Anyone suffer from eczema here :(!

anyone suffer from eczema here :(!

I don't
but I suffer from an incurable disease.
Deal with it, nigger.

Hear hear. It fucking sucks. Honestly if I got three wishes one would be normal skin. I just want to be able to take a shower and use regular soap or be able to shave like normal people.

No one forced you to get AIDS.

I had this as a kid, but grew out of it. Thank fucking god.

Yeah it sucks. Soap always brings me up bad, i have to use emollients when showering

woahh, this guy’s edgy. Ruthless!

Only in the last 6 months, and I'm 44. Get it on the sides of my top lip

I only shower like once every two or three days, depending. I've cut out alcohol for the time being as well, that usually helps.

it’s a nightmare to shave on that

Same here. Fucking oatmeal soap.

Yep. Got it suddenly a few years back, it moves around on me every year or so, started bad in elbow crooks and behind knees and neck. Right now it's the right side of my neck and a bit on the tops of both arms and a spot around my waist.

I drink a lot of alcohol, i am thinking of stoping for a while in hopes of it going away. Did it settle down after you stopped, and how long after?

I know how to completely cure your eczema, but i need to see some tits.

That sucks dude, eczema usually follows you from when you're little. Haven't heard anyone get it when they're older. You sure it isn't herpes or an allergic reaction?

I had hardcore eczema too. Smoking weed or nivea cream a long side with harmone cream helps a lot. I have shizophrenia so I cant smoke weed anymore.

You can’t take weed oils with out the thc inside. The medicinal stuff just has the cbd in it without the thc. Cbd helps with anti inflammatory conditions

got what looked like eczema from when i bought a razor and i shaved
went to clinic (about 4 hours later) got some prescription for some cream
bam.
went away.

Eczema cam be transfered to other people by touch? I read not but im not sure

can*

Mine wanders as well. Right now on the side of my neck and on my thighs. Hands and eyelids also get small spots. It's controllable with prescription ointments and moisturizers but if I stop it flares up after a few days.

I usually see improvment after a week. If I go on a binge my skin is shot the days after. I think it's because alcohol dries you out. I'd for sure take two weeks off if I were you and see if there's any improvement.

eczema isn’t contagious

Yep, never stop treating it, it comes back with a vengeance. I've made that mistake before, not putting the cream on for a few days..... Talk about itch

yes on my hands it fucking sucks

The stuff I have prescribed for my eyelids is amazing. I used to use cortison cream for them which really fucked them up, my skin got all thin and wrinkly and made me look old and tired which fucking sucks when you're in your twenties. This isn't cortison based but it was like 110 bucks for a small tube.