Look at this shit

Just look at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

statesmanjournal.com/story/news/health/2015/11/07/oregon-campaign-addresses-syphilis-epidemic/75231258/
koin.com/2015/11/09/oregon-syphilis-spike-spurs-awareness-campaign/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/735915289334931456
shop.hillaryclinton.com/products/the-woman-card
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what a real man looks like

Uh, SEXIST MUCH??

REAL MEN HAVE A BEARD! AM I RIGHT GUYS?!??

wew

As if a woman being in power is such a big deal these days.

Why are Americans making a big deal out of this?

Oh look, it's that guy from fallout 4.

Except he's slouching and has a jihadi beard.

Numales actually ruined the beard. What a time we live in.

Hillary has the faggot vote, yes.

Didn't that faggot do a syphilis ad too?

Bros 4 Hillary!

this

The face of syphilis in Portland

statesmanjournal.com/story/news/health/2015/11/07/oregon-campaign-addresses-syphilis-epidemic/75231258/

koin.com/2015/11/09/oregon-syphilis-spike-spurs-awareness-campaign/

Nothing wrong with it trump has released much more disgusting memes.

Post other OC from last couple of threads based on this pic

Looks like a faggot.

>ID
>goy

>tattoos
faggot.

are you MAN enough to vote strictly based on gender?

>I'm not a man unless I do what that hipster faggot tells me to

does not compute.

Let's face it, a lot of people will vote for her just because she's a woman.
In my country they did the same thing and presto, we have Bachelet.

Never underestimate the ability of people of using stupid reasons to take decisions.

>lumbersexuals
>men

Holy shit

pыбaк pыбaкa видит издaлeкa :)

Is this real? They used a stock image of a hipster for this? bahahahahaha

Seriously, look at that guys arms.
Skinny as shit, no muscle tone.
Slap tattoos all over them to hide his lack of tone.
Grow a beard to look hard...

Please. He's a nothing. that's not a man.
A man is a person that supports his family, his neighbors and his culture. Not a guy that goes to a photo shoot and looks at the camera and makes a " I'm super cereal face"

skinny arms

People that work in advertisement always use stock images. You shouldn't be surprised.

I guarantee you she has never looked at her own Twitter. I guarantee it.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/735915289334931456

He's not a real man

Nether are you

or you

Nazis aren't real men they terrorize civilians.

>tone

Because we aren't as cucked as most western Europeans--Sup Forums memes and some university cancer nonwithstanding. Even 15 years ago, the thought of a woman ever being president was unthinkable.

We're resisting the cuckoldry, but Europeans and Canadians keep exporting their faggotry here whenever they weigh in on our "backward and xenophobic" way of thinking.

Shit like that UK parliament debate about how much of a shitlord Trump is helps to kill our nation little by little.

somebody help i cant find my sides

ps.get well soon japan

I plan on voting for Hillary, but even still that is retarded. Don't make it a gender thing.

And yes I already know it's fake, but still. Someone made it, hopefully a troll.

If you have syphilis, you can vote for Hillary.

>Don't make it a gender thing
That's literally her biggest campaign issue. Have you not been paying attention? Everything about her campaign is "I'm a woman! Most of my supporters are women! My policies are specifically to help women because men already have it easy! Bernie Sanders and finals trump are both sexist!"

>real men don't fight against Jewish-Bolshevism

good goy

I guarantee you that if you go ask random people in the streets, at least one third of them, if they vote for Hillary will do so just because she's a woman.

>Because voting based on your candidate's principals is now sexist... because a cunt is in the running.

Why the fuck aren't people seeing it?! How retarded is the world's population? I'm so fucking pissed by this election... the shit that is being pulled and... nothing. Business as usual.

There's nothing going for hillary besides being a woman, so she's making do with what she's got.

>they couldn't find a male Hillary supporter who looks presentable
>they had to use a stock photo model
>the only person willing to be associated with Hillary is the kind of person willing to be associated with syphilis

I am surprised no one in the US looked at how women in power fucked everything up.

We had a female prime minister and she buggered up everything. Britain had Thatcher, Brazil had Dilma, and Germany has Merkel and look how that is working out.

Moral of the story: never give women power, they'll fuck things up more than the men.

looks good senpai

It's not fake, reverse image search it. They were bashing it on the radio this morning

So much this. If Hillary is elected, she'll probably have shitlord sensitivity camps built; any man that DARES to eye-rape a woman will be forcefully reeducated and probably sentenced to several years of hard labor for supporting the patriarchy.Caitlyn Jenner will probably be the head of fucking state.

lol, it's all so contrived it's insulting

Like a typical woman, she brings nothing to the table talent-wise and expects to get a free ride on the fact that she has a vagina.

HAHAHAHA MY SIDES ARE KEKED INTO A NIGGERS ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

You do realize they killed anyone not blond hair blue eyes? Nothing to do with communism.

Kek

His posture screams submission.

Look at him, he's not even standing up straight with his chest out as if deep in his heart he knows this is bullshit but he's going with the current narrative anyways...

Kek

are there really people who live their lives by checking off the "cool kid" boxes? like this dude doesn't have an original thing going on his entire body

>beard? check
>hitler youth? check
>tattoos? check
>overpriced designer 'work wear'? check

it's like he waits for GQ to tell him how to live

top kek saved will be on instagram

Lmao, America soon will be ruled by a cunt. The beauty of democracy at its finest.

sure

Someone should use the same stock image to advertize institutions for mental illness or something. Like "I'm clinically depressed due to my low IQ. The Arkham Asylum is helping me cope. Dial 1-800-NUTJOB for information about mental retardation."

I like making things up too. In fact, I'm the king of Thailand.

There's so much wrong with that picture I'm almost left speechless.

No

No need to deny the obvious, hillshill. Embrace it.

Fucking rekt

I'm the king of Thailand, bitch. I ain't care.

0/10 b8 m8

>you lived long enough to see masculine identity traits taken over by vaginas

Yes!

>Are you?
Yep, but I wouldn't vote for Hillary unless she was running against an undead Trotsky.

Here, have a template.
Go wild.

Is that Glen Beck?

exactly why democracy is a joke

It does make you a faggot.

that's the whole reason behind her campaign

Why do you have that...

leftism endeavours to propagate moral weakness among the masses, then proffers a fabricated solution of appeasement that ultimately means nothing.

how disgusting

Except it's not... she's been doing a very good job at not making it a gender thing.

thx tex!

>rolls up sleeves to show off shitty dime store tattoos

Yes, you're a real man, signaling to the world how much of a manly man you are, man.

Mission status: complete / ACCOMPLISHED

Good question why do you have that saved?

That jihadist beard looks so awful on him, it just feels like it's fake and glued-on or something.

do you even believe what youre typing or are you this fucking dense?

>Just look at it.

I couldn't stand to look at it for more than a few seconds.

Who the fuck figured this was a good idea?

like wanting the government to spend billions of tax dollars to build and maintain a wall between you and another country?

How many of these do you own?
shop.hillaryclinton.com/products/the-woman-card

I can't help but take pity on (you). Hope this helps.

Good question why do you have that saved?

i swear hillary supporters are by far the most retarded humans ive ever met

Hey somali bro, haven't seen you for a while. Still fucking your maid?

Why did they use a FUCKING WHITE MALE? Why didn't they use a trans-black trans-gender trans-muslim as the poster male for this campaign? Sorry but Hillary is not inclusive enough for me.

> Are you?

No.

>the woman card

This shit will never not make me angry.
>Womyn can be whatever they want, don't you dare to control us!
>If you don't vote for womyn you're not a real man!

at least the wall does something good and isnt a childishly self righteous indulgence into victimhood

fucking self hating hipsters! really? growing a bread, wearing gay clothes, tattoos all down your arms and not having a shower for days at a time doesn't make you a man it just makes you a cunt! get a fucking job aswell!