Some niggers worshipping a box in the middle of the desert

>some niggers worshipping a box in the middle of the desert

how come we take those idiots seriously Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qibla
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because this guy forces us to take them in, under the notion of "helping others".

Jews

We as a board, must take their threat seriously. The "stupid box" is in itself a high-level terrorist grade meme. We must defeat it with our Memetics

It's nuts.

We don't.

What is this box even, is another weird cult?

nobody's worshiping a box you ignorant moron

just accept islam already

/thread

>believing in a zombie and eating his flesh at mass

how come Christians are taken seriously?

There's ayy lmao technology in that box.

>some niggers worshipping a box in the middle of the desert

Im not even joking user, Im going to use that as the name of some shitty album im making

Before Islam, Mecca used to be a very tolerant trade city. That box, the kabba, was filled with idols from various local religions. Then Muhammed came in, sacked that shit and filled it with I assume goat heads.

>ahmed has to go at least once in his life to the mecca for the pilgrimage
>pilgrimage
>has to around the box X times
>not some sort of wohrship

i dont see what you dont see as a pilgrimage here

stay mad, its itchy> scratch more

but we don't worship the box, we worship god, and only god, unlike you filthy fucks who also worship jesus

Oh, i never knew they had a shrinebox in mecca, just thought muslims had to go there and do nothing else.
Kinda weird if you ask me.

maybe, but this still looks stupid as fuck

ps. i dont worship anything

You should look into the origins of the box, it's really pathetic.

>how come we take those idiots seriously Sup Forums?

I don't

>worshipping a box in the middle of the desert

actually INSIDE of it are IDOLS, but unlike catholic ones they dont know how they looks like

>tfw Satan is inside the box

looks like fucking restroom inside but they forgot installing the toiletseat

yeah thats why liberal colleges ban jewish anti-palestinian speakers

As if worshipping a dead sandnigger on a stick is better

Still better to worship Jesus than a box

>muslims

it isnt either

eeh, it kind of looks like a huge mosh pit
nope, hrvoje, it WAS filled with idols and then based Mo came and wracked that shit up cause idol worshiping is forbidden etc.

Isn't it just a rock? Some meteorite if I'm correct?

Jesus is God you dumb fuck and you have to pray in the direction of that box so in other words you worship it.

Go fuck your goat achmed. And get off the internet because your religion likes to live in the stone age.

>nope, hrvoje, it WAS filled with idols and then based Mo came and wracked that shit up cause idol worshiping is forbidden etc.

isnt there smth inside the box?

>Isn't it just a rock? Some meteorite if I'm correct?

apaprently noone knows for sure but you go there and worship, Ill bet smth like pic rel is inside

MIND=BLOWN

I believe the box has a force shield surrounding it. The mass of brainpower circulating the object and the collective attention focus towards the box probably makes it protected by somesort or forceshield. I have the belief that even an 747 or a nuke shot down from outerspace wouldnt be powerfull enough to destroy this super secret force shield that has been there for ages. We are not only dealing with a physchial enemy here fellas. Kebab has evolved to a spiritual state that we have never seen before. What power can we create to destroy this fortress of massed mental power directed to one single object?

get

There's a meteor inside

Muslims worship a black box with goat heads in it?

>some catholics worshipping an idol of some whore

reminder that catholocism is cancer.

le sand nigger jesus xD
you have to be 18 to post here, tyrone. Go be a degenerate on some other website, this isn't reddit.

We don't.

you dumb idiot don't know literally the basic fact about islam
okay thanks for telling me that, here's a burger
OPEN WIDE
>isnt there smth inside the box?
there's some shit in it, allegedly there's a dark rock that came from heaven/space there. There are a few videos on youtube of the inside and there are some wired shit there that kind of look alien, but as said, it mostly looks like a posh restroom

only way to prevent islam taking over europe

US is 30% white male

DELETE THIS!!!

somebody call the serbianremovekebabsquad
we have bosnianroach over here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qibla

I know everything about your shitty evil religion.

I bet you do, that's why you're on Sup Forums
funny

>Some American "white" neckbeards worshipping an orange faggot in a chinese cartoon forum

kek

Be careful Christcuck, there are over 9000 tonnes of Crusader tears in that box.

We're happy to announce one of our latest European Mosque; YES! It's in Switzerland! Mahmood Mosque welcomes all males in Zurich. For anti-feminism and pro-patriarchy, apply now!

>only god
>implying you don't treat Mohammed as a god

Literally every complaint Muslims have about Jesus being worshipped applies to Mohammed too