I don't get it

I don't get it

What type of person do I have to be to enjoy this album?

autistic
BoC only has two good songs: Satelite Anthem Icarus and Peacock Tail.

Sixtyniner is the best track that they have ever made.

One with taste

You need to be a pretentious hipster that chose to limit his exposure of electronic music to IDM - because it says it's "intelligent" so it must be better, right? Or you can just be yourself and listen to Oval instead.

Smoke weed idk, its good background music.

Basefree though

Somebody with a modicum of awareness and attention span. Keep track of the layers and how they come and go--good music to focus/meditate on if that's your thing

I dunno, this pretty much spoke to me on my first listen, if you don't like it you don't need to force it, but try some of their other stuff, digest over a few listens - I came to them from a big period of hip hop as well so it kinda made sense

is there any other music that uses childrens voices the same way as music has the right to children?

It doesn't really click right away. You need to be feeling a certain and already be a bit familiar with the tracks.

If you really aren't feeling it, try doing drugs first.

Even though you are wrong, Peacock Tail is genuinely beautiful. I think you'd like a few songs from A Beautiful Place Out in the Country.

you need to be a 20 yr old virgin that is failing uni for the second time after realizing that his crippling autism is never going to get solved by smoking weeds or other drugs, thus he will come to the realization tha hes going to live alone forever and must accept it, but now has to make up a way to live but has lost all motivation to study or work and just wants to be in his house to sleep and play competitive videogames that give him the only strong enough emotions that make him feel alive, even when he knows its a complete waste of time

bonus if you are a sexual deviant that society doesnt support (aka not a faggot)

It's not IDM, it's braiiiin-dance!
*nerdy whiteboi dancing intensely*

Aite, memes aside, it's one of my favourite albums which I wasn't able to get into the first time around. Took me a while to appreciate how fantastic the drum programming is, the way they modulate the different layers in each track to create an otherworldly atmosphere that also invokes feelings of nostalgia. That being said, the album's only as good as your imagination allows it to be.

2real4comfort

these type of posts are boring

Fuck my life

MK Ultra victim

ok buddy no need to call me out i didnt do anything wrong

I don't know what's up with all the people saying this fits because this missed the mark so hard for me.

actually this is legit