Music is subjective stop fucking bullying people and saying their taste is shit ok. It's not cool...

Music is subjective stop fucking bullying people and saying their taste is shit ok. It's not cool. It shows you dont truly appreciate music. Every piece of music takes time, effort, and talent. Everyone who criticizes music needs to prove they can make something otherwise they need to shut the fuck up and stop mocking people.

communism sucks lol

criteria is subjective

E.g. most doughnuts

However counting the doughnuts is not subjective.

the problem is that music isn't subjective, enjoyment is. you can enjoy listening to some guy strum two chords over and over again more than you enjoy listening to a full orchestral arrangement, but it doesn't change the fact that the orchestra is objectively better, musically.

>subjective
>dependent on the mind or on an individual's perception for its existence.
Can't be a number of things if you don't have an observer to count :o)

Who says that an orchestra inherently has more value musically than a guy playing acoustic guitar? Not necessarily. The Beatles are inferior to any Joe Random in 1700 Austria playing classical music? I wouldn't say that.

Objectively, yes. It takes way more musical talent, skill, understanding of musical theory and arrangements. Ergo, it's better

And to clarify, I don't like orchestral music or have anything against simplistic music

E.g. means example

Like the person after me just cited a number of chords. Very common criteria. If someone decides to use it. All subjective choice unless of course we get into relativity. No album is an island into itself but if someone wants blindes then thats their choice.

I would. I would say just that.

None of what you said has anything to do with what I said.

>Purists: how good does it feel that music is objective.
Is most of the mentallity on here.

Likewise. Why did you even reply to me?

what about lazy fucks who dont record, produce, or master their own music? Sometimes they don't even write it either...

Also communism is gay

That's not how it works. You replied to the post, so here I am.

No I replied to the thread and then you replied to me with some nonsense and a smiley face

Most

Doughnuts

>with some nonsense
Brainlet detected.

>If no one hears a sound then there is no sound
Wow so deep

>the idea of a number is the same as the phenomenon of a vibration
what doth shitpost

Wow, imagine being this fucking delusional.

You're a fucking retard

Objectively, of course they are. Your desire for all European culture to be destroyed is just Vandal spite, it's not a serious taste.

Ok first of all a vibration is the idea of a number. Secondly myself and others have cited a number of chords.

I appreciate that you wanna talk to me but you're not really working out for me.

No fuck you that's exactly what the idea was. If no one can count the number then there is no number. That's literally what was said minus the smiley face.

>a vibration is the idea of a number
been lolling at this for the past five minutes holy shit

Well, first off: civilization has been nothing but a surge towards humanities final and inevitable end.
Second off: The Faustian civilization has already entered its winter with the election of Donald Trump (i.e. The early stages of Caeserism)
Third off: The majority of "cultured music" (the rare composer worth remembering) was made by mentally unstable individuals pushed towards their talent.
Fourth off: You desire for music to be objective to make you superior which, in the end, makes you a desired mate. Nothing but pure wish fulfillment.
Fifth off: Music quality cannot be objective because the objective listener cannot be defined.

Next, please.

>a vibration is the idea of a number
DUDE

Get over yourself

>pretty cool

Communism is fucking amazing, comrade. I live to hope that one day, long after I'm dust, people will get enjoy the glory of universal communism. Long live the people's revolution!

>Every piece of music takes time, effort, and talent.
That's not necessarily true.

not one day in my life will I not put a pop pleb in his place for listening to that shit in the first place
>sampling a generic beat you and the entire world heard a billion times already takes time and "effort"
lmao fuck you