So I found out that I have a brain tumor and given so long to live...

So I found out that I have a brain tumor and given so long to live. No one knows and I don't want to die like they say I will. Thinking about hanging myself nude on facebook live so family and friends could see. Hoping the video would end up on those gore sites. Looking to talk to someone who knows about death or works around it. Hit me if you want facebook com/sam.nova70

you look native

Why not go on a road trip through Mexico and fuck some 18 year old brown girls instead?

When the brain tumor so good it makes your write sixes instead of twos
End yourself right now m8, it's already too late

Couldn't you get it removed

Not with the location and how aggressive it is.

i've never seen a native with a beard before.

Why not just live it up like a mawfukka. Snorting lines and railing ho's bruh!!!

being that this is the holiday season and hearing this news is incredibly depressing. Sorry OP, but why put your family through so much pain? If anything you're going to tear everyone apart over your own selfish decision.

>inb4 white knight

Its true.

Now is the time to live the way you have dreamed

It woyld be cool for shits n giggles. If yoyr family are asses when they are right then do it to show em up.
Death id say is like before you were born. Its the same if think about it.
U could go crazy an get ibto bunch of street fights jack ut in public an get arrested.
Get the biggest loans u can and fuckin blow it.....go loco

You always could try being gay in Iran

Nigga what....

Then he should knock up a bunch of his women to continue the ra e an fuck white bitches as a fuck u.....hook o by crook

This/these.

Op is your tumor making you insane?

Did you even go to school or just suck all the teachers' dicks to get by?

Nah man you only got a while go do a lot of drugs and listen to some Leonard cohen. Fuck bitches. This is litterally the biggest thing you’ll ever face in your life it’s a wall going infinitely in every direction so don’t waste it like that go do litterally anything it’s your time to shine man

You've found out you're going to die and you're just going to go with it? Don't be weak, make this time of your life the best, do whatever the fuck you've wanted to do, don't adhere to the internet and don't live feed your death, it's not something the living you would be happy to see, given all the nasty cockroaches ready to make jokes of the dead.
Look I hope you don't kill yourself I really do, I know nothing about you but I know that your life as it stands needs some cheering up.
Don't be alone in this tell anyone who cares about you.

Post CC and Bank details, you wont need them where you're going

send money plz

kek true, buy me a steam game if you so will

go get a gun on a credit card, dont worry about paying it, find a bunch of trans people (or anyone else fucked in the head) or maybe even an antifa rally, and just go absolutely fucking ape shit, just make sure to save 1 bullet for yourself in the end

You could always fly to Thailand and fuck some shebros. Don't kill yourself since you already have a death sentence. Get hooked on opioids. That shit will let you go in peace

I'd recommend u dissapear to a place where u can do whatever u want, I highly recommend u do Psychadelics since it's a good experience.

No just run those fools over with an assault Depot truck. Don't use a gat

Thisthisthis

>im gonna die soon so im gonna kill myself!

Yeah it's fucked up logic. Take out a loan, go to Vegas and party with strippers or fly out to Berlin and nail literal 10 prostitutes. Drive a Nascar around Daytona, visit the Grand Canyon. Rent a convertible and go on a road trip. Buy a kilo of cocaine and go clubbing. Go out with a bang ffs.

Get some big loans and buy expensive shit, do whatever you always wanted you have nothing to lose. If things go south you'll end up dead before the tumor gets you

I love u op pls dont

>assault depot truck
thanks for that kek Sup Forumsro

Do lots of fun stuff before you kys.

>this

I have an ex I hate so much that if I found this out I would rape her entire family whilst dismembering her if it was possible, use this knowledge wisely

Do all drugs you can think of.
Look up experimental treatments and shit, do whatever. Don't hang yourself, if you want to kill yourself, overdose on drugs to avoid pain.

Or maybe shoot yourself in the head, maybe you'll kill the tumor lel.

Dahmer tier god damn son

Drain your savings and go to Thailand. If you have no savings sign up for a bunch of credit cards.

You should kill yourself instead of OP.

i hope u are a troll because this shit is not funny

I'm so sorry OP. I hope you survive by some miracle or beat it somehow.

Por queño los dos?

go for a high score, they will just blame it on your tumor

God damn OP, why the fuck do you want your family to see that?!? Go out with some dignity. Kill some heroin dealers, or some of your towns gang members. Spend your last days leaving the world cleaner than it was before you left.

This kushi right here

How old?

What the fuck faggot?
I'm all for you killing yourself and I even want to see it but not on the fagbook where your relatives will see, that's just a Muslim type act, also all the infamous live suicides are hangings, so become infamous yourself with a shotgun or something not the same as the boring bjork one

Using cell phone answerin by pointz

Grammar nazis have centered

But ur autism keeps me up

You guys do realize he's about to slowly lose his mind, right? He has no idea when he's going to completely lose his mind. You can't tell when you've lost your mind. He could try to do this shit but nobody knows what kind of crazy he's about to turn into and when it'll happen.

Brain cancer is the worst and a damn good time for suicide. There's nothing strange about killing yourself in a pleasant manner because you're going to die in a very unpleasant manner soon.

If you want to go out, do it by cop after killing the lobbyists that are against net neutrality.

>Oh hi mum, haven't spoke in a while how you doing?
>Great son thanks so what are planning tonight
>Just set up a video thing on facebook and you should watch it
>Entire family is watching him wriggle around gasping because he fucked up

Seems pleasant to me l o l

"There's nothing strange about killing yourself in a pleasant manner because you're going to die in a very unpleasant manner soon."

faggot

Are you being retarded on purpose?

But by definition you really going to hang your self of all ways to die?

My uncle (mom's brother) died of brain cancer like 2-3 years ago. While at his funeral, my mom was home sick, and she collapsed. My brother got home (flew from Texas to NY) and found her unconscious. She spent a month in the ICU and months in rehab. Then over this summer, she went back in the hospital, they found a giant abdominal tumor, and she died.

In between, my older business partner got liver cancer, and since he had a bad heart, they couldn't treat it. He died. My girlfriend got diagnosed with breast cancer and cheated on me, we broke up, but she still needed my help for the cancer and plagues me to this day.

That shit's for real.

Honestly, OP, if I were you, I'd be pissed off and looking to take people with me, rather than make a faggoty spectacle of myself.

You should kill a massive number of niggers, make the world a better place, and die a hero for all time. If you could do better than Vegas numbers, and make it all shitskins, you'd go down in history, Sup Forumsro.

You realize by doing what you are trying to do that you will make your family members sad and want to kill themselves to.

But I guess people with mental problems like you don't even stop to realize this due to your insane sense of narcissism.

you are at the end of your life and still the only thing you can think of to do is something insanely selfish.

Even In the face of death you can't summon any sort of honor or integrity.

Good riddance I guess you selfish fuck.

Is that a fat-shoop of krip?

Yeah im that fat sleepy kid claiming to OD in the thread over

Dont be a faggot OP. You can do anything you want too, and you want to be dirt?

>Honestly, OP, if I were you, I'd be pissed off and looking to take people with me, rather than make a faggoty spectacle of myself.
>You should kill a massive number of niggers, make the world a better place, and die a hero for all time.
>If you could do better than Vegas numbers, and make it all shitskins, you'd go down in history, Sup Forumsro.
This!

Follow this advice, it's the final solution to your problem.

The type of pleasant, at home, hanging is sometimes referred to as a still hang or ligature strangulation. You just apply pressure to the carotid artery and you pass out in under a minute. It's similar to the method of erotic asphyxiation, except you're not mid coitus and you don't stop before passing out. It is a lot like what the people trying to OD want in a suicide, except it will actually kill you (I assume the people trying to OD don't want to die because it doesn't really work without significant research and understanding). You just pass out before any significant unpleasantness with this lovely method of annihilation.

I'm suicidal and I genuinely want to overdose on heroin, but thanks for this insight I might reconsider

As someone who has been choked numerous times in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, I can imagine it's not too bad if done right. I've never gone out from a choke, but I've seen stars, and I could imagine it being an okay way to go. The real problem is if you fuck it up.

More women attempt suicide than men. More men commit suicide than women. The difference? Men use guns.

I know someone whose son did the helium escape bag over the head thing. Similar effect, with a greater likelihood of success, and less distress and possibility of panic in the last moments.

Still, the right answer is - might as well do some good for the world on the way out and go down as a hero, remembered by the whole country (or world) for decades (if not centuries).

Post nudes.

become a true intellectual and spend whatever time you have left studying philosophy and reading books. If you're so set on suicide at least read "suicide note" by Mitchell Heisman before you go.

It's actually pretty easy to see what it's like. Just find your pulse in your neck, then put your fingers on the back of your neck and press where your pulse is with your thumbs. If you do it right you will start to feel faint and your vision will start to go out. When you let go you might actually fall so be sure you're sitting. Your ears may start ringing too. I find it to actually feel somewhat pleasant.

If you feel pressure building up in your head, then you aren't pressing the right spot. And you should be able to breathe fine while you do it.

The next step is either hang yourself or do it during sex and let go as you orgasm.