Junkies and fiends of Sup Forums, I need some basic protips for abusing hydrocodone

Junkies and fiends of Sup Forums, I need some basic protips for abusing hydrocodone.

For example, I just ate a decent sized meal an hour ago. Should I chew up some pills now, or am I better off waiting another hour. Or does it not matter...

Put them in your but t

Wait an hour or a bit longer. Break one in half and take it, don't chew it up. Then drink something with caffeine, and if you're a smoker have a cigarette. That should do you pretty good. If not take another half.

You should send this to a fellow Sup Forumsrother because I haven't found any in over 6 months.
Drinking sucks man...
:(

in addition, if you're old enough have a drink or two with it.

them*
Nah, but just take like 3 any time and you'll be okay.
Or send them to me for real. I have cash.

i usually wait a bit after eating to take my oxys.

I got them off the deepweb myself. get your ass some bitcoin

you in SoCal? lol

DUDE.
PLS SHARE.
WILL DO WEIRD SHIT FOR THOSE.

Wait a bit, but don't take em on an empty stomach. A small fattening snack like a little bag of lays potatoe chips will set your body up to absorb and retain the drug well. Also if your a junkie u can't wait. So that's good news. And if you're not a junkie, may as well take em now and waste a little bit...just take more. Either way fuck off u fuckin cas user. Come back when you're shooting crack in ur neck

Anyone here in Southern California? i have op60mg oxys that i need to sell badly

lol the kids abusing opiates who gives a fuck if he's old enough to abuse alcohol with it too m8

how's that work? you do ship them straight to your own address? is that safe?

stop thinking so much / being a poorfag and fucking eat them shits, fuck. Just eat more later if you need to, which you will, that's the whole point

I can, but I can't find a trusting vendor. Care to send me a link in an email or something?

Seems better than what I do which is order Ambien from fucking Google to my apartment. I don't give a fuck and apparently the cops don't either

No, ky...

where are you from? i have oxys

fuck me.....

I'll tell you what, I've been ripped off and had more sketchy experiences dealing with the streets than I have the deepweb thats for damn sure.

You must be underage if you think Ambien will get you high.

Does anyone use crank anymore?

Midwest USA.
I know the basics of tor and everything thanks to a friend. I just can't find a good onion link. Scared of honeypots...

Yeah to start my Model T yuk yuk

Eat like 60mg and smoke some weed. I'm on 60mg of percocet right now taking some bong rips between cigs. Heavenly

god dammit, its so hard to sell these damn 60mg oxys. theyre too high dose for people around here and they dont want to break them up themselves

Dude 60mg is not recommend for someone without a tolerance. Unless you're like 300lbs....

Damn it, user. I laughed a bit harder than I should have.

Dude, send them to me in the mail. I would be a constant customer.....

very true. but this is Sup Forums not bluelight

How much do you flip them for?

yea I'm only 160 lbs with little tolerance. how many mg hydrocodone would you recommend to get feelin pretty good (after eating an hour ago)?

Cold water extraction if you don't want to fuck up your liver. Crush them into a powder, mix into a glass of cold water. Let the Tylenol shit, actemaphie whatever the fuck it's called fall to the bottom, then strain out the water. All of the hydrocodone will be in the water and the Tylenol (what's bad for your liver in large amounts) will be the shit left behind.

I was just fucking around about the 60mg. Take 20mg and you'll feel amazing. If its hydrocodone anyway. It's not as strong as oxy/percocet

send me that cash money and ill keep baby bird fed...

Check em

Agreed. There are even better methods using spiral filters but coffee filters will work too. Plus the Tylenol in the Hydro steps on the buzz.

He should be fine on the apap if he has no tolerance. He will be far from exceeding any limits

when i get buyers around the nice areas like Santa Barbara or Thousand Oaks i can get like $50 a pop. when Im hard up for cash #30 each. I have 200 on hand and will get another 60 in less than a week

I'll give to $20 for all of them.

tempting offer, but I may have to pass

you must have never taken 30 mgs, ambien has gotten far more messed up than oxy ever has

20-30mg.
Then wait at least 3 days to use again because if you take them everyday you will have to double your dose.

I will. What's your email Sup Forumsro?
I'm really interested. I can't find shit where I live...

if you dont have a tolerance start with like 10mg-20mg.. If you take an absurd amount you'll just feel like shit and or sick

I've tried to get high on them back in the early 90s and took quite a bit. All I ended up doing is blacking out and deciding the world needed my shoes so I went out in the middle of the night and gave away my boots to a homeless guy and walked around barefoot. Took me a day and a half to figure out what happened. I am the Walrus.

I just ate 20 last night, will I be good if I do that again tonight or will I already have a tolerance?

have a snap chat?

come to az i'll meet you at Flagg lol

Similar but incredibly different stories at the same time. Worse part is buying stupid ass shit online and having no memory of it

you'll be fine, tolerance is quick but not that quick

Im down to meet halfway if you bring enough cash for all of them

Nah man, I broke my phone a week ago. But I should be getting a new one this weekend.
I guess you could send me your snapchat and wait on me until the weekend, but email would be better for me atm.

i never was big into the coldwater thing. I just crushed my pills up and ate the powder. don't know if chewing or crushing rly makes a difference vs swallowing tho tbh

carfentinal is where it's at fucking lightweights

okay, ill still be trying to sell them off but hit me up at oppillzdotcom whats yours so i know who you are

sames my dude gets just oxy hydrochloride. but even when i did buy with apap i didn't have time for that fuck a liver

Cool. What website is your email though?
You can email me at sickuniverse@yahoo

lol thats my snapchat handle, ill message you in a bit at the email

I don't usually buy into the anti drug bullshit but I can see how these can fuck you up.

I've bought probably 50 oxys and they literally give you the best feeling in the world. If I was any more weak willed I'd probably be horribly addicted.

its a deeply relaxing feeling for sure. my friend gets all pumped up for some reason

Rail some.
Or hit it on some foil.

Ohhh okay haha.

Jesus. Here in Kansas City all the guys I know unfortunately charge $1 per mg. 30 is a steal for those!

whoa! im in the wrong area lol

wanna take a road trip? lolz

Anyone in SOuthern Ontario got a hook?

ontario ca?

Weird, it's definitely like maximum relax. Playing video games on that shit is literally heaven.

i veg and play slow doom metal. normally its a bit too slow for me, but when im on them its just right

if youre in ontario ca down to meet in hollywood area for oxys?

bump

cold water extraction

Eat all of them now

where did everyone go?