Pretty sure my gf just broke up with me. I’m not sure what to do. Pic related

Pretty sure my gf just broke up with me. I’m not sure what to do. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/b5f0bf0e40e73157265aba97cfc0c19c529fa2d0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post her phone number, I'll ask her for you

Post more nudes

She’s so hot user, wtf am I gonna do I’ll never find another girl like her

There are literally billions of women on the planet, you'll be ok. I promise.

fuck
it's fake retards

Act like you dont care, she'll either want to get back with you or at least respect you. None of that chasing bullshit, everyone hates that.

Im sorry dude. Only thing to do is post pics of her sucking your cock and find another hotter girl. Just gotta keep trying

stop being a faggot, or kys, either way is fine

When you’re as ugly as I perceive myself to be, and then an attractive girl comes into your life and makes you change the way you view yourself, it fucking sucks when that isn’t available to me anymore. Now I’m back to looking at my shit self in the mirror.
Here’s another pic

Dump all her pics or a link to them all. You'll be ok OP, it always sucks straight away!

Post more

I mean, I’ve gone through heartbreak before. It does suck at first especially when you assume everything is going well in the relationship until it’s just finally over one day

She’s.. beautiful. Post more please

LOL man you better stop being a beta cuck FUCKSTICK and pull yourself together shes just a whore stop over reacting

Why'd she break up with you?

Post your sex vids OP!

Obvious fag who hasn’t ever had a relationship longer than a month. If you had the ability to relate to what I’m saying, you would.

And do what...cry together...sometimes anonbros just need tough love man and to know everything is gonna be alright

Very vague answers like “I just don’t wanna be in a relationship” and “i need to work on myself” but yet she still wants to have sex but idk if I can fuck her without thinking about all the shitty things afterwards.
Guess you’re right user

tineye.com/search/b5f0bf0e40e73157265aba97cfc0c19c529fa2d0/

I fucking hate niggers like you. Why even post this sob story?

Wow OP stop being so dramatic go read some Camus then kill yourself.

Wait...the pics arent his?

Google images also dates these pictures back as far as mid-2016. You, OP, are legitimately mentally disturbed to be posting someone else's nudes, pretending they're from your ex-gf, and then making up a sob story for... what? For fake internet sympathy from the nameless and the faceless? I don't understand and you should seek help or kill yourself. OP is a faggot, as per usual. Nothing to see here folks. Sage goes in all fields.

prove your love to her by eating her poop!