote for Donald Trump.
All I have to say is: Be careful. That's my advice. All across the world, people are starting to see America as the enemy again. Britain, Germany, and others. And this racism shit with Trump is a big part of it.
Trump is using statements and fomenting attitudes that are very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Hitler and Mussolini. This ultra nationalist, isolationist and racist rhetoric has the same tone of these two Fascists.
If he becomes president, a lot of allied countries won't be so friendly anymore. And it won't end well for the United States.
Listen or don't. It's on you.

Knock 'em out, Trump.

kek is with us

DEFUNDING THE UN CONFIRMED

soon m8

Reminder that Drumpf would get destroyed in a debate with Based Bernie

WITNESSED

KEK VULT

This is how we should treat terrorists

>we're going to cut the global warming money
>massive applauses

I thought everyone but trump agreed that global warming was real?

CHECK IT

Trump is going to win that debate.

what did they mean by this?

Wtf guys Trump never gave the 6 million dollars to vets? TRUMP BTFO, WHAT A PHONY

Three statisticals..

1. 30% of Hillary supporters for Trump
2. 1 in 7 undecided
3. Silent Majority

Trump wins. You guys are gonna be sooo pissed off.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

Save Finland please Trump

WITNESSED

You got 6,700,000,000+ bodybags?

CHECKED

That's great to hear. UN is fucking useless.

Just a friendly reminder to you fucking neoreactionary pieces of shit that your boy Donny only appeals to ~40% of the electorate -- only those small-minded fearful folks inclined toward xenophobia, nativism and authoritarianism (basically just yourselves, the religious right and, of course, the corporatists not already supporting Clinton.)

Trump lacks the testicular fortitude necessary to set foot on the debate stage with Bernie Sanders, lest he have to demonstrate any real knowledge about actual policy... that's why he's already built in his cop-out about Bernie paying him $ and donating it to "charity." Shut the Fuck Up Donny, you're out of your element.

If he does take the bait, Bernie will mop up...even if Fox serves Trump nothing but softballs and sets him up for his standard talking points and catch phrases, he can only emerge from this looking weaker and Sanders stronger. Trump's typical plan of attack just doesn't work against a bastion of integrity like Bernie the way it would with "Crooked Hillary." If it happens it may catapult Sanders even further above Trump in head to head polling and can only serve to damage Hillary. You all had better be praying the super-delegates force Hillary as the nominee or this could end up only the first of several lopsided debate embarassments for Trump and forshadow the massive defeat awaiting republicunts come November.

Remember, Romney could only muster 47%. Trump won't even manage 45%. People with your thinking are dying off at a rate of about 1.5% a year. Obama defeated Romney 332-206 in the electoral college. If you think Trump has a prayer to do better against either Democrat, you are fully kidding yourself, which is totally fine. Enjoy being further and further marginalized every election.

YO THOSE DIGITS MY MAN

RIP thread

Blessed thread. MAGA

GLOBAL WARMING BTFO

Kek bless this thread

TRUMP ABSOLUTELY BTFO OF HUFFINGTON POST!

youtube.com/watch?v=F3SPLyVjDgM

Thank you Trump for letting Canadian pipelines into the United States.

>implying we need friends
maybe the pussies in NATO will be abandoned and we'll do the right thing - make a pivot to Russia

CHECKED

Checked and MAGA

Soon.

t. mongol

Reminder:
twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/735915713404260352

Jesus God Almighty

Holy shit

kek bless

Gas yourself, Polish jew

I love what Trump just said about the "American Worker Benefits" test

>people are starting to see America as the enemy again. Britain, Germany, and others
so cucked nations that we should have nothing to do with are upset we dont want to bend over for leftism and refugees to fuck us in the ass.
Kill yourself faggot.

So it seems like Hillary becoming indicted is becoming a very real possibility. Is this something we should be worried about? Would Democraps push forward Bernie?

Fucking witnessed, for BEST girl.

>This is my first and final warning
>This is my first
>Has been spamming this copy pasta all day

Shill pls go

HILLARY BTFO

TED?

When did things get so dank?

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't want another Hitler

> polish vpn
You disgust me. This pasta doesnt even have any spices.

kek blesses, ALL HAIL KEK!

>AMERICA FIRST SHOULD BE EVERYONE'S POLICY

That's the exact point I try to make. Every representative should make deals that benefit their constituency, regardless of feelings of fairness, justice or any other concern.

The president of the USA must put America and americans first, the chancellor of Germany, Germany and germans, the prime minister of Portugal, Portugal and portuguese and so on and so forth.

Globalist agenda only aims one thing: to put people from all around the world to compete with each other and to create a race to the bottom.

Checked

Did the dog died?

First and final even though you post the exact same post in every trump thread. Seriously no one gives a fuck what Europe thinks about anything. It's so strange that you guys can't see what a pathetic state you're in right now

>implying at the end of the debate bernie wont be in fetal position cowering in a corner whimpering "muh holocaust"

>people still thinking the debate will happen
>he's playing Don King
>3D chess status

Barney won't pay shit.

>LMAO FREE STUFF
>Who is gonna pay for it?
>ehm.. HELP REDDIT, I NEED MORE DONATIONS

He just wants the (you)s m8

gonna quote this when he wins

;-)

That tears it.

#FeelTheJohnson

CZECH'D

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/735912689705226241

Oh boy.

>Britain, Germany, and others
all countries that all live under islamic caliphates in the near future
they are future enemies no matter what we do

How do you fit so many cucks into one picture?

Can Trump amass over 60% (323 or more) electoral college votes for the GE? Need this for a bet

Yes he did. He also gave a million of his own money

>A lot of allot countries won't be so friendly anymore. And it won't end well for the United States

You mean those worthless sacks of shit that expect us to play world police for them?

Who cares? Honestly, those 'allies' have been dead weight for a while. Let them try something.

>butthurt pole shilling against Trump because he wants to move past Cold War thinking

Kill yourself.

Loads of libs were shitting on Trump on the Kimmel vid on YouTube. "Trump just throws the word charity on the end of his sentences, upbote amirite??? XD"

Their lives must be full of so much frustration.

>BASED
>HERNIA

DUDE ILLEGALS CAN GET FREE SHIT TOO.

AMERICA FIRST ENERGY PLAN NAAOOOO

So Trump doesn't put Israel first? I am now a #RenegadeJew!

no

oy vey

They were asking for it ever since they tried to move Trump news to entertainment.

>Trump is using statements and fomenting attitudes that are very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Hitler and Mussolini. This ultra nationalist, isolationist and racist rhetoric has the same tone of these two Fascists.
I wouldn't exactly call Mussolini and Hitler staunch isolationists. America did fine without any allies prior to WW2 so I don't see the problem, I am okay with isolationism.

Is that Piers Morgan on the right?

Bernie is gonna CRUSH and HUMILIATE Trump in the debate, mark my words trumpfags

If this doesn't prove he'll win nothing will

TIME TO RIDE THE TRUMP TRAIN!!!

BLESSED BY KEK

Highly unlikely. Republicans are at a disadvantage in the EC so a 'big win' would basically be winning by a narrow margin. He'll win, but besides Pennsylvania he likely won't be turning blue states red

No. They'd push Biden or Warren. They hate Bernie almost as much as the GOP hates Trump

KEK IS WITH US!

Alright. Audio link for Mobilefags. Open in one browser and shitpost in another

ustream.tv/channel/11777466

Shut up Iraq, shouldn't you be fucking ISIS in Fallujah right now?

Fucking Kurds

Also, shouldn't it be "mock my words"?

the real rome

>Iraq

real rome... rome new york

Bernie thinks a stadium and 10 - 15 million dollars is going to appear out of thin air, just like the money for his free collage free illegal immigrant health care plan

this guy is playing his followers for fools, he knows they have no idea about contract negotiation, he just wants some media attention

THE REAL ROME NY.

ROME ITALY CONFIRMED BTFO

WE'RE

NOT

GOING

TO

TAKE

IT

No one here gives a shit what cucked Europe thinks, asshole.

>"That's the real Rome by the way Rome New York"

HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE CONFIRMED

Yep, that's pretty much a done deal.

>Bernie is gonna CRUSH and HUMILIATE Trump in the debate, mock my words trumpfags