IT'S HAPPENING WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/

>health official says could mean "the end of the road" for antibiotics.

>The antibiotic-resistant strain was found last month in the urine of a 49-year-old Pennsylvania woman. Defense Department researchers determined that she carried a strain of E. coli resistant to the antibiotic colistin, according to a study published Thursday in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, a publication of the American Society for Microbiology. The authors wrote that the discovery "heralds the emergence of a truly pan-drug resistant bacteria."

Its unsettling desu.

However, wont shitskins and niggers with poor Hygiene be the majority.of the victims who succumb to Antibiotic resistant strains?

just in time

Overheard a phone conversation at a laboratory the other day.

>We tested it against all the antibiotics we have, it's resistant

Technician was talking about some urine sample.

That day there was an article in the news about the pending disaster of antibiotic resistant bacteria.

I guess it is happening...

Alright guys this whole cities thing isn't working anymore. Time to shut it down.

They would fair better because their immune systems get worked more. People who live in very sterile environments are far more susceptible to getting sick from shit.

Yes.

e.coli?
not happening, you have to be a bellend to put that stuff in your gullet

it's quietly happening

the craziest part about it all is that I learned that there are scientists in Serbia

Nice. I hope millions of Americans die.

We're going to meme this into an anime girl right?

It's crunch time Sup Forums. Let's find out who has the patent.

This looks like sensationalist clickbait garbage

they have labs in your country?

>E. Coli

its cool i don't eat shit for breakfast nor am i a homosexual

It was on the front page of drudge report.

If I get it I know where I'm vacationing now.

Don't eat at restaurants anymore

This may have literally been caused by shitskins. Blacks are the #1 group of people who abuse antibiotics. Look it up.

This is a good thing. Natural selection at light speed.

Oh thank fuck I've been waiting so long for this

hygiene doesn't matter to antibiotic strains you fucking mongoloid

>cant do it themselves
>have to rely on a non-engineered virus

Shoo krokodil, shoo

*Resident Evil theme*

THEY EATA THE POO!

This thing is too powerful already, meme magic would kill us all

I've been preparing for this for years. They called me crazy when i ate out of a trash can, I'll call them dead.

>yersinia-chan will comeback in your lifetime
doesn't get better than this

What are Bacteriophages, the natural predators of bacteria and millions times more accurate and selective than Antibiotics?

Antibiotics are the equivalent of a napalm carpeting run, Bacteriophages are the equivalent of a sniper team.

Also Bacteriophages have been sucessfully killing Bacteria for millions of years on Earth without any Bacteria growing resistant to them.

Uhuh...

>found last month in the urine of a 49-year-old Pennsylvania woman

What the...

>Washington Post

Oh, it's nothing.

Some user doodled an armored Ecoli-chan threads ago.

Which will then spread to other people, so no one really benefits

I work in a area completely infested with spics. Illegal spics.

Hopefully it stays on the east coast.

Just like bird flu
and ebola
and that small head virus

Do you remember when we all died?

Is in murrica so i don't give a fuck. They brought this shit upon them for being niggers.

>this happened

>hygiene doesn't matter
>antibiotic strains

American education, everyone.

My shitty genetics are fucked once antibiotics are fucked. Feels bad man. Might try my best to live these last few months up looks like im in for a horrible death.

So many Sup Forumsacks..

Lost but not forgotten

>Pennsylvanian
Time to start boiling my water

>just ate raw fish last night

STAY OUT BURGERS

Unless they're immune to alcohol, I severely doubt that hygiene doesn't matter.

If we had bacteria that was immune to antibiotics AND alcohol, we'd be fucked in so many ways.

Eat lots of vegetables, cut out ALL UNNATURAL foods and additives, make sure your meats, eggs and dairy are organic. Take a strong probiotic for immune support and healthy digestion. Make sure you're supplementing to match any deficiencies.

If you are immune suppressed, fast for 72 hours. This has been demonstrated to recycle faulty immune cells, and stimulate stem cell growth (it has been successfully used in conjunction with chemo as an enhanced outcome treatment plan).

There you go, everything your body needs for you to literally beat these "super bugs" on your own. You don't need antibiotics, you just need to fix your body's own immune defences.

Exercise is key, too! Get out and walk. Enhancing bloodflow will improve immune function, and gaining lean muscle mass helps, too.

This advice will work for ANY age.

Have no fear, people. This is just proof that we need to take our immune health into our own hands.

I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if humanity gets BTFO'd by a fucking germ and not nuclear warfare or extra terrestrials. Come on, it's 2016.

I mean it's bad, but doesn't food still have to be contaminated with it for it to be a threat?

The free market will fix this issue, infecting your customers with a virulent strain of e. coli would be a death sentence for a food processing company or restaurant

NC? I lived in NC for a couple years. Used to call it lil mexico, there was this trailer park, 99.999999% mexican residents, they're fucking everywhere broham

>how to kill yourself the post

Mexico, you're fucking DUMB.
E.Coli comes mostly from mexican migrant workers who wipe their ass with their bare hands like savages and then handle food.

Once we deport them, THEY'LL BE YOUR PROBLEM AGAIN.

We talk about happenings a lot. Most aren't real happenings.

What if this the real happening and no one is paying attention?

The planet is overpopulated. A near extinction event is inevitable, just like in past centuries, e.g. the black plague.

Ever read "The Stand" by Stephen King? What if this is it?

Even if this isn't the thing to take us down, isn't it indicative of things to come?

Take Zika, for example. Is it that we cover these events more with modern media and how quickly information spreads, or are these things happening more and more frequently?

For a long time I think we have all felt a sense of inevitability. Something is coming.

I guarantee jews have already been sterilized

*immunized fuk

If you look at the shared history of human civilization a happening is never far away

Don't worry user, the real reason both the US and Russia have so many nukes is so either can glass the other's continent when the virus can no longer be contained.

>taking health advice from anonymous shitposters
k

It's blow-back for memeing ebola-chan.

>le overpopulation meme
good goy, remember not to have any kids

I'll just smoke weed instead. It cures cancer, so certainly it can kill bacteria too.

Poor hygiene=better immunity
Goodbye whiteys

how is he wrong? pls explain how that is killing urself

The real happening is the watch for the happening user

Predisposition of resistance requires related exposure. Unless the bug came from their particular native jungle, it's unlikely they would develope such an immune response phage. The first world antibiotic fiend is likely worst off, but only in a high transmission setting like a school or hospital.

I really hope this kills me

Doubles and Stephen King's The Stand happens

That article says exactly nothing in 30 paragraphs that the title didn't already say.

So why aren't bacteriophages used instead of Antibiotics? Is this one of those homeopathic medicine hoaxes?

>Trying to help people not fall for the Jewish fear-mongering antibiotics scam

Enjoy your cancer and permanently destroyed gut flora. Because lets trust the same people who created these super bugs to offer us a good solution.

Or wait, they haven't, and won't, because the only solution is restoring your own immune function, and that will lose them a LOT of money.

BUILD WALL

I pay a ton of money so that I can live a comfy life within the blast radius of Chicago. The last thing I want to do is die from shitting myself to death and bleeding from wherever before it finally happens.

ITS THE POLAR VORTEX OF GERMS!

FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE!

FEAR FOR YOUR LOVED ONES!

AND ABOVE ALL ELSE, CONSUME!

You know the trick to never being ill?
Smoking tobacco
The shit is so poisonous that whatever fuck is hatching in your mouth, nose, stomach or lungs, is killed before it has a chance to even grow.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA. LET IT GET TO AFRICA

The majority of victims will be hospital workers.

There's a fucking superbug every year

People were experimenting with phages first (1920 iirc) but then antibiotics were discovered and I shit you not: All but the Phage team prefered to nuke every bacteria out of everywhere with the antibiotics instead of continuing the existing research.

Western PA or eastern?
Hopefully it was some nigger hive like philly

>Washington Post

Not a health argument.

Next time you see someone using shit like this in public; roast them outloud in public, and make a scene, alerting everyone around that they're contributing to the development of antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Shame them. Shame them hard.

why wouldn't Mother Earth create a cure(fucking germ) to rid herself of cancer(humanity)?

Sounds plausible, but i doubt it

I want a real happening

This is true

Just kill anyone with the bacteria and incinerate their corpse.

From what I know (AP highshcool Bio) A bacteriophage is a virus that attack bacteria.
Theoretically we could engineer a super bacteriophage, but it might disrupt natural helpful bacterium if it gets out of hand

Good thing I never go to the doctor or take antibiotics or anything.

I just rough it and my immune system is A+ fucking hardcore.

I'm gonna lmao @ pussy ass sheltered liberals as they and their spawn succumb to minor infections and the like.

>mexican fever
WE ALL GONNA DIE
>e.coli
WE ARE ALL DEAD
>ebola
THIS IS THE END

nothing ever happens

>shitpeasant giving tips on hygiene

I agree where your coming from but can you imagine a world where nobody used common hand washing hygiene? We'd be undoubtedly fucked way before the current year of feminism.

Already? I thought it would at least be a few years.

you faggots invented feeding antibiotics to farm animals to get more meat from them, your companies also started spraying crops with antibiotics, using it as a herbicide.
you, americans and your greedy business, are the sole reason we all gonna die.

Bacteria cannot become resistant to alcohol

Everything we do gets out of hand, topkek.

Washing your hands is slightly different than using antibacterial gel.

>le nothing is wrong keep shopping meme
good goy

Sure why not I'll get to work on SuperB-chan

Most likely, heh oh well. at least monies

Yep.

Most of my coworkers go to the doctor and take pills if they so much as sneeze

I haven't taken a pill in 20 years.

That would be pretty amazing being infected with a virus that kills harmful bacteria

> drug resistant e. Coli
> advice is to eat lots of vegetables

My uncle recently died of a pneumonia that they said was caused by the swine flu.
Sometimes they do kill people.
>tfw about a month before my uncle died I had to go to the ER to get treated for a pneumonia
If he had just gone sooner he might still be alive