What's this guys name again?

What's this guys name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/UU.html
eff.org/cyberspace-independence
pff.org/issues-pubs/futureinsights/fi1.2magnacarta.html
declarationofinternetfreedom.org/
archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-paid-38-million-2005-federal-taxes-2005-white-house-n733611
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Piece of shit

Cunty McShithole

Dogfucking Dothead

Someone Who Is Making Alot Of People Very Angry

Sanjaya Malakar

Mr. StupidFaggotPieceOfShitDicklessAssholeCockSucker

Wouldn't be surprised if this dude ended up dead

A pajeet across the street named ajeet with a tiny peet

Domesticated PooInLoo

The Least Liked Man On The Planet

Idjit pie

You're doing it wrong.
*Eat Shitpie

Free market capitalist American hero. MAGA!

Libby McBitchslap

>keep crying ccuks

Pajit "open bobs' Patel

hillery lost. get over it libfags.

Streetshitter CuckFag

Idk but i think I think saw him at White Castle this one time..he was with Neil Patrick Harris and some Asian

Pajit FreeandOpenInternet

I'm not sure, but he sure is quirky with that giant Reeses mug, I want to be his friend.

Erectile Dysfunction

This

Pajit Penis Sniffer

if he has it his way, you'll have to pay premiums in order to even view this site.

you can thank Trump for giving him the power to do it, too.

I'm not crying, I'm just pissed off. Just wait until you get fucked seven ways the moment you want to get online anywhere. I would have thought Net Neutrality would have snapped you out of your assholery, but no. Go fuck yourself.

so many commies in this thread

Fuckface McDothead

>hurrr so what if he's doing something that objectively affects me negatively, at least he made those fucking libcucks mad KEK

so you want to pay money to access Sup Forums?

why should ISPs be punished for doing well?

Amen. Gotta stick it to them dam libtarded cucks somehow,

it's a matter of principle. ISPs are private entities, they can charge what they want. Don't like it? Vote with your wallet

that's not what net neutrality is about.

net neutrality means you don't have to pay them more money in order to access the sites you want, or so you don't get only certain sites depending how much you pay, or so they don't throttle your internet (make it really slow) unless you pay money far out your asshole.

and if his law is passed, it's irreversible, meaning access to websites will never be free ever again.

your tears are so delicious

The first workable prototype of the Internet came in the late 1960s with the creation of ARPANET, or the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. Originally funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, ARPANET used packet switching to allow multiple computers to communicate on a single network. The technology continued to grow in the 1970s after scientists Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf developed TCP/IP. ARPANET adopted TCP/IP in 1983, and from there researchers assembled the “network of networks” that became the modern Internet. In 1990, when computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web.

The Internet community always used to be decentralized as the Internet itself. Newsgroups have no central server & no central authority to determine what is and what isn't a new group. When I was developing the Web in 1990, the Internet development community was largely academic in membership and had a very academic style. People were and are judged on what they say rather than who they are. As Dave Clark said:

"We have no kings or presidents. We believe in rough consensus and running code."

There is very little structure. Theres the idea that society can run without a hierarchical bureaucratic government being involved at every step, if only we can hit on the right set of rules for peer-peer interaction. So where design of the Internet and the Web is a search for set of rules which will allow computers to work together in harmony, so our spiritual and social quest is for a set of rules which allow people to work together in harmony.

Read the philosphy of the internets creators:

w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/UU.html

eff.org/cyberspace-independence

declarationofinternetfreedom.org/

archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt

Net Neutrality is needed.

>don't like it? vote with your wallet.

it will be too late at that point. we already voted over this, that's why net neutrality wasn't taken away every other time.

if you're going to be a dumbass, at least have SOME understanding of what you are talking about.

>OH NOES COMCAST IS GOING TO CHOKE OFF SHARE BLUE!!!11!

"because I have 5 different ISPs running high speed to my neighborhood", said no one ever.

more like

>oh no you're going to have to pay money for twitch
>as well as youtube
>as well as Sup Forums
>as well as amazon
>ON TOP of whatever subscription fees you pay to the sites themselves
>ON TOP of your internet service fee
>ON TOP of a fee for not being throttled
>ON TOP of a fee to not experience lag in online games
>ON TOP of a fee to even access Steam
>ON TOP of a fee to access online storage services
>ON TOP of whatever fee you might have to pay to those services already
>and if one of their competitors releases something, you're gonna have to pay a fee to those competitors so THEY don't throttle you

get the picture yet?

you are aware that the purpose of having a government in the first place is to allow individuals some bargaining ability with massive entities despite having basically no ability to do so strictly on an economic basis, right? "Voting with your wallet" in this case means giving up internet access entirely. For most people there are extremely few options to choose from, and they all would take advantage of the repeal of net neutrality. The only vote is right now.

Why should ISPs get to decide which content is available?

Why should ISP's exist at all when the American Tax Payer foot the bill for the telcom network infrastructure in the first place?

If they want to squeeze us for extra money to get what we're already getting now, then they should have to pay back the American Tax Payer about 543 Billion dollars first.

0.5 soros bux have been deposited to your account.

Except that's not an option. There is literally nobody allowed to be an ISP except Comcast in my area. My wallet cannot vote unless I pick up and move, which I cannot afford to do. This is not a partisan issue. These companies get away with noncompetative practices and have the markets cornered. You are fucking daft.

commie detected

This is cringey. No matter who the fuck you voted for, Drump or Killary, this effects you and your access to the internet you take for granted posting stupid ass comments like this

hitlery clintoon lost. get over it.

cuck detected

>being this statist

Only having 1 ISP in your area doesn't suddenly make them immune to the law of supply and demand. If mass amounts of people stopped buying their product, they would be forced to change and lower prices to retain customers. That's how the economy works.

Just stop using the internet. People got along fine without it before.

I used the internet for 20 years without the regulation and nothing has changed fucktard. That's objective, not your subjective feels about being oppressed by the eradication of a regulation.

keep crying snowflake

I don't get it. Are real people seriously THIS stupid? I never believed the idea that there were people paid to shill ideas on Sup Forums, even all throughout the shitstorm spewed by both sides from the election last year, but the amount of just outright uncanny idiocy coming with these net neutrality threads is making me reconsider my position. This is absolutely baffling to me.

>what is a monopoly?

what a fucking cuck

Totally not what the regulation has to do with at all. Straw-man argument by an ignorant asshat trying to play stupid partisan games.

Reece Peizee, chocolate tycoon.

>Something you say when you’ve taken one semester of economics 1011

>If mass amounts of people stopped buying their product
This is simply not going to happen if they're the only ISP in the area. The very nature of how the internet is structured makes it almost impossible for new startups to survive. The existing ISPs own the lines. Any newcomers would have to pay to use them, ergo even if a new ISP pops up and everyone switches, they are still indirectly funneling money to verison, comcast, etc. Supply and demand does not apply here.

Mr. Bombay McShitonstreet

Keep digging deeper.

At this point, I want Trump to get everything h e wants.

That way, he'll end up like Saddam Hussein.

>nothing about the internet has changed in the last 20 years
God you are dense. You deserve what might happen if this shit gets pushed through, even if the rest of us don't.

The Internet should be free. They did this same god damn motherfucking shit to cable and now you have to pay to watch tv FUCK THAT, I didn't serve in VIET FUCKING NAM to watch net neutrality curl up and die to some fuckface, I run a radioshow and if people find out who I am and where I live because of no more net neutrality fruitbowls I'll be damned if there are no witnesses

shut up and pay your loser tax losers. no more free ride for bottom feeders.

The sad thing is, I don’t think you’re “trolling” and because of that I’m not gonna call you completely autistic yet

net neutrality gives you the right to open all of the internet with no pay walls.
getting rid of it means the opposite, so yes. it means you will have to pay to even view this site, let alone comment on it.

Its the equivalent of paying for electricity from one company. Except now if the bill is passed you'll have to pay extra electricy for your fridge, your tv, and if you dont want it to go out once in a while, etc

The situation is really much worse if they're not just trolling.

I'll pay taxes when Trump pays his.

Atheist Voice

>I want a free obamaphone and unlimited highspeed interbutts so I can post memes to tumblr

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-paid-38-million-2005-federal-taxes-2005-white-house-n733611

Your move.

h*tler

since when does the god emperor have to pay for anything? losers like you on the other hand . . .

God please kill yourselves

Suck a dick you sycophant shitwad.

bad analogy is bad

ITT: poor people wanting free stuff

ITT: complete lack of understanding of the concepts being discussed

Yes, someone someplace programmed a bot to spam political bullshit. You're late to the party if you're just now realizing it dude.

greedy sand nigger

The Man Soros Spent His Billions To Stop

maybe they'll buy enough Sup Forums passes to keep the site afloat after the shit hits the fan.

nope, it's truth.

you pay one flat rate for all electrical devices and outlets in your house, not for each individual outlet that you have installed + the devices you plug into them.

that's equivalent to paying a flat rate for the entire internet, and not having to pay for each site as well as each feature you can do on them.

>Colourized
>British u
>American z

Nigger My cunt nugget

Clem Fandango

Deadman Walking.

The Moot
He create trap.org

Parvinder

bitch

You're the only one wearing red here you big-nosed motherfucker

it's denzl washington

Aijit Pai

Anyone "supporting" Trump or the end of Net Neutrality in this thread is a paid russian troll. Plain and simple.

Putin wants American cut off from the internet. The free exchange of ideas and information is anathema to a authoritarian control.

Russia may have won the battle by getting Trump into the White House, but they have overplayed their hand. The backlash is going to be caustic.

Mark my words. We are going to kill russians by the tens of thousands. Putin is a fucking dead man walking. The world hasn't seen Total War since the end of WW2. Russians are going to find out what happens when America discards the rules of war and leaves no man, woman, or child alive. This is not going to be a "strategic attacks designed to remove the enemies ability to wage war". This is going to be punitive extermination.

this is the future we would have to look forward to

the problem with this is, they have more nukes than us.