My name is E, how're you doing tonight, anons?

My name is E, how're you doing tonight, anons?
Feel free to drop a line if you're looking for judgement-free advice, conversation, or friendship.

nigger

And we're off!

I thought a friend of mine was in an open marriage, so we did some sexytime things. Then I found out she wasn't. We also have developed feelings for each other and it's weird. I've been alone for a long time and want to end up with someone like her, but it can't happen. She wants to be with me too, but her husband isn't okay with that arrangement at all. I caught feelings super hard. I feel like complete shit.

So how about i start with my life is constant pain and suffering, i would en my life but i am a dirty coward. Most of my friends i have made over my life have turned on me and hate me for no reason. I cant get out of bed due to the fact i have no reason to get out of bed. i am tired all the time, never want to eat so i have to force feed myself, end up puking it up unwillingly... My life is pain.

What lead you to believe that the boundaries of her relationship were broad enough to accept that arrangement?

See a doctor about depression meds. Don't worry about your pride or wanting to not need them. Some people do. This is affecting so many parts of your life that you don't have anything else to lose. Give is a shot. I'm not OP, but just know that there's at least one Sup Forumsfag out there who wants you to be okay.

Why do you assume that you need a reason to get out of bed? Getting out of bed itself it's an enjoyable experience. It sounds like you're weighing the value of your own life on the expectations and opinions of others.

She told me she had slept with someone before and it didn't seem like a secret at all. She was very open with it. She is such an open person that I just figured she had to have that arrangement, otherwise she would have told me. She came at me pretty hard also, which was weird for me. People don't do that with me. I just didn't expect anyone to put their relationship at risk for me.

Ah.. we meet again, Roshi.

I have grown much stronger than the last time we met.

Care to oil up, get out the inflatable pool, and see who is the ultimate fighter?

this picture makes me sad

>]
Life isnt enjoyable, so i have no reason to leave my bed. when i said my old friends now hate me, these people i used to call my close friends, hang out at all the places i loved going to and they are always at there places. i cant go any where without death threats and risking getting the fucking shit kicked out of me. do you understand what i mean now?

Do you call yourself Mr. E elsewhere on the internet? You dont even have to be male. Just want an honest answer.

That's not even my final form.. how about Super Sperger God?

Maybe get a fresh start in a new place? I don't have a clue what happened there, but that is fucked up.

I'm a crossdresser, is there anything else to say?

I would argue that "it didn't SEEM like a secret" is a statement laden with red flags. This girl apparently is uninterested in respecting the boundaries of her relationship which, in some circumstances, can be an acceptable thing. However, if she's already
providing you an innacurate interpretation of your relationship, she would likely treat you no better than her current partner. You deserve better than bullshit like that, regardless of how great her surface-level qualities are.

dumb nigger

No, I don't.

If it makes you happy, then I hope you enjoy it.

I have thought about leaving and finding a fresh start. but it comes down to money. i cant get work i have no family to help support me. i dont want to live off the govement all my life.

Why do you get death threats?

I love you too.

My dearest friend

Yay! Thank you user! Have a great day!

*Smooch*

Yeah, I know. That's the hard part, though. I don't want anything more with her, logically. My issue isn't logic, though. It's that I've been alone for a long time and she made me feel warm. That's what's fucking me up here. I'm not used to feeling like women "see" me, you know? One finally did and then it was kind of a disaster for my emotions. Now what? I've tried for a long time to find someone, but I've been single for 7 years. I tried and I found someone that I finally felt someone for. It kind of gives me hope that I CAN feel something like that again, but it's goddamn hard to be alone.

Hello E. Pleased to meet you.

That's why I recommended depression meds. Seriously, give those a shot, save up some money, and find a new path in life.

There are so many opportunities for growth and experience than come with being alone. Have you been taking advantage of those? This is not some miracle opportunity you've been afforded through winning the cosmic lottery. There are innumerable girls, better girls, waiting for you if you're willing to put yourself out there.

Sucks man. What was your relationship with her man before? What's it like now. I wish polyamory was a more common thing.

The people i used to call my friends fell for rumors and these are extreamly horrid rumors, one of them is that i fuck dogs and anouther rumor is that i am a pedo that rapes young girls. all these are not true at all. life was good before these spred around.

Not op.
From what you describe, your life is chronic depression.
It's ok, it's not your fault. It is however, treatable and manageable.

I'm pleased to meet you as well, friend.

Pretty close. We could talk for hours no problem and we would casually flirt. Now we don't talk as much, but we definitely still do a lot.

I've just been trying to get through school, mostly. That makes it kind of hard to get out there. But I have found out a lot about myself while being alone. There are definite benefits and I recognize that. I am just done being alone. Everyone is getting married and I'm still that single friend. I'm super happy for everyone, but it can be a tough reminder that I don't have anyone to share my life with. I just want to open my heart to someone and have a partner, you know?

It's hard to believe that people would willingly believe something of such a serious nature without concrete proof. I'm sorry, user. I can imagine the social backlash that could stem from rumors like that. We live in an era where assumptions and banal rumors are immediately considered fact. You have intrinsic value and I have no doubt that you will find a place in life that affords you the treatment and opportunities you deserve.

Idk, in some ways meeting the right girl, not just a short term fling, really is down to a cosmic lottery. Especially if you live somewhere small.

I absolutely understand that desire. It's one of the more deeply-ingrained needs that many humans share. However, if you don't consider that vast potential that each day affords, you may settle for a relationship that doesn't fulfill your emotional needs. There are few things more limiting to your personal growth than an unhealthy relationship.

You'd flirt with her husband? Why don't you just have a threesome then?

There exists infinite opportunities to leave that small place if you feel that it's limiting you. Don't make negative assumptions about your capabilities.

Oh, shit. I misread that. My bad. I'm not bi. I'm super tired.

Their relationship was and is fantastic, according to her. He just doesn't want to share her in any way and she definitely wants to be shared. She said she respects me wanting to stop, though.

Haha, not considering only financial limitations, some people really struggle to take big risks like that. And they don't always pay off. I moved abroad and now I'm somehow even lonelier and worse off. In my case, most of this is my fault, but honestly, you're idealizing what are generally tough situations.

Well if she's polyamorous and he's strictly monogamous their asses need to have a serious discussion so she can be happy and satisfied without engaging in reckless behavior.

If your experiences with shifting environments haven't been working out, then the only advice I can provide you is to better your cognitive well-being. There are many facets of life that can instill peace of mind, even in an uncomfortable and stagnant life. Do you enjoy reading?

And if she's not polyamorous and she's just a swinger type who needs to see if the grass is greener elsewhere, that's still a discussion that needs to be had.

Yeah, I feel the same way, but I can't really say anything there. It isn't my place. We're so into each other. It blows.

>cognitive well-being
I'm a depressed low-grade alcoholic in a codependent relationship living in a country whose language I am only B1 proficient in. I'm fucked, tbh.

Tbh, she brought you into the relationship. You should at least tell her that, and if you can't be friends with them anymore, then you REALLY should tell both of them.

Start spending some booze money on anti-depressants.

That's better than being a wholly-sober bachelor living in a country where disease and conflict are staples of life. Relativity can be a major factor in maintaining happiness for those lucky enough.

Still friends with her, but I've never even spoken to her guy. I think I'm just going to keep my mouth shut here and distract myself with hanging out with good people and having some me-time until it stings less.

I don't ever put on deodorant or cologne, should I start? I never can smell myself and nobody ever complains.

Have them. Took this morning's dose already. They don't do shit except make it easier to get up in the morning. I like reading, but I need to go back on my ADD meds, but here the gate keeping for that medication is extensive and I'd rather stay at home and drink and eat and waste my time and wait for the day I hit rock bottom so I'll go hang myself in the woods.

I suppose severity of body odor varies from person to person but, even if you don't smell like shit, deodorant will make you smell even better.

Then talk to your doctor about it. Different meds will affect you differently. Don't give up.

Is this an inherent feeling or do to a conscious lack of motivation?

Relative is right my friend. Unless you legit live in an impoverished country or one plagued by literal war or gang violence, I don't really pity you based on your regional placement. Also, I feel fairly certain your dismissing my mental illness and substance issues out of hand, but mmmkay.

I took too much adderall in an attempt to sober up. Now everyon is asleep including my gf and i am horny and depressed. Its almost 4 am and i have to wake up in 4 hours and drive 6 hours.

Deodorant is standard, use it. Probably use an aluminum-free version.

I don't even know if I could tell the difference.

Your substance issues are only issues as long as you're allowing them to be. The level of self-awareness you're showing must accompany some level of self-control or direction, despite the intense nature of depression.

Smoooooooth. Smoke a small bowl, try to calm down.

Then exercise your ability to break habitual behavior. You're clearly a fairly articulate and aware individual, you have the essential skills.

Also, just exercise. It helps a ton.

Alcoholism runs in the family. Please do not give me your minds over matter bullshit. Moreover, I simply do not see the point of living. If I had been born 20 years earlier, I'd probably be a heroin statistic by now. Except I hate needles. I really do have a junkie's mentality and disposition. I know I need to grow up, but to me it's all so utterly pointless and asinine.

My fucking anxiety is through the roof anymore.
I have no control over my sleep schedule
I really don't sleep much or good anymore.
I'm in tremendous amounts of back pain.
From an unrelated problem.
I've been fucking miserable for about a week now because of extreme pain.
It shows no signs of getting any better.
I couldn't get the days I needed off from work to see my friends.
I feel like shit because for that too.
Because I promised them.
I just have no control in my life anymore.
I'm fucking isolated when I'm not at work. It would be fucking nice if someone could just give me a hug and say "I love you and everythings gonna be okay".

Did that for a couple months this past summer, didn't see much in gains or weight loss or change in figure. Even got a free trainer 3 days a week the summer before, same thing. It's because I drink too much and binge eat.
>break habits
I've been thinking this myself, but honestly, I've been stuck in this rut so long I just don't know if I can do that without radically transforming my life and getting a divorce. And that would mean leaving and going home a failure.

Can you score some medical weed?

Maybe in the near future.
Not really a priority atm.
Because I already smoke lots of weed.

How do we cope with the fact that we don't know what we don't know, and how this translates to ignorance and being mistaken?

This is something that cripples me at times. I just want to do and believe the reasonable or right things, and I'm constantly paralyzed by indecision and skepticism, and that's just for the things I'm aware of!

Is asking some girl out on a hike a good idea? We don't really talk in our math class but I wanna get to know her and don't have the balls to speak up to her in class since we're in a big group. My plan was to just hit her up on snapchat after the semesters over but im not sure if that's creepy or if there are any better ideas. Plus I'm poor so hike is really the only option.

Damn son. Welp. You could go to random support groups like in fight club.

>It is not necessary for a drinker to surrender his reason, but the lover that still keeps it does not completely obeys his god.

Hadrianus' memories.

We understand what you are going through, but we are here to advise you that girl aint just worth the emotional pain it could bring to your life.

So E/Master Roshi left us?