My friend was raped by her boyfriend and has decided to stay with him. Should I ruin his life?

My friend was raped by her boyfriend and has decided to stay with him. Should I ruin his life?

Few points:

- The only reason I haven't exposed him to the world is because I don't want her to become a "victim" to everyone
-She battles horrible depression
-Yes, she's white and he's black. Let the b jokes about how she should kill herself because she's a nigger fucker commence.
-Real talk, what would you do?

If you're a guy you are either a faggot or an absolute beta male. We don't care and neither should you.

**Real talk

This

He raped her, I have no doubt he'd kill her.

It might seem like a good idea to expose the truth, but sometimes it causes situations you wouldn't expect.

You can't rape your partner sweetie.

You just called yourself beta xd

What do you honestly want from this situation? I mean, obviously, this bitch is stupid as fuck to remain in an abusive relationship. I'm gonna guess that if you let it be known, that your friendship with her is shot.

Secondly, how did you not put that motherfucker in his place when you found out? I mean, in that situation, I would have beat the fuck out of him, or at least went down swinging. That's some bitch shit.

is that her in the pic?

Only if you have absolute proof that he did it. Tell her to get a medical examination for proof asap anyway.

How exactly did her BF "rape" her? Did he violently beat her up then ran a train on her or did he simply want some sex and she was being frigid?

bump

The hell would that prove? Its her BF. He will just say it was consensual

>xd
kys my man

This

Holy shit watch out everyone!

That is not correct.

'real talk' I would mind my own business and stop gravitating around someone you'll never be with you beta

Trust me, if beating his ass was a possibility for me right now I would. Unfortunately I'm too far atm.

Yeah, I have pics of her bruising, texts from when it happened, and a text of him admitting her did it to her apologizing like a bitch.

Bruised her face and ass, forcefully fucked her while she was begging him to stop, etc.

acid attack him

Post texts as proof

burn the coal, pay the toll

Amen!

I would like to know how you have knowledge and proof of the "rape", and in what way you think you could ruin his life

Fyi bitch is totally going to defend his actions so best of luck omega male

He's a nigger yes please ruin his life

What about anal

>Let the b jokes about how she should kill herself because she's a nigger fucker commence.
>jokes

You're saying you wouldn't?

You say rape, she says wasn't in the mood. Fuck off.

She fell down the stairs, you faked the texts. You can't argue with a mental illness.

OP this is my honest opinion based on experience. Don't get involved, if you do, no matter what you do, you will be seen as the enemy. your friend will defend the rapist against you and make you look like the fucked up one. If she comes to you will new news about the latest beating or rape, just tell her to contact a woman's advocacy center or the cops but SHE has to do it and explain it HERSELF. DON"T CALL NOBODY ON HER BEHALF, you will get burned every time.

>raped by her boyfriend
>raped by her boyfriend
>raped by her boyfriend

I didn't read the part about her being a mudshark. She deserves worse. No idea why OP would stick his neck out for a coal burner.

Show us the carfax or get lost.

She probably told you this in confidence correct?
Alot of women have rape fantasies. These women will usually tell somebody about the experience that they desired in an attempt to justify thier desires.
I assume she probably has daddy issues or likes older men as well.

She's a nigger fucker. She should kill herself. Real talk.

Don't listen to these shitlord he's a nigger ruin his life END HIM make sure that no one will ever hire him and he won't have any friends and he ends up depressed in a gang or doing hard drugs make his life hell I want him to suffer

If she's dating a black guy she was asking for it

>xd
get the fuck off Sup Forums

>and has decided to stay with him.
If he beat her up as you allege and she is staying with him anyway then the most you can do is try to talk some sense into her.

You can't save someone who doesn't want saving.

And guess what... if you get involved and cause them to split when she wants to stay with him she will resent you for "helping" her.

Bonus points if he ends up doing hard time and becomes a prison bitch

OP treat yourself to some self-respect, why the fuck are you fawning over a disgusting nigger fucker.

Don't expose it without her permission, she wil hate you forever. Bring close friends and talk her into how bad it is and how important it is that she needs to report it so that he, or any of his friends that he brags to doesn't do it to anyone else

this, plus he's black and she's white. This makes it even worse. white women matter too

What's with all the black shit there? Personal names? Info?

if she's stupid enough to take him back then there isn't anything you can do. If you report it to the police she'd probably be mad even if you are doing it for her own good.

>Yeah, I have pics of her bruising, texts from when it happened, and a text of him admitting her did it to her apologizing like a bitch.

Go to the cops with this, if not bait. Don't talk to either of them first.

No. Not to my knowledge.

I honestly don't care right now. If I lose my friendship with her then whatever. I want him to burn. And I'm debating if I should do it right now or sleep on it and maybe avoid committing a mistake.

You're not wrong. But the fact of the matter is she was raped and has since confronted him about it, he apologized, and she's letting him get away with it. Maybe it's none of my business (other than the fact that she tells me everything), but I want him to pay.

See first reply in this post.

Only I know. And obviously both of them. If I tell a close friend of hers then I might as well tell everyone.

And I'm not posting the other chats about her describing to me what happened. I don't want to do that.

ya this is the most correct answer after seeing the texts. If you have legitimate proof you should take this to the cops.

Those things are probably already happening though. Didn't you read the part about him being black?

Basically. Some laziness to cutout with precision. Your admission of guilt is in there.

I seriously never even thought of that. All I can think of is ruining his life to everyone they know. I might.

Beta orbiter wants to feel like a hero by "exposing" a rapist.
Like other anons have told you, and you blatantly disregard, once you get involved you'll be the one losing. "I honestly don't care and want to do it anyways" attitude isn't going to do anything.
What will happen is: you expose him, no one will care or she will vehemently defend him and move the target to you.
She has to do it, she has to be the one to find help. End of story.

I completely understand that perspective. But what am I supposed to do, let him continue to abuse her? She almost killed herself the other day over this.

Also I just remembered she also brought it up with her therapist and she told me the therapist didn't touch the subject. Which I find odd. I'm going to try and convince her to bring it up again, even though I'm sure she won't this time.

Lol virgin whiteknight

>She almost killed herself the other day over this.

So she is currently in the hospital from a failed suicide attempt?

Cause if she didn't actually do anything and just said she was "so close to killing myself" then she's just doing it for attention.

None of your "proof" will mean shit when she tells the cops you didn't have the whole story and those messages didn't mean what you said they did.

You don't do anything.
You break her apart from her abusive bf and she'll then try to kill herself because she misses him or is lonely.
If she doesn't seek help herself you can't do anything. You will have better luck asking a wall to dunk a basketball.

let the tainted suffer or nail the nigger

tough stuff

even if you turn him in, if she denies it.. which she probably will unless you get her to go to the cops, theres nothing the cops can do, so you'll destroy your friendship with her and NOTHING WILL BE DONE TO THE BLACK RAPIST

>wwyd
stop being her friend, she's obviously stupid.

Why being a victim in this society is bad?. There are a lot of victim points she can cash after exposing the rape. And also ruin the life of the rapist.

YOU have a responsibility to help the victim, your friend. Allowing this to continue will only make it worse and the pain and emotional suffering she endures as a result will be on your head as well.

>a girl friendzoned me
>should I ruin his life
>because I'm a beta pussy?

Perhaps. However anytime I see her covered in blood I get concerned.

I don't see how my proof won't mean shit. The proof is her telling me the events of the rape, how he forced himself, what he did, in great detail. And then it's him saying he fucking did it. What am I missing?

I also realize this. Particularly the first part. I'm 95% sure that's the only reason why she is sticking with him. Mentally, she would rather be with someone who rapes her than be alone.

Pic for interest

Give us the details, kinda hard to discern it its rape if you only want us to take your word.

that's what she gets for fucking a nigger, tbh.

>The proof is her telling me the events of the rape, how he forced himself, what he did, in great detail. And then it's him saying he fucking did it. What am I missing?

She either claims she didn't tell you about it, or that she was describing a role-play scenario. "My bf didn't actually rape me officer"

And that isn't him saying he raped her, he just said he knows what he did, could easily be referring to said role-play.

Obviously OP

Based on all the info you've given, I'd mind my own business. There's no way you can find justice for her if she doesn't want it. If anything, you'll just make shit worse for everyone, yourself included.