Why do i get hungry so often? 3 hours ago i ate two big macs and some small fries. now i'm hungry again

why do i get hungry so often? 3 hours ago i ate two big macs and some small fries. now i'm hungry again.

i'm not fat or gay. explain it to me.

you are a dumb animal who lets the body run your life instead of the mind

Either fat, gay, or both.

brain changing chemicals put in it to make you bu y more and feel hungry

what a fat faggot.

parasites. Or maybe you are just thirsty and your brain knows you get a drink when you eat. Drink a glass of water and see if you are still hungry 30 minutes later.

because your stomach empties itself every 3 hours, and you're a skinnyfat-ass who is used to shoveling food down your throat without thinking about it.

Speaking from experience?

Cuz the amount of salt in your food

All that dick sucking must burn a lot of calories

why do i get angry so often? 3 hours ago i beat the shit out of two big macs and some small fries. now i'm angry again.

i'm not fat or gay. explain it to me.

Yep, most people I’ve known that have had this problem tended to be fat faggots like op

Because you are bored, and probably really want a drink.

Are you angry because you’re fat?
Or are you angry because you’re gay?

serious anwer: you eat garbage.
I'm not going to argue that you shouldn't eat fastfood, but it is food that is easily digested and doesn't give your body what it needs.

A quick google search will give you the anwers you need, like eating something that will actually give your body some fuel instead of loading it up with fat and sugar.

tl;dr Don't be a fucking moron and give your body what it actually needs

what the fuck is this picture is that shit real?

Seriously though, you obese queer, it’s simple. Either you have a high metabolism (rare for fatties) or it’s the fact that you are eating fucking garbage
Empty calories and carbs burn up quick.

Thanks dad

As someone who works in Mcdonald i agree. If you eat there don't eat big macs that are shit tier

>give your body what it actually needs
Brawndo - it's got electrolytes

>now i'm hungry again.
>i'm not fat

You're a diabetic.
/thread

>not gay
Haha
Your probably staving because you haven't eaten all day. Try to force yourself to eat small amounts throughout the day. But binging ain't the worst thing in the world, provided your not fat or gay that is