Sup Forums judge my tits. Too small? Just right?

Sup Forums judge my tits. Too small? Just right?

Timestamp, and just right.

Time stamp please

that is terrible photoshop

I don't even know what you were trying to do but it just looks wrong

slightly under medium i'd say
i love small tits and i think yours a little too big

Too big, I prefer smaller

That being said no one believes you without a time stamp

Ur tits don't but if u know how to work your sweet pussy ur good.

Faggots not demanding a timestamp

No pen and paper near what else Can I do

Too big

take the same picture but holding up a shoe

Fuck off faggot

Yay
This shit thread will end up with 150 posts while losers wait patiently for this guy to keep stringing them along

time stamp, or you're just a gay fat dude seeking attention

Same pic, but underwear on face instead of crotch

I'll tie you with lace, cum on your face and spray you with mace.

Not wearing panties but here’s a shoe

Thats a big shoe

Perfect Size

Dang. You delivered. You about perfect in my book. Size doesn't matter to me without shape, but you got both.

They are good. You already know this you egotistical piece of shit.

well I wasn't expecting that.

tits are a great size, a nice handful but not so big they'll sag in a few years.

they natural or did you have work done?

No photoshop but why do they look off?

Sharpie in pooper.

damn let me get a bite of dem SWEET TITTY MEATS

I'd say your tits are about perfect. Right at medium sized with well sized nipples. Not too big or too small. 10/10 will fap to you.

God damn. Any chance for a face, or are you butterfaced af?

They’re natural, Ive wanted to get a Boob job to get them bigger, but I think I’m coming to terms with them

Remove the shoe, and show us from behind op

nipples are too small

6/10

Please don't have any work done to them, they're perfect just the way they are

Show your ass

They're really cute
Remind me of my girlfriend's tits

Dont you dare get a boob job. It will only ruin your tits

first pic looked kinda like a small chest where they'd run it through a standard photoshop tool or two to try and make them bigger, you end up with a weird flat look

must have been the lighting or something because the second pic looks much more real.

yeah fuck right off with a boob job, you're not going to end up with better than that. Just post some more pics here.

Can we please get more pictures? :)

they're just the right size in my opinion they look great

You have mental problems if you dont think they are good.

Time stamp

post more

Looking great OP, don't change a thing.

Timestamp. It's too easy to fake the shoe comment...find hot pic with unique feature, and have friend ask for said feature. Looks legit but bullshit. Like this post.

Post pusst, but your tits are very nice

Keep going

near perfect areola to breast size ratio, nipples are a good shape and size, overall size looks about high B cup to C

7/10

would play and suck on OP

I'm gonna need you to keep posting pics for the next few hours

I need a time stamp

Post better quality pics and with more light if possible please. For me they look very good

9/10 post more

OH fuck yes. Those tits are awesome!

This girl is pretty

Beautiful shape, nice nips, perfect size areola, good color. Don't know if big enough to wrap all the way around my cock while I titty-fuck you tho.
9/10 congrats on the tits, faggot.

9/10 neck for choking

lets see you spread

iPhone 4 in a selfie? Hmmm that's an old selfie…

Again no pen and paper but tell me something to hold up or something and I can do that

2 is the perfect number of titties. imho.

Squeeze em together

Flip off camera

Take the zebra painting off the wall from behind you and hold it up in front of your pussy.

iPhone 5 and still going strong in the poor life

How poor are you?

Nice shape but they are too small for my tastes.

get lipstick or eyeliner or ketchup or any damn thing that you can make a mark with, and write 'hi Sup Forums' on your chest

that'll do it for me.

Cover nipple with spoon

Try again with some light. Can't see shit.

Can we see your pussy please?

your really fucking sexy babe. i want you to sit on my face as ibury my tonhue in your ass and pussy. You live in ny?

Why so dark pics?

Not terribly poor but student status

Nice. Like the tan lines.
How about some side-boob?

I'll swap you a 6S for a BJ, 5's are pretty fucking shit these days

shit, I'd swap my brand new pixel for a bj from this girl.

Pinch your nipple and show me

Where are you from? Not willing to make money on the side fucking (a la Seeking Arrangement)?

Lmao go back to India you fucking degenerate, who the fuck wants to have sex with some fag that dirty talks to strangers over the Internet?

Would definitely pay good money to fuck you :)

Considered it but student poverty is temporary, reputation is forever

guys we always do this, we take a camwhore giving us free shit, we start offering money for something more, she realises she doesn't have to give things away for free, and a week later she's got a premium snap and b8posting constantly for attention

can we for once just pretend that those tits have no monetary value, as nice as they are

A huge number of attractive girls do it now. I don't think it will drive long-term reputation anymore. Plus, the probability of anyone knowing is pretty much zero. I've had six or seven sugar babies over time. No one ever knows what they have done.

Hey buddy cool it I'm asking for nothing other than a good judge of my tits, no monetary requests

Thanks sweetie. Not quite big enough for a good titty fuck, but I'd have fun with em anyway. God bless.

Poor fag detected

Yeah I have a few friends who have done it, lovely girls, but I know I'll be making good money in a few years, so just gotta wait that out

Fair enough. What are you going to do coming out of uni?

YOU FUCKING COOL IT

desperate loser detected

also OP are you on the rag? because if you are, get out, men hate that shit, it's disgusting. come back later when your vagina isn't expelling a lot of gooey mass

This thread is bs. There is still NO TIMESTAMP and the images that have been put up, op could have easily setup for them self to upload those certain ones. REALLY a shoe and a spoon and you're real? No. 99 percent of what people are asking you to do as validation has been ignored. Just the 2 'convenient' ones. So once again op, we ask for a timestamp and write 'Sup Forums's' on breast and 'slut' on the other

So what would be your rate for a night if you were to have a rate? :)

Just right. Fucking love em.

Says the guy complaining about money , gtfo faggot

Work in the energy industry for a while until I can save up and buy commercial buildings to lease

A green card

Not drawing on myself, you can ask other requests and chose to believe me or stay mad

bend over !!!

Well, pic of shoe on head, then. You have the shoe. Blur your face. No shoe on head, op is faggot.

Working in the energy industry as an engineer I assume?